Media Attack on Titan (final season coming!)

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Though there wasn't an astonishing amount of action in the last chapter, I think the implications are pretty huge for the plot.
Are all the titans actually just humans? How did they become titans?

Stealing potatoes, too. Notice how badly every single one of them fears Levi. No one wants to get on his bad side, lmao.

so much READING in this month's chapter x.x

historia's bit at the end about her family made me well up though, it was too sad ;;

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really? Historia's bit just made me think-- "As expected, the world inside the walls is fucked up. Also, tell us something about the titans bitch."

Also, I don't think for a second that R and Y tried to shut Connie up for his own good or to be kind.

It's been going really slowly lately but I think that's mostly cause we're entering a new arc and all.

Then again, this manga has always had a pretty slow pace, despite the number of pages each chapter has.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't mind slow pacing as long as we're getting plot relevant info. This chapter could pretty much be summed up as "Rogue Titan gets weaker if Eren transforms too often too quickly".

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Finally got up to date with the manga. I wasn't expecting much from the last chapters, but I didn't find them to be really dull, just...
...could the mangaka pleeeeease stop being such a tease? He only gives us more and more questions seemingly unrelated to each other (Rogue Titan remembering Eren's father, that girl in the flashback, Historia's past) without answering anything, while wasting half a chapter with Nick's death only to cast a ~mysterious shadow~ above it. It was obvious from the get-go it was done by the MP, just move on already urgh. I can see a whole anime episode being wasted just on that.

I love how Levi seemingly is always one stop ahead their enemies, though. And poor Armin, I feel bad for him already ;-;

Eren couldn't get hard.

What a surprise.
Just like Erwin, Eren only gets hard for titans. Hell, their names are even alike.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I started watching Shingeki over winter break because I heard it was rated highly and it was on Netflix except I kind of spoiled it for myself because I ended up wiking a lot of info because of my curiosity :x so various reveals didn't have as much impact on me.

Reading manga after watching a pretty accurate anime always feels so eh because I feel like I'm wasting time reading something that I already know though...

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
View attachment 8884
"rofl Armin is doing WHAT?"
"Don't worry Armin, you're still pretty manly"

Bunch of pricks.
Or he's just trying to console him by saying "At least you don't have to be Eren"

Lots more movement in the plot this time, which is nice. But having to wait monthly for chapters and going on break until April still makes the wait almost not worth it.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm quite surprised/shocked how popular this has become in australia. For example on the bus to work this morning 2 girls aged 12 at most were watching an Attack on titan AMV on an Ipad and discussing levi. I asked them "don't you find that show scary?" And one replied "sometimes, but this is SOOO good though".

I wish I asked them more in retrospect how they came to know about AOT but didn't want to seem like a creep considering I already had the beard + trenchcoat going on haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)