is a Community Contributor Alumnus

- Semifinals runs from 10/03-10/10 GMT -5
- You must post the battle video codes in your post confirming victory/defeat
- If everyone finishes their matches early, we can move on early

Bracket

Niadev v Winterclaw
locoghoul v LeopardTalon

Prizes

- The participation prize is the shiny Gastly. You can pick up your prize via GTS from me after you have been officially eliminated from the tournament. If you no-show your match, you do not get a prize.
- First place will win both the Mew and the Zapdos.
- Second place will get to pick one of either Mew or Zapdos.
- The prizes were soft reset/bred by me and cloned via Powersaves.

#151 Mew

Synchronize
Adamant Nature
31.31.31.xx.31.31
OT: GF ID: 02016

#145 Zapdos

Pressure
Modest Nature
31.xx.31.30.31.31
Hidden Power Grass
OT: Rocko ID: 09801

#092 Gastly ♂

Levitate
Timid Nature
OT: Xen ID: 47402
Notes: Bred using the Time Machine Method.
Comes as a level 1 UT Gastly.

- Nelson Tangela helps make this possible -
- Approved by Mizuhime -
- Item Clause
- Species Clause
- Battles are 6v6 and best of 3 on ORAS
- Only Pokémon #001-#151 are permitted, in addition to cross-gen evolutions.
These are: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Crobat, Bellossom, Politoed, Slowking, Magnezone, Steelix, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Blissey, Tangrowth, Kingdra, Mime Jr., Scizor, Smoochum, Elekid, Electivire, Magby, Magmortar, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Munchlax

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
anyone who is owed a ghastly, post on my profile and deposit something on the gts

excited for this old school vs new school impending finals match. good luck everyone

Hype hype! semis are here! Thanks again for everyone who participated in this and those who made this posible :)
By old school vs new school i guess you mean people who were in smogon family long time vs for a short time(like me) ?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Winterclaw sort of. loco and leopard have done every battle of kanto tournament (this is like the 4th or 5th) over the last year or two. so not necessarily about time on smogon but time in the wifi tourney subforum

I didnt even know there was that much kanto tourneys in the past :) I'm old (28, have a daughter 6years old) but i never had chance to buy nintendo in my childhood days. Bought one last year and participated in Kanto Classic(nintendos, but only did 9matches or so beacuse of work).

Even tho if i fail to see final i had great time, enjoyed every battle i did and watched in this tournament. Nevertheless its a great experience for me :)

Winterclaw sort of. loco and leopard have done every battle of kanto tournament (this is like the 4th or 5th) over the last year or two. so not necessarily about time on smogon but time in the wifi tourney subforum
I've been active on the wifi subforum since late DP, early Platinum days. It's coming close to 10 years now lol. Although I had my own trade thread and stuff, I only started playing wifi tournaments this gen 6.

And don't worry about age, Nelson Tangela is like 50 years old ;)

1st; WE4W-WWWW-WW5W-CBLZ (1-0)
2nd; RXSG-WWWW-WW5W-CBPM (1-1)
3rd; 5AAG-WWWW-WW5W-CBTY (2-1)

Winterclaw vs Niadev.
Niadev won 2-1, good matches.
Last match was so much fun and really close. Only if that last scald didnt leave burn on my scizor i could've bullet punch in da face of your awesome Omastar :)
GG i wish you best of luck for final :)

Last edited:
Confirming GGs, Mega Gengar put in the finest of work though oml

G1: DTMW-WWWW-WW5W-CGPR (1-0 to me)
G2: 2ZDW-WWWW-WW5W-CGRP (1-1)
G3: AJTW-WWWW-WW5W-CGSD (2-1 to me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)