Dragon / Ghost
Dragon
Dragon / Fairy
Grass / Steel
Dragon / Fighting
Fairy / Steel

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Dragon
Dragon / Fairy
Dragon / Ghost
Grass / Steel
Dragon / Fighting
Fairy / Steel

Dragon / Steel

I personally am not a huge fan of having another CAP be not only Ground weak, but weak to Landorus because I want CAP 23 to trap Lando in the future and it would be hard to do so with a Ground weakness. Furthermore, I am in the camp of mono typing just because the fact we haven't had a monotyped CAP since Stratagem (I am pretty sure) and I feel it would be unique to give it good abilities and stats down the line to make up for the lack of a secondary typing. That being said, Dragon / Fairy and Dragon / Ghost fulfill what I would want from a secondary typing in potentially luring specific threats.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dragon
Dragon / Fairy
Dragon / Ghost

Dragon / Fighting
Dragon / Steel

Fairy / Steel
Grass / Steel

Dragon / Fairy
Dragon / Fighting

Dragon
Fairy / Steel
Dragon / Steel
Dragon / Ghost
Grass / Steel

Alas, I had no time to squeeze in a last post in the typing thread, but in regards to my vote, I am quite content with the top three of my ranking, and do not find an iota of contentment in the latter four. My biggest fear is that in pursuit of inking out the last ounce of damage possible from the trapping moves, the effect of trapping itself is thusly lost from discussion as a mere afterthought, though I would look forward to being proved wrong on this point. The order of my votes within each subgroup is simply personal preference. I'm fairly equal in my like/dislike of each within the groups.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dragon / Fighting
Dragon / Fairy
Dragon
Grass / Steel
Dragon / Steel
Fairy / Steel
Dragon / Ghost

Dragon / Fighting
Dragon
Dragon / Ghost
Dragon / Steel
Dragon / Fairy
Fairy / Steel
Grass / Steel

Dragon / Steel
Dragon / Ghost
Fairy / Steel
Grass /Steel
Dragon / Fairy
Dragon / Fighting
Dragon

Dragon/Ghost
Dragon/Fairy
Dragon

Not happy with any of the particular suggestions in truth. Chosen the ones which feel the least bad.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dragon / Ghost
Grass / Steel
Fairy / Steel
Dragon
Dragon / Steel
Dragon / Fairy
Dragon / Fighting

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dragon / Ghost
Dragon / Fairy
Fairy / Steel
Dragon / Steel
Grass / Steel
Dragon / Fighting
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)