Battle at the Great Wall (LoveDestiny vs. Earthworm Suspect Warstory)

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Finally, after countless shitty warstories, a good one. The commentary made me laugh, and the battle was amazing.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Damn good warstory. Nice comments and thought process.

Found this typo, though

Ok, I predicted right that Forretress will switch, found out that Gyarados is his main counter/check to Gyarados, and that there is also a Heatran in his team.
I think you mean "Gyarados is his main counter/check to Heatran", but it's a minor thing.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
US BEST beats Oceania, good stuff man. You had some great prediction and good comments to go with it and this will probably be archived, if it isn't something is wrong.

And sorry for haxing you the other day man.

Hmm... EW has no trick absorbers.... Wonder how he deals with that. And Breloom could mess him up pretty badly if Gyarados ever goes down. Liked the specially defensive Heatran, though. A good choice with all the Celebis and Shaymins flying around on suspect.

Nice story. I love all the predictions and stuff like that. I hate Focus Blast as well because I always miss with it on my Gengar but the enemy always hits with it (Got swept by an enemy Gengar once which used Focus Blast 3 times and didn't miss).

Earthworm's Stall team is quite unique but I wonder how he would deal with Stallbreaking Gliscor. I guess Gyarados can come in but Gliscor can just Toxic it as it Waterfalls (bound to miss soon due to Sand Veil )and stall with Roost until it Rest then Taunt it.

While I didn't get any of the inside jokes (not even one)

This is the only warstory I've read so far where right from the beginning I thought "Holy shit these guys are pro at pokemon battling." It was absolutely amazing to read the thought processes. Really impressive warstory.
10 trillion/10.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Bloody brilliant match.
Excellent commentary and good job on outlining your thought process. YOu also had just the right amount of humor too.

A flawlessly written warstory

10/10

Great read, you guys had a very nice match. If it wasn't for that crit, I think EW might have pulled out the win though. xD

9/10

Jesus, this was such a great warstory. I really loved the thought processes, especially things like deducing that Heatran had lots of Sp. Def. I don't often think in terms like these, but it's really interesting the way you can (correctly) draw conclusions like that.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Great warstory. It kept my interest all the way to the end.

10/10

Jesus, this was such a great warstory. I really loved the thought processes, especially things like deducing that Heatran had lots of Sp. Def. I don't often think in terms like these, but it's really interesting the way you can (correctly) draw conclusions like that.
Not really... Smart players don't take stupid chances. Simple as that.

It's the stupid ones you gotta watch out for, because you never know when they're going to do something completely unpredictable...

good battle, good warstory
only annoying thing is i knew who was going to win from the start because the bad guys always lose.... (koalas > bros)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)