boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
I'm getting to work on all your requests.

Note: Starting this Monday, when school starts up, I will no longer be accepting requests that involve from-scratch trainer sprites (like the Hazel and Xerosic ones) because I'll be much more busy and those are the most time-consuming sprites to make. Any other requests (fusions, trainer sprites using existing sprites, wallpapers, etc) will be totally fine. :)

boxofkangaroos

KrazyCake

Slurpuff Wallpaper.png

DeathWriter

Jack.

Showdown (80x80):

Smogon (96x96):

D2P2
Showdown (80x80):

Smogon (96x96):

DeathWriter nv The Chaotician

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't think I'll be able to find a time to fulfill these requests. I am significantly more busy now and these kinds of sprites are very time-consuming to create. I'm really sorry, and I hope you can find another talented spriter on the forums who is willing to create them.

The Chaotician

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't think I'll be able to find a time to fulfill these requests. I am significantly more busy now and these kinds of sprites are very time-consuming to create. I'm really sorry, and I hope you can find another talented spriter on the forums who is willing to create them.
I understand, I appreciate your time to at least consider what was requested. Best of luck for your future Sprite projects :)

If possible, could you do a sprite/mon/thing inspired from the "name" (dont question it) "Shit Ham"? This has a very deep meaning I promise

KingSwordYT

Mr. Superior thinking
is a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just need a Joker Sprite c:
i tried to doing it myself, but it wasn't cool so im asking you for, i saw someone avobe asked for one, but i truly need it <333
Im sure you can do it ^^

Conni

katharsis
Hai! Do you think you can do PS sprites (80x80) of these anime characters?
You can only do one if you want

The images are quite big, but for the sprite you can put them in any pose you like that you think will look good :)
Thanks~

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey boxofkangaroos. Could I request a PS sprite with Sawyer + Clawitzer?

If you don't have time to take this on, I can just request Blue + Clawitzer with Blue recolored to match Clawitzer until you have the time to do so. Thanks in advance.

boxofkangaroos

Hey boxofkangaroos. Could I request a PS sprite with Sawyer + Clawitzer?

If you don't have time to take this on, I can just request Blue + Clawitzer with Blue recolored to match Clawitzer until you have the time to do so. Thanks in advance.
For now:

I may do Sawyer when I find the time

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hey I gotta Say I'm really Loving your Sprite making Capabilities. So I'd Like to request one.

Can I get a Prince Vegeta sprite (If you need a point of Reference Check the File I uploaded.)
Standing next to a Empolean and a Golduck. Please use the Sprites given Below. Also the Pokemon do not have to be in a specific order As long as Vegeta Is in the middle. I ask that you please Change it as you see fit; I want it to look the best that it can. Thank you I appreciate the work you do.
Or

Attachments

Hey, if you have some spare time, can you make a Mega Charizard-Y and Pyroak fusion? Not something that's urgent or anything, but its a fusion that I'd really like to see. Thanks for all your effort in this thread, we all love your work. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)