Ubers BW Ubers Cup I - Round 3 (POST YOUR REPLAYS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader

Awesome art by Jaeck

Welcome to the BW Ubers Cup!

This is the third and last tournament that will be part of the Ubers Classic this year.
More information about classic can be found here.
Information and resources about BW Ubers can be be found here.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard BW Ubers tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Post replays or I don't count your match. I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, DPP and ADV) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

Caetano93 vs elodin
EviGaro vs EternalSnowman
Hack vs double switches
Earth vs March Fires
FLCL vs Akashi
steelskitty vs Lycans
Hamhamhamham vs My Thunder
CKW vs SiTuM
CaCaTuA vs Slurmz
Marshall.Law vs Evuelf
Pohjis vs Manaphy
AuraRayquaza vs (Hassin627 vs I Shuckle)

Extension deadline: 14th October
Round deadline: 18th October

Last edited:
Act, opp never responded to my message on ps when we were both online and then disappeared offline without returning. If you'd rather coinflip that's fine because we both forgot to schedule with neither of us at fault i guess

tentative activity because of shotty time zone match ups. i've been on/able to play all weekend, Earth said they could play both yesterday and today in the time frames I gave, and I've been available throughout. Apparently, they forgot on Saturday and haven't yet come on today after being too tired to play earlier today. Might still be able to play, but my availability is really shit now because of uni/work this week.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Hack > double switches - double switches missed a scheduled time, no contact after that
March Fires > Earth - act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)