Tournament BLT IV: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament (see post #210)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does mean substitute? Does it mean that isn't sure I'll fight? How can I know my match time and day? Thanks
Just in case a team(in your case, its the Burlesque Bewears)isn't able to play someone for any circumstance ranging from being on Vacation to just not having enough time to play their match, you will be subbed in for them to play that tier.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Forgot about this just now, but I randomised the teams into the two groups. For week 1:

Sun Group
Six Island Sharpedos vs Geosenge Garchomps

Burlesque Bewears vs Twinleaf Trevenants

Moon Group
Sunnyshore Staraptors vs Hau'oli Hariyamas

Goldenrod Greninjas vs Paniola Ranchers

In week 2, you'll be playing the team directly beneath you. To make this clear, the Six Island Sharpedos will play the Burlesque Bewears then, while the Geosenge Garchomps will play the Twinleaf Trevenants.

1. Sharpedos
2. Trevenants
3. Ranchers
4. Bewears
5. Garchomps
6. Hariyamas
7. Greninjas
8. Starraptors

Explanation:
I think Sharpedos got a ridiculous draft due to Nat being only 10k, and getting Arifeen, who will dominate the RU scene or whatever other tier he decides to play. They also have naruto(sage) who was a massive steal at 8.5k despite being probably a top 2 UU player this year and Osh who is super solid at Ubers and is underrated as a player, also a steal at 7k. Strong other tiers can be competitive, although I don't know kingofcrimea personally, flowsociety will easily make it every game at least competitive in a pretty lackluster OU pool. Nat also should be taking every BSS game as nobody else even plays this tier, Sharpedos had the best draft and its hard not to put them on top.

Trevs hold down second due to their amazing OU core in Blazenix + sand1234, while holding respectable players in TraceofLife and Jarii. byronthewellwell is also a great ubers player though the pool seems to be pretty competitive, he definitely went under the radar in the draft, while the Trevs also picked up Kurukaito and Plasmagby, both solid LC players. Only reason that I put them below the Sharpedos, is that their identity doesn't seem as set in stone, and littlelachyjn is a huge question mark for success or failure.

Ranchers somehow came out with an amazing draft after a seemingly disastrous start, with dogknees screwing up the swb thing and the upbidding of PD. It's hard not to see the team as competitive, with amazing LC, Ubers and DOU players as well as solid players in all other positions, especially OminousDraco who went only for 8k. The team has few flaws, but the reason they are ranked 3rd is that all their top players are in very competitive pools, with LC and Ubers being pretty stacked and DOU having a lot of competitive players. However, this spot could easily change if some of their other players show up, as I have a lot of faith in Microwavable and Sharp Ladder UU to show improvement throughout this BLT.

Bewears are placed 4th for having a solid draft and getting a ton of steals including jrsmash9 for only 4k, but have a problem with identity, seeming to lack places for some of the tiers. Despite this with HT, it seems hard not to give this team the light of day. A ton of solid players all around, including jrdn, fardin, parivard and skelos, we will be a pretty competitive team.

The Garchomps seem to have put together arguably the best roster after the Sharpedos, but it seems hard for me to give them credit due to synergy issues and whatnot, as I don't think the team has what it takes to mesh. However they could be a repeat winner if they manage to get the team synergy down as miltankmilk, soTsoT and Jeran all can dominate at the tiers they play, and they have all around solid players. The big issue is probably giving up the Ubers tier almost every week in a super competitive pool, and question marks on UU.

These next 2 teams are extremely close, but I put the Hariyamas on top due to their strong 5-6 man roster, with THE BIGGEST STEAL with emptee for 3.5k. They have strong players repping DOU, RU and LC, while still being competitive in OU and Ubers, making the roster pretty solid even with a lot of question marks on players that are mostly unknowns. Once again they aren't higher on the list due to their strong tiers being competitive in DOU and LC, but can still be a strong team if they get the needed wins each week.

Greninjas come in next, but admittedly because I know little to nothing about most of the players on the roster. I know GDK, or Karolynia is a good player who went for 3k, but dunno how much he has kept up with SM metas. I have heard good things about Mishiimono and thought they were a good player when we played, but once again holding down DOU as a strong tier has little to no meaning now, as each match can be made competitive in this sort of pool. But, feel free to prove me wrong.

Unfortunately I have to rank the Staraptors at last place despite personally liking a lot of the players on the team. Mysterious M is amazing at Ubers, but with other people like Leru in the mix, its hard to say he has the tier on lockdown either. kushal00 is great, but similarly LC has a lot of great players like Jeran and PD, so many tough matches await him. hamx4 should dominate any tier he plays in and he's probably the player that deserved to go for 20k+ that didn't, super amazing player. The big question marks come from the rest, as Megazard has stated he hasn't played a ton of SM metas, and the other players don't stand out a ton. They could be a good team, if the stars align for them, but I just can't see it happening.

Overall I feel that this BLT is pretty close with teams 2-5 and 6-8 being very close. I feel that the Sharpedos just had an amazing, ludicrously amazing draft, and unless something drastic changes we will see them at least in playoffs. Have a great BLT everyone, GL and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
1. Sharpedos
2. Trevenants
3. Ranchers
4. Bewears
5. Garchomps
6. Hariyamas
7. Greninjas
8. Starraptors

Explanation:
I think Sharpedos got a ridiculous draft due to Nat being only 10k, and getting Arifeen, who will dominate the RU scene or whatever other tier he decides to play. They also have naruto(sage) who was a massive steal at 8.5k despite being probably a top 2 UU player this year and Osh who is super solid at Ubers and is underrated as a player, also a steal at 7k. Strong other tiers can be competitive, although I don't know kingofcrimea personally, flowsociety will easily make it every game at least competitive in a pretty lackluster OU pool. Nat also should be taking every BSS game as nobody else even plays this tier, Sharpedos had the best draft and its hard not to put them on top.

Trevs hold down second due to their amazing OU core in Blazenix + sand1234, while holding respectable players in TraceofLife and Jarii. byronthewellwell is also a great ubers player though the pool seems to be pretty competitive, he definitely went under the radar in the draft, while the Trevs also picked up Kurukaito and Plasmagby, both solid LC players. Only reason that I put them below the Sharpedos, is that their identity doesn't seem as set in stone, and littlelachyjn is a huge question mark for success or failure.

Ranchers somehow came out with an amazing draft after a seemingly disastrous start, with dogknees screwing up the swb thing and the upbidding of PD. It's hard not to see the team as competitive, with amazing LC, Ubers and DOU players as well as solid players in all other positions, especially OminousDraco who went only for 8k. The team has few flaws, but the reason they are ranked 3rd is that all their top players are in very competitive pools, with LC and Ubers being pretty stacked and DOU having a lot of competitive players. However, this spot could easily change if some of their other players show up, as I have a lot of faith in Microwavable and Sharp Ladder UU to show improvement throughout this BLT.

Bewears are placed 4th for having a solid draft and getting a ton of steals including jrsmash9 for only 4k, but have a problem with identity, seeming to lack places for some of the tiers. Despite this with HT, it seems hard not to give this team the light of day. A ton of solid players all around, including jrdn, fardin, parivard and skelos, we will be a pretty competitive team.

The Garchomps seem to have put together arguably the best roster after the Sharpedos, but it seems hard for me to give them credit due to synergy issues and whatnot, as I don't think the team has what it takes to mesh. However they could be a repeat winner if they manage to get the team synergy down as miltankmilk, soTsoT and Jeran all can dominate at the tiers they play, and they have all around solid players. The big issue is probably giving up the Ubers tier almost every week in a super competitive pool, and question marks on UU.

These next 2 teams are extremely close, but I put the Hariyamas on top due to their strong 5-6 man roster, with THE BIGGEST STEAL with emptee for 3.5k. They have strong players repping DOU, RU and LC, while still being competitive in OU and Ubers, making the roster pretty solid even with a lot of question marks on players that are mostly unknowns. Once again they aren't higher on the list due to their strong tiers being competitive in DOU and LC, but can still be a strong team if they get the needed wins each week.

Greninjas come in next, but admittedly because I know little to nothing about most of the players on the roster. I know GDK, or Karolynia is a good player who went for 3k, but dunno how much he has kept up with SM metas. I have heard good things about Mishiimono and thought they were a good player when we played, but once again holding down DOU as a strong tier has little to no meaning now, as each match can be made competitive in this sort of pool. But, feel free to prove me wrong.

Unfortunately I have to rank the Staraptors at last place despite personally liking a lot of the players on the team. Mysterious M is amazing at Ubers, but with other people like Leru in the mix, its hard to say he has the tier on lockdown either. kushal00 is great, but similarly LC has a lot of great players like Jeran and PD, so many tough matches await him. hamx4 should dominate any tier he plays in and he's probably the player that deserved to go for 20k+ that didn't, super amazing player. The big question marks come from the rest, as Megazard has stated he hasn't played a ton of SM metas, and the other players don't stand out a ton. They could be a good team, if the stars align for them, but I just can't see it happening.

Overall I feel that this BLT is pretty close with teams 2-5 and 6-8 being very close. I feel that the Sharpedos just had an amazing, ludicrously amazing draft, and unless something drastic changes we will see them at least in playoffs. Have a great BLT everyone, GL and may the odds be ever in your favor!
no way in hell you wrote that, how much did you pay for this???

1. Sharpedos
2. Trevenants
3. Ranchers
4. Bewears
5. Garchomps
6. Hariyamas
7. Greninjas
8. Starraptors

Explanation:

Don't worry, the errors were 100% totally part of my plan, completely calculated. ^-^

The much awaited miltankmilk power rankings are here, grab your popcorn because I won't be pulling punches. If I offend someone, I'm sorry but I'm gonna give my honest opinion because I think that's more valuable then telling everyone how much of a superstar they will be this year. I won't include my own team as a rank but they spent 21k on me so we'll see how that goes.

Ranchers

Bold move making PD your franchise player given his toxicity and overall averageness in Little Cup as he's benched in LCPL. Matame and Leru are both great players and I have no doubt they will pull positive records but the rest of this team will struggle to go positive in tiers they are likely not versed in at a high level.

Hariyamas

Dundies is my boy but he's gotta carry this team hard. I expect Serene's Grace to also pull a good record after a good recent showing on smogon.com but the rest of the players could have been picked at random and I wouldn't have known. One of their best players is on the bench as well so we'll see how creative BLT's moral and ethical leader will decide to be in getting Reje into the lineup.

Greninjas

Another bold move picking purely DOU players when almost all the formats are singles. I know mish is a good BSS player too but like look at this team and it could have been a subpar DPL team. Some familiar faces here though, I don't see them consistently performing poorly but I'm not expecting them to go undefeated either.

Staraptors

A lot of names I'm familiar with here which is a good sign. Hamx4 and Megazard should be able to pull good records while Mysterious M and the kushalos alt could also go positive without surprising me too much. Expect this team to go positive unless it melts down after Megazard and Mysterious M get haxed and break this thread.

Bewears

FIRST OVERALL PICK HT WILL DOMINATE THE FIELD. Esm and jrdn have been around long enough that I trust them to win games most of the time. This team will be limited if there are any paki's on it as parviard will get banned, otherwise its just a matter of taking players that do not play any official metagames and getting them teams. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, especially when samjo gets to play weekly on the inevitable next pari infraction.

Sharpedos

Realistically its not fair to get Natalie for 10k but thats another conversation. After getting feen, another obviously solid pick, Nat and feli relied on a lot of middle to lower tier players in their given tiers to fill out the roster. Even if Nat and Feen win every week, there are several other slots that need to win and given the lack of success me and Jarii had with this strategy last year, it could go well or it could go poorly. Hoping for the best but expecting some frustration in some of the more competitive tiers.

Trevanants

This team is pretty stacked top to bottom and I'm not quite sure how always pulled that off. All but like 2 players I see pulling winning records and thats all I really need to see. Jarii, Trace, Blazenix, Sand and Byron have all proven to be at least capable but more of them being great players in my eyes. I expect this team to be tough to take down week in and week out.

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Even though I'm not qualified to play in this highly prestigious and extremely competitive smogon dot com tournament with the rest of you fellows like last year I would still like to go through some rankings just for fun cause I have an accounting test tomorrow and need to procrastinate. PLEASE NOTE: These are just for fun if anyone thinks you're low or you are upset by these just prove them wrong. In the end, you are here for your own enjoyment so don't care too much about what others think of you, just do what you wanna do. Anyways here we go.

1. Twinleaf Trevenants

I do think these are the best overall players in the tour, the only question is their motivation. Jarii and ToL should do fine in their respective tiers, I just don't know if they'll put the time in with other tours and stuff going on. I would think these players would have BLT on the back burner. Sand is a really solid player and blazenix will put in a lot of effort to do well too. If the players on this team actually care about the tour whatsoever I could easily see this team making playoffs or winning.

2. Burlesque Bewears

HT's kinda compared to what dodmen was for uupl to me. He's someone who they paid a lot for and will almost for certain do really really well. As for the rest of the team, I do feel like SnS did what he did last year and tried to get a lot of motivated players who will actually care about the tour because even if I didn't care too much last year, he did get a lot of people who really did put a lot of effort into it, which is a good idea in this type of setting. EternalSnowman cares about this tour a lot so he should do fine in ubers and same goes for Jordn Jrsmash, and the Pakistan hater. However, I do expect HT to carry on my legacy as a GYM LEADER HERO and bring monotype at least one week, if not all. Or bring a servine, that's cool too.

3. Geosage Garchomps

Personality wise, I'm not sure if I could make it for a long time in that team chat (except for MM :heart:), but player ability wise I still think they did really well over a large amount of lines. Miltankmilk, Jeran and soTsoT will all go positive unless they get unlucky or bored. Samspark and Ace-11 are people I feel like would put in a decent amount of effort into the tour and are good enough, so I do think between them and with Henka as a sub they can get enough lines to win a majority of the time as there draft is overall solid.

4. Six Island Sharpedos

This team is going to be a lot of Nat and Arifeen going positive, with Naruto(Sage) doing well, and the rest of the team filled with a lot of middling players who don't really pop out to me. I don't think you can win a tour with just 3 players, but I think 2 secured wins a week can help bring you to playoffs especially when I think Nat's a good team player to help the rest of the team. Oshawott Fan will probably put a lot of effort and energy into the tour too to at least keep up motivation for the team. He's a good guy.

5. Sunnyshore Staraptors

Hamx4 is a legend and a saint he will carry his team to an amazing victory in any tier he touches because he is the most delicious part, the bacon, in this BLT. Megazard should do well in whatever he ends up playing if he'll care. Kushal00 is a motivated lad and he will try his best for this tour. I've heard about Mysterious M, but I've never really seen him play so I'm a bit curious about him, he seems like a cool dude. Does seem like a nice team I just don't feel like there's just something that could qualify but just doesn't seem to click together overall with a potential line up.

6. Hau'oli Hariyamas

Dundies will do well if he decides to care about this tour and will be doing a lot of heavy lifting if this team wants to go to playoffs. Same for Rattled SerperiorforUbers (I still call you Serp), he's a solid enough player just don't know if he'll care. Silverwhiteblue will continue to put in a lot of effort like last year, but other than those three, I don't really see anyone else to stand out. youmu@poke also taught me you can use an @ in your username on smogon, so he's cool in my book.

7. Paniola Ranchers

I expect someone to quit this team before its over. Matame and Leru are both good players, but I don't think that they will be able to stand the large personality that is PD without ripping their hair out. That goes for most of the players on this team. I do think that this team could surprise me though as I think a lot of the people on this team are motivated, but just have trouble playing on the same level as some of the other teams and just aren't well enough known to me.

8. Goldenrod Greninjas

Mishimono is a good pick from what I've seen of him play overall and Amoongus is solid, but other than that, I just can't really see this team stand out at all. Karalynia will do ok and maybe rafooa11 (thank god he's not on parivard's team or that would be quite the team chat) but I really do think that there aren't enough stand out players to do will in the more competitive fields.

Thank you for reading all that and I just want to remind you that if you don't like what was said, ignore it or prove it wrong as I am just some nobody writing my opinions for a tour I'm not playing in on the internet and most of all don't care too much about this tour competitively. Its just for fun and you should enjoy yourselves and don't fall for any pointless drama like last year. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to play in this tour again, alas.

Last edited:
can it be known that i was the one who drafted most of the trevs :c
please, how can it be you when blazenix is the one who bought them

[12:15:11] Trace: .bid 8
[12:15:11] *BLT Auction Bot: >Twinleaf Trevenant's: **8000**
[12:15:18] *BLT Auction Bot: __5 seconds remaining!__
[12:15:22] %Blazen͜͡ix: .bid 9
[12:15:22] *BLT Auction Bot: >Twinleaf Trevenant's: **9000**
[12:15:27] Trace: what the fuck
[12:15:28] %silverwhiteblue: okay...
[12:15:29] *BLT Auction Bot: __5 seconds remaining!__
[12:15:32] %Blazen͜͡ix: =-
[12:15:34] *BLT Auction Bot: Twinleaf Trevenant's have won the bid for byronthewellwell (9000)!
[12:15:35] Trace: did you just
[12:15:36] *BLT Auction Bot: Geosenge Garchomps are up to nominate. Bidders: Jack Dalton, Vapo
[12:15:38] Trace: ok
[12:15:39] Trace: im
[12:15:42] Trace: physically done lmao

Cynde

toasty
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Me, Jarii and Silverwhiteblue did the rankings of players in each tier and based on that ranked the teams. Please don't get upset this is our opinion and it certainly would make for a more entertaining BLT if you guys were to prove us wrong.

Overused

1)
Twinleaf Trevenants (Blazenix / sand1234): Having gotten what is probably the most successful picks in this year's ou playerbase, trevenants hold a solid lead with both of their players being capable ones. Hard to see any of them losing to most players, and should pick up nice wins weekly.

2)
Paniola Ranchers (OmniousDraco and bigboy038):Both players are solid, and are quite likely to pick up wins in the tier due to the lack of mains this season. dont expect them to have too many losses overall.

3)
Six Island Sharpedos (Flowsoceity and KingOfCrimea):FlowSociety should carry the ou spots, with KingOfCrimea standing a fair chance of excelling on their own too. could actually top second place as well.

4)
Goldenrod Greninjas (Amoonguss and Akaru Kokuyo): Amoonguss will probably play the same role as flowsociety in the sharpedos, but with slightly more concerns about akaru as, while they are good, are more of a doubles main which means its pretty dependant on how fast they can kick that D out of DOU.

5)
Geosenge Garchomps(Ace-11 and Kyotoshi) Ace-11 being a relatively solid player is excpected to do pretty well overall, and help out the other spot with teams and testing. will it be enough to ace the competition though?

6)
Burlesque Bewears (jrsmash9 and jrdn): jrsmash is pretty underrated and could be called a steal in the draft, despite his main style of playing being pretty known. jrdn on the other hand is a solid player overall but lacks metaknowledge due to being an om main. will the double J core win it, or get rekt by an L instead?

7)
Hau'oli Hariyamas (budy300 / Dull ladder UU): Having only one of their spots maining the tier, and another beign a filler relatively, there are quite some problems with seeing this team packing a punch ou-wise. they would have to rely on the second spot ending up as a wildcard, and bundy300 scoring some unexpected wins.

8)
Sunnyshore Saraptors (javoon and iaruban): javoon being the one ou player excepted to take the tier, they face a similar issue with the lack of preparations for ou. iaruban could pull a few wins out of their sleeves though, which would be what the team is hoping for if they dont want to be left behind in OU.

Ubers

1)
Paniola Ranchers (Leru): Best Ubers player, plays the tier for a long time now on a high bases. Played in UPL is just the best ubers player in here would suprise me if he doesn't go positive or even maybe unbeaten.

2)
Sunnyshore Staraptors ( Sunnyshore Staraptors (Mysterious M / Megazard): Good duo, good players, know ubers. If they would work together and scout the only one that is able to be a threat to Leru. Would suprise me if they lose a game besides vs Leru.

3)
Twinleaf Trevenrants (Byronthewellwell): Would probably be 2nd with Sunnyshore Staraptors if they had only 1 player instead of 2. But that aside good player and knows the tier played since it came out and would go positive for sure.

4)
Burlesque Bewears (EternalSnowman / Fardin): Good duo that if they work together able to become a threat for the 2 above them, could be the suprise of this Ubers tier.

5)
Six Island Sharpedos (Oshawott Fan): The dark horse of ubers, good underrated player with potential. The biggest question with Oshawott Fan is that potential coming out in this BLT or would he disappoint?

6)
Hau'oli Hariyamas (Emptee): Basicly the same thing as Oshawott Fan in potential a good player but is that coming out? The time will decide.

7)
Geosenge Garchomps (jasprose): Jasprose isn't expected to do well against a pretty competitive ubers pool which should give him a hard time, but if he puts enough effort into it he could pull off some upsets.

8)
Goldrenrod Greninjas (Peachyclouds): Basically the same as #7 but worse.

Underused

1)
Burlesque Bewears (HT): Clearly the most competent UU player in the pool and should definitely be able to serve as a reliable source of wins for his team provided he can stay motivated. If he cant, there could probably be room for an upset or two.

2)
Sunnyshore Staraptors (hamhamhamham / Megazard): These two come second. Both are potential UU players with hamhamhamham seeming to be the more likely choice. He's certainly relatively proficient with the tier and should be producing good results. Megazard went 1-3 in UU during LTPL but that was against a much more advanced player pool. Given his experience he should be able to fare well against people who aren't HT.

3)
Twinleaf Trevenants (Jarii / sand1234): Jarii is a competent player but isn't familiar with the tier and is likely to rely on external sources for teams and testing. The same could be said for sand1234. Jarii is still one of the best players in this tour and has access to players who play UU on high levels and will provide him with teams he should be able to end up with a fairly decent record.

4)
Hau'oli Hariyamas (Serene's Grace): Dabbles in and out of UU but has a good enough base for battling which should allow him to make up for the lack of metagame knowledge against a relatively inexperienced UU pool. Lets hope the tragic loss of India in WCOP hasn't taken too much of a toll.

5)
Six Island Sharpedos (narutosage) - narutosage seems decent enough and will probably end up relying on his team's connections in order to ensure that he performs well. Given that he is the Sharpedo's only UU player he's gonna need to pull his weight against some pretty good players in order for them to succeed in this department.

6)
Paniola Ranchers (Microwavable) |
Goldenrod Greninjas (Karalynia / Akaru Koyuko) |
Geosenge Garchomps (Mastoise): The rest of these players are either not familiar with the tier and / or are not on the same level in terms of battling competency. Most of them are unknown and unproven with the most notable of the bunch being Microwavable (simply because he beat King UU in PSPL). These dark horses could certainly cause an upset or two but for the most part are probably going to be seen as unreliable.

Rarelyused

1)
Six Island Sharpedos (Arifeen): Arifeen being a council member, an active RU player and a competent one at that puts him above the rest in both building and battling capabilities so he should clearly be dominating his competition. Expect a good record.

2)
Twinleaf Trevenants (TraceOfLife) |
Hau'oli Hariyamas (The Welsh Wall / Dull Ladder UU): Both of them are good players with good grasps of the tier. TraceOfLife should definitely prove that he's worth his price tag and put up a solid record. The Hariyamas bag this spot primarily because of The Welsh Wall who has displayed he's more than capable of giving his pool a hard time though his tour experience doesn't really level with those who have been ranked above him causing him to be dropped to this rank. Nevertheless expect good games and a solid record.

4)
Geosenge Garchomps (soTsoT): soTsoT hasn't been active with RU this generation but his competency as a battler should make up for it and should help him put up a good record. His inactivity this generation is primarily the reason for ranking him where he is. Though his capabilities certainly peg him above the rest of the pool.

5)
Goldenrod Greninjas (KoldKappuccino): Decent player that knows RU, is clearly not someone that should be able to beat the top 4 but is also clearly the best of the rest so would go probably positive if he is in the right bracket.

6)
Sunnyshore Staraptors (iAruban): Not a good player in a tier with the big guys, this might end really bad for iAruban and just has to grab some from the players under him.

7)
Paniola Ranchers (Blitzburgh): Same thing as #6 but worse then iAruban.

8)
Burlesque Bewears (Skelos / Miyoka): has no ru player lol.

Little Cup

1)
Hau' oli Hariyamas (Dundies): Clearly the best LC player in this tour, after what issues in PU Dundies decided to main LC in gen 7. Not long after that he became a knowledged player in the LC community and is doing really well in LCPL 100% deserved the number 1 spot and I don't see Dundies losing more then maybe 1 game.

2)
Paniola Ranchers (PD / BigBoy038): Bold move to buy PD for much money since his past issues, despite all of that he is still a really competent player that if he fits in the team and feels comfortable in his team will go positive for sure.

3)
Twinleaf Treverants (Plasmagby / Kurukaito): Both of these players know how to play LC on a decently competitive high level. The biggest issue for these is can they accept that one has to play a different tier? If these players can work together with scouting and teambuilding they are a duo to look out for.

4)
Geosenge Garchomps (Jeran): Jeran is always a known player in the tour room for his consistent results in tours in the tour room itself, despite all of that Jeran tends to have issues with interacting with players in the tour room most of the time. Will this be different in BLT? Especially he has to accept not being the best on his team with players as soTsoT and Miltankmilk. Despite all of this he is still a good LC player and easily pick up multiple wins.

5)
Sunnyshore Staraptors (StarRaikou / Blinkboy / Kushal00): The team with the most LC players on the team yet they are still not in the top 4, no idea what Kushal00 and Roseybear were thinking when you have Kushal00 as 100% pick but that aside. With the players they have isn't good enough to threaten the top 4 but they are a good "best of the rest".
6)
Burlesque Bewears (Parivard): Despite being the meme of smogon 2017 and having a really weird behaviour what most players have issues with he still a decent player. The biggest problem Parivard might give is that he is demotivating his teammates, if he tries to be normal and just focus on his games he would grab some wins. Pakistan Zindabad.

7)
Six Island Sharpedos (Mikaav): This is the dark horse of LC, despite being this low Mikaav has more potential then #5 and #6. The issue with this is that would this potential actually succeed over players that have more experience? Who knows?

8)
Goldenrod Greninjas (Ninjadog~): Clearly the worst in all these competent players, despite being last Ninjadog isn't bad but he is in a tier where the competition is maybe the hardest of all in BLT. Ninjadog~ needs to do his best to grab some

Doubles Overused

1)
Geosenge Garchomps (miltankmilk): Being a miltank but not a rancher is tough, but should he recover from the psychological shock, and being one of the two spl players in blt and a very accomplished dou player, is excpected to still shine even in a relatively stacked player pool in the tier, and bring home hard earned but valuable wins or the team.

2)
Paniola Ranchers (Matame):Another accomplished player, being on dpl, a dou tutor and so on, plus has "kill" in spanish in their name, therefore should kill the competition too. however the player pool is pretty good so will have to be consistent to stay ranked 2nd

3)
Goldenrod Greninjas (Mishiimono / Akaru Kokoyu / Rafooa11):Ironically , 3 dou players and 3rd on the list , 3 corners of a triangle... coincidence? with the triple power locked and loaded, teambuiliding should be a blast. depending on who takes up the dou slot, could go higher or lower

4)
Six Island Sharpedos (SabeleyeMyBae): Sableye in dou may not be viable, but this one sure is. a nice player to have overall for multi-tiering, and should do well.1-0 in dpl but will that loss number remain null ? find out in this blt

5)
Hau'oli Hariyamas (silverwhiteblue):The manager himself raising the sleeves and getting dirty. a good player individually, but will be hard to see him shine in the stacked playerpool of players, yet its far from an impossible task.

6)
Burlesque Bewears (Miyoka): the first team to not have an established dou main on the lineup, but miyoka can still make something out of scrap if they put their mind to it. also should be able to have access to good teams, which may end up helping out

7)
Twinleaf Trevenants (Jarii/littlelachyjn): the lack of dou players hurts this team quite badly, as their best bet is hoping jarii can use connections to get teams, and help with the amount of small experience they had from previous dou experiences.however, its still hard to see them in the top of dou.

8)
Sunnyshore Staraptors (Starraikou): this team may encounter a lot of hardships weekly in this tier, as they lack the proper ressources player wise for it. might probably go for beating the non dou mains as their bet to not get too outclassed in this tier.

Battle Spot Singles

1)
Six Island Sharpedos (Natalie): Clearly the best one in this small playerbased tier, even got a banner once for winning a big BSS tour. Not much else to say 100% #1 and might go unbeaten.

2)
Goldenrod Greninjas (Mishiimono): Mishiimono has done pretty well in certain BSS events and knows the tier decently well that is why Mishiimono is second. Would Mishiimono be a threat to natalie?

3)
Hau'oli Hariyamas (youmy@poke): Good player that play BSS not more to say about it then this actually.

4)
Sunnyshore Staraptors (Megazard): Megazard sit in a little pickle, he has good tiers in Ubers and UU but there are also people that can play that. So the only conclusion is putting Megazard in a tier where most players are not good at and make just a really good player play it. Would grab wins for sure.

5)
Twinleaf Trevenants (Plasmagby): The Natalie killer, won in BSS tours from Natalie what else is more to say? All jokes aside Decent player that knows BSS, should grab some wins for sure.

6)
Burlesque Bewears (Skelos): Decent player that misses his main tier 'NU' probably would be put in here since nobody else is able to play this on his team, basicly the same thing as Megazard but is worse then Megazard.

7)
Geosenge Garchomps (SamSpark): Not a good player although grabbed a win for india in Wcop, but claims to know BSS we have to see if the big talk is actually true.

8)
Paniola Ranchers (Sharp Ladder UU): Has no metagame knowledge at all and would be probably put in BSS because someone has to do it, who knows he might suprise but probably not.

Team Ranking
1) Trevenants
2) Sharpedos
3) Ranchers
4) Hariyamas
5) Garchomps
6) Greninjas + Bewears
8) Staraptors

edit @ below: nO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)