Aurorus

It doesn't get Body Slam, Perish Song, Ice Shard or Dragon Dance as egg moves either.

EDIT: Someone with a 35+ Nidoking, 31+ Cubone, 28+ Larvitar can try for Thrash FWIW.

It also doesn't get Aura Sphere or Dragon Pulse as an Egg move.

It can be hatched knowing Ancient Power (level up move).

Last edited:
aurorus gets haze and mirror coat as egg moves, but none of the following:
magnetic flux
ion deluge
electro ball
zap cannon
eerie impulse
electrify
charge
parabolic charge
superpower
rock climb
night slash
heat wave
air slash
inferno
flame burst
hydro pump
skull bash
iron defense
aqua tail
sweet scent
petal dance
giga drain
petal blizzard
endeavor
head smash
assurance
freeze-dry
iron head
iron tail
heavy slam
metal burst
nasty plot
trump card
psych up
heal pulse
bide
horn drill
stomp
bestow
natural gift
leaf storm
leaf tornado
sing
body slam
tickle
water gun
after you
thunder shock
cotton spore
tackle
future sight
outrage
chip away
scary face
revenge
razor wind
mud-slap
quick attack
uproar
synchronoise
supersonic
astonish
extrasensory
fake tears

So many interesting moves covered by sb879!
FWIW, Squirtle is in Monster/Water 1 and learns Fake Out via breeding with Lombre 11+.
Refrigerated Fake Out with effective 78 BP (101 with LO) would be at least a little amusing. :)
But I don't have Squirtle to try the chain breeding so if anyone can check it would be appreciated.

So many interesting moves covered by sb879!
FWIW, Squirtle is in Monster/Water 1 and learns Fake Out via breeding with Lombre 11+.
Refrigerated Fake Out with effective 78 BP (101 with LO) would be at least a little amusing. :)
But I don't have Squirtle to try the chain breeding so if anyone can check it would be appreciated.
I tried this breeding chain, and Amaura does not get Fake Out as an egg move.

The remaining Electric, Ice, Rock and Psychic-types that are actually currently passable are:
Agility(Chain breeding with Mareep)
Amnesia
Confusion
Rock Blast
Rock Wrecker
Rollout
Ice Ball
Sheer Cold
Electric Terrain(Chain breeding with Mareep)

Outside of Sheer Cold I have no faith in any of these.

Feel free to check them.
Wide Guard, Skill Swap, Role Play, Magic Coat, Trick and Magic/Wonder Rooms are currently unavailable. Also Mirror Coat should be checkable through Corsola->Squirtle->Amaura chain, and should also be checked for Avalugg.

Last edited:
It's probably worth mentioning that Barrier and Magnet Rise (still listed on Serebii as of this post) are impossible to test right now.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Also Mirror Coat should be checkable through Corsola->Squirtle->Amaura chain, and should also be checked for Avalugg.
I tested Mirror Coat using this method and can confirm that Amaura does get Mirror Coat from breeding. I'm not in a position where I can post a picture of this but I'll try to get one tomorrow.

EDIT: Apparently Mirror Coat was already listed here, but I guess my test confirms it further!

Last edited:
Confirming that Amaura gets Magnet Rise as an egg move by breeding with a Mareep or Shieldon that it learned it through the Move Tutor in past games. Thanks to Agonist/Chauzu for providing the needed Pokemon to confirm this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)