Base Stats, Move Data, Egg Moves, and Dream World Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also according to serebii ditto has a dreamworld ability that looks like autotransform. If this has the same effect and priority of trace. Ditto can now switch in on a zebra's electric attack, nab a stabboost and do absolutely nothing. Well, if the zebra has attacks that can hurt itself and has motordrive (the ability ditto transforms and gets the statboost with) it's a zebra with more HP and a speed-boost to murder it's counterpart.

Still gimmecky but ditto doesn't have to waste a turn transforming.

There's a rumour floating around about DW abilities being passed on through breeding.

I'm going out to get a new WiFi adapter this week, so I'll do some in-depth testing of it.
I want this to be true so badly! It's logical and I hope GF had done it.

BTW, nobody is talking about Basurao.
Its stats are modest but 92 ATK and 98 Speed combined with a 180 power Aqua Tail, 80 power Aqua Jet and potential accuracy and speed boosts from Swimming Goggles(?) seems like it could make an impact.

asiano => One could legitimate that by saying that Hippowdon create a sand storm, and therefore can also create a whirlwind in this same sand storm.

Serebii is saying Faint-Hearted (Weak-Kneed) only halves ATK when below half HP.

And Breakable Armor reduces ATK (rather than DEF) to increase SPD on physical contact.

Anyone shed some light on this?

Serebii is saying Faint-Hearted (Weak-Kneed) only halves ATK when below half HP.

And Breakable Armor reduces ATK (rather than DEF) to increase SPD on physical contact.

Anyone shed some light on this?
I have a feeling Serebii's wrong, atleast on the latter. Why wouldn't your Defense go down when your armor breaks? They could be right about the former, and I hope they are. The way we understand Weak-Kneed now makes Pokemon with it almost unusable.

[#656]: Ghost/ Dragon 150/120/100/120/100/ 90 Levitate/Levitate (Dream World)
[#567]: Rock/ Flying 75/140/ 65/112/ 65/110 [A129]

Cough-ubers-cough
Very nice list there :D

In my game, TM Rest says the pokemon sleeps for two turns to restore it's HP. I think the original call that it had changed to three turns was a mistranslation or something!! Seriously, someone else confirm this!! It's really important for Rest-Talk users like Suicune and Snorlax...

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
I noticed a small error on the moves spreadsheet. [M476]Rage Power should be [M476]Rage Powder. I'm not sure if this error is in other places as well.

People are talking about how Hypnosis still has base 60 accuracy when on Serebii.net it says it was brought back up to 70. Do we have absolute confirmation on this? I'd like to know.

Hey, does anybody know what is the Electric U move, Volt Change (TM 72) is? Is it Physical or Special? Its post as special here, but on Serebii its Physical. I really hope its special, because I was planning to trying out Jolteon, Denchura, Zapdos, Rotom-W (if they can learn it) with this move

In my game, TM Rest says the pokemon sleeps for two turns to restore it's HP. I think the original call that it had changed to three turns was a mistranslation or something!! Seriously, someone else confirm this!! It's really important for Rest-Talk users like Suicune and Snorlax...
Hi again, just wanted to say that this is 100% confirmed. I checked it myself in my game. Rest works the same as it does in DPP.

[#656]: Ghost/ Dragon 150/120/100/120/100/ 90 Levitate/Levitate (Dream World)
[#567]: Rock/ Flying 75/140/ 65/112/ 65/110 [A129]

Cough-ubers-cough
Very nice list there :D
Clearly you haven't been keeping up and only just skimmed through the BSTs.

That [A129] ability is a hindering ability, don't assume fossil bird will be uber just by looking at it's base stats.

Also yes, that Ghost/Dragon is uber, it's name is Giratina (Origin).

This is totally random but there's an Ice move that always crits.
It might be worth testing the possibility of triggering Anger Point on team-mates in multiple battles.

what use are the abilities light metal & Heavy metal? all they seem to do is halve/double the pkmn's weight.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
what use are the abilities light metal & Heavy metal? all they seem to do is halve/double the pkmn's weight.
You take less damage from Low Kick and Gras Knot. And an new attack's (don't remeber the name) power depends on your Pokémon's weight.

So I suppose this new attack will do more damage on light-weight foes? (Or Heavy Metal is just about the (third-)worst of abilities...)

Light Metal turns Metagross from a 1212.5lbs Pokémon who gets hit by Grass Knot and Low Kick with a base power of 120 into a 606.3lbs Pokémon who gets hit by Grass Knot and Low Kick with a base power of... 120.

Registeel goes from 120 to 100. Scizor from 100 to 80.

i'd just like to point something out.

bulbapedia's base stats for jaroda: 75/75/95/113/75/95

Serebii's base stats for jaroda: 75/75/95/75/95/113

Has this been discussed already? because if not, regardless of how correct serebii has been, i'm rooting for bulbapedias stats

Bulbapedia put the stats as HP/Attack/Defense/Speed/Special Attack/Special Defense.
Serebii has them as HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed.
They're the same.

EDIT: I just checked to see what you're talking about. It seems that Bulbapedia simply mixed up those stats. Every other source matches Serebii's, and I know for a fact that they didn't all use his as a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)