BW Cup III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
with considerate rng on my side, i defeated vinc2612. sorry and ggs.

Activity post. Aparently Kiyo didnt notice that R3 of this tour was posted until now when he replied my vm, but he cant get online before 5 pm EST-5, thats 2 AM my time (GMT+2 rn) and i need to wake up soon to work tomorrow so theres no way he will catch me online. Hopefully we can get an extension, as he asked for it and i dont mind to play tomorrow if he can get on earlier.

PS: You can find all what im saying on his profile.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Colchonero vs. Kiyo - Extended 48 hours, both players in contact.
sugarhigh vs. Myzozoa - Coinflip, neither player contacted each other until 7 hours ago and neither made a serious attempt to get it done.
Bax vs. beatiful - Activity win Bax, beatiful has no clue how to schedule and consistently says "ok", "can you play now", "can you play at _insert time here_", etc. answers which simply do not cut it when you're trying to schedule a series with someone in a different timezone who wants to actually schedule. Bax made a clear, consistent attempt and is therefore rewarded with activity.
Tom0410 vs. Fakes - Extended 24 hours, scheduled for Monday.
slurmz vs. Hyogafodex - Activity win slurmz, Hyogafodex initiated contact, but then never responded after whereas Slurmz tried to get it done and was active all weekend. In addition, Slurmz PMd me multiple times discussing activity related issues and Hyogafodex didn't view forums throughout a vast majority of the weekend at all. Therefore, Slurmz is rewarded with activity.
M Dragon vs. Kushalos - Extended 48 hours, MDragon had vacation and they contacted each other.

-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)