Can we have a report button for 'Showdown!' users? If there is one, make it more easier to find/see!

Should a Report Button be made on In-Battle and Private Chat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I'm currently being relentlessly stalked AND cyber bullied by a user called N64Gary. He's also racist and a professional pervert. This isn't in the group chats on Showdown, but in-battle and in private chat (y'know, when you get challenged).

I looked for a topic, chat, anywhere, to report and get rid of him, and what do you know - there ISN'T one. This is stupid. This is a popular site, and there isn't a report button, and if there is, it is really hard to find!

So please, make a report button for private and in-battle chat. For the sake of me and others. Think of the suicidal people being driven closer to a trip to 'The Gap' because of these stupid people. Maybe even a block button.

If you need punishment ideas for the reported users, here's some -
*Temporary ban from 'Showdown!'
*Perma-ban from 'Showdown!'
*Battle Restrictions
*Chat Restrictions
*Unable to access group chats

I know this is making Pokemon Showdown more like a Facebook, but it would really help. Please help and Thanks for reading. Sorry for any trouble caused.

This has been previously suggested for PS suggestions - it's good to just PM an authority member though. Staff member are marked by the symbols %, @, & and ~ on the sim.

In future, it's better to post PS-related suggestions in this thread, where they'll be read by the appropriate staff members.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Ok, thanks. But it is still a very helpful thing for people who do NOT know this. Can it at least be considered? This guy is really starting to make me feel uneasy.

I do know about the staff members, but it would just make life easier.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
/ignore works if you dont want to see any of their posts, and I'm pretty sure going to someone with authority if you are having table with a user is common sense. Just talk to the staff and we'll deal with it.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This sounds like a nightmare of an idea lol. Anyway Chippy2001 take screenshots of EVERY incidence where you're getting stalked (all PM exchange) or its your word against his basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)