Tournament BLT IV: Group Stage Week 2

Well to try to draw attention from this drama lets go with some shameless self advertising! I have uploaded some videos on my channel that look at BLT from my POV and breakdown the games that I play! If you interested this weeks match vs. Osh was a great one and the video is linked below with the team that I used:

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We're done here regarding peachyclouds vs. Mysterious M. I don't need multiple posts berating one person that simply doesn't understand tour etiquette, no matter how justified you might deem yourselves.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We're done here regarding peachyclouds vs. Mysterious M. I don't need multiple posts berating one person that simply doesn't understand tour etiquette, no matter how justified you might deem yourselves.
Ya seriously, these weenies need to realize that laughing at your opponents misery is one of the best things about playing competitive pokemon.

Won ggs s/o Microwavable for the all out support and the teamtests

Hi I'm Skelos I love NU Pokemon so I bring them in higher tiers then lose. I switch my Sandslash to Boomburst Swellow just to see it drop. I use that as an inspiration to win this one. This is also my first blt win without going 0-4 first then get subbed, then promising to do well next, just to lose again. I also feed on likes, likes make me feel good cause i'm a likewhore.

Last edited:
Sure, it's your choice to drop out but come on, you literally spent all that time to qualify but drop out after two weeks? Come on guys, we're better than than -_-. Regardless, let's make these last few weeks entertaining, been a good tour to spectate so far

E: Sorry if I came like I'm trying to shame, wasn't my intention.

Sure, it's your choice to drop out but come on, you literally spent all that time to qualify but drop out after two weeks? Come on guys, we're better than than -_-. Regardless, let's make these last few weeks entertaining, been a good tour to spectate so far
Requesting that we don't spend 2 pages shaming people for dropping out of a tour now. It's his choice, our team will be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)