Brawl Crew Tournament - Round 2

TBH this was a potentially awesome tournament idea, but it's fallen apart a lot because of the inactive attendees. Ah well, lets hope people can turn this around so randomly deciding who moves on doesn't happen.

Hey everyone, when is the round 2 deadline? I have a bit of end-of-term projects I need to do and have a small space between those and my exams, and would like to do my part for my team where possible.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH PARTY [FIRST STRIKE]
v
Powershield to Forward Smash

steeler with Pokemon Trainer v Phiddlesticks with Bowser

GET IT DONE!

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Entire Nation of Smogoners Have Gone Wild [FIRST STRIKE]
v
Team of the Free

Chompy using Diddy Kong v dbolt using Zelda

GET IT DONE!

makiri

MrEsc will be taking this over for me, he will post the finals and annoy the people who aren't doing their matches. Thanks guys.

Look what you all did. You drove zerowing away. I hope you lazy asses are all happy with yourselves >: (.

Fortunately MrEsc is big and strong and v. big, so he can handle it.

*FLEX* Alright, let's end this once and for all *FLEX*

Under my MIGHT, a match is taking place right now. You all better follow suit.

and there he goes

the big esc.... HASS the tourney

he"s driving matches SO HARD threw the paint DOWN TOWN

Yeah, anyways props to makiri for running this one this far and for taking care of all the past tournies. Getter done guys!

Wow, I went to bed after the match and they STILL didnt report it.
Either way, result was Steeler winning with PT on PS1 with 2 stocks left, as I recall.

Suuwo, figure out who's next, bro.

I won against Biggie with 1 stock left on BattleField. Great Mario by the way!

Looks like our team moves onto the finals.

Steeler, Suuwo has announced that he will be facing you. He's switched to Battlefield and he's using G&W, so feel free to switch characters.

I'm being pretty lax with the deadlines for now, simply because it's the holiday season. The deadline + round 3 will probably start a week after the new year rolls around. If people can't do your matches between now and the new year because of family obligations, I dont want to punish them for it.

So yeah, take it easy for now guys.

Happy Holidays!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)