Pink Floyd v Kingdon 9162
Menezjul v Night Fallen Wolf
EtrianHero23 v Janji
aniravjain v impact
GiveMeGeno v Shad0wBlazze

Subs
BlueJello

Special Rules:
- Battles will be played in the Singles format, 6v6.
- Battles will be best 2 out of 3 and at Level 50.
- Only Pokémon from Sinnoh will be permitted.
- Evolutionary lines will extend cross-gen, but the only eeveelutions allowed are Glaceon and Leafeon.
- Ban List: Any Pokémon in the Ubers tier.

Standard Rules:
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- No duplicate items.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- No members who are on the Wifi Blacklist in Smogon's Wi-Fi forum may join.
- A Pokémon cannot use the moves Swagger/Flatter or have the ability Moody.
- Rounds will not be extended unless in the case of a substitute.
- If the battle is not completed, the more active user will move on.
- Post the battle video here in the thread afterwards.

If you have questions about the rules post them here. Please do not PM me. Approved by Mizuhime.

Last edited:
Idk if my opponent will even see my pm, he or she hasn't been active for 13 days. Well, I'm still pretty excited for this tournament.

My situation is kind of the same as aniravjain. I sent Rioan a message, but he's hasn't been active for over 2 weeks. If I hear from him, I'll be sure to make a post saying so.

My match hasnt replied to my latest messages as well -, we had agreed to play at sometime between yesterday and today but he hasnt shown up yet. I wont be able to play at all in christmas day but hopefully we'll get this done by the 26th.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
after a few days of buffer time, i have dqd the inactive players and will post round two on new years day. holidays are a tough time for everyone to prioritize video games.

trannel and I had one of our three battles, then rescheduled due to time zone differences. havent been able to get the other two done, so I will bow out and trannel will advance.

thanks everyone and happy holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)