CAP Ladder Tournament [Week 4]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
in, HeaL Won't Do CLT1
I read the rules but I'm confused because in one place it says top 2 each round move on and then right after it says top 4.
don't expect me to do anything tho just regging for the lols

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
in, HeaL Won't Do CLT1
I read the rules but I'm confused because in one place it says top 2 each round move on and then right after it says top 4.
don't expect me to do anything tho just regging for the lols
Fixed that, it's 2 each week.

Last edited:

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
SINCE Drapionswing CANNOT COUNT OR COPY ORIGINAL POSTS CORRECTLY THE OP IS WRONG. CYCLE DOES NOT END TOMORROW NIGHT. CYCLE 1 ENDS TONIGHT AT 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)! HE WILL FIX IT WHEN HE GETS ON. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

Last edited:

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion

Congratulations to Heaven Jay and sparktrain for qualifying for the CAP Ladder Tour Playoffs for Cycle 1! You may ladder for the remainig cycles but if you end up in the Top 2 you will not be counted and we will skip to the next highest user.

YOU MAY NOW BEGIN LADDERING FOR CYCLE 2. BE SURE TO MAKE A NEW POST WITH YOUR NEW ALT [CLT2 (NAME)] BEFORE YOU START LADDERING.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nevermind apparently the great god greengoat says I can't have the alt name that I requested because the week number must be listed even though 2 of the 4 top ladderers last week didn't list the week number in their alt meaning I should have gotten in the elligible top 2 but nope goat just wants to selectively enforce rules and rob me of my yellow alt that took way too long to find. #salt

so I'm out. unless I find another alt I like. but I'm prolly really out.

Might use HeaL Hate GG CLT2 idk and idc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)