Ubers BW Ubers Cup I - Round 2 (POST YOUR REPLAYS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna be that guy but you did specifically say we could play at 9 PM my time on your VM wall. That's 8 hours away from where I am(GMT +5). If you're going to take the activity win I'm not gonna stop you b/c I missed the previous times, but in our latest attempt to reschedule you wrote that we could play at 9 PM "my time" today. Telling me that you're planning to take the act win at 12 PM EST(aka 9 hours before we were set to play) is fine, but then tell me you don't want to play and just collect an act win.
Yes we said 9pm gmt+5 and it’s 10pm gmt+5 now

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Arthurr pendragon vs Evuelf - Arthurr could play when it was past 1am for Evuelf during any weekday, and considering Evuelf had to play for Snake on the weekend, and was plenty available on every weekday, he gets the act.
Caetano93 vs Star - Star recently got tourbanned and is thus disqualified from this tour.
EternalSnowman vs The Trap God - TTG gave win
DeltaRott vs Marshall.Law - DeltaRott gave win
KoldKappuccino vs Hack - KoldKappuccino was only available on the last day, and didn't respond to Hack's proposal for a time to play, so Hack gets act.

Santu Hamhamhamham
p2 Akashi
Hassin627 I Shuckle
You have till 14th to get your games done.

Arthurr pendragon vs Evuelf - Arthurr could play when it was past 1am for Evuelf during any weekday, and considering Evuelf had to play for Snake on the weekend, and was plenty available on every weekday, he gets the act.
Caetano93 vs Star - Star recently got tourbanned and is thus disqualified from this tour.
EternalSnowman vs The Trap God - TTG gave win
DeltaRott vs Marshall.Law - DeltaRott gave win
KoldKappuccino vs Hack - KoldKappuccino was only available on the last day, and didn't respond to Hack's proposal for a time to play, so Hack gets act.

Santu Hamhamhamham
p2 Akashi
Hassin627 I Shuckle
You have till 14th to get your games done.
refused to play in the weekend, just wanted to play when I tava at work not want to get into an agreement, Maw it passing right. OK "gg"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)