CapTT 3 Finals

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor
Haven't been following this but just realized my two former managers made it to finals. Gl to both teams, but CB has the track record for winning in finals tiebreak.

BOYS WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!

Final Battle. won in a humble match vs one of my closest friends Infamy whom I've had history with since lcpl.

I just want to make a quick shoutout to my entire team Jox for being such a help with building and tests in lc, Tadasuke for probably being my favorite newest friend on the team, HeaLnDeaL for basically co-managing us and being such a great presence good BEST FRIEND. GreenGogoatttt for getting kicked off but still being a good guy, Yellow Paint for being the best dou teammate people could ask for, GMars for being just someone great to look up to especially from the ou community, Rat With Wings for always being online when i wasnt, Galvantula Tank for having me realize that gen 6 cap was not my strongsuit, Reviloja753 for winning every week, and last but not least our captain CBREVENANKH

Last edited:
I would like to congratulate the revs on another season win, 3-0. Two times I've faced them in the finals only to have my team crumble in the end, guess its cbrevan's nature charm. I'm glad to lose to a close friend of mine, ill get you back cbrevan ;)

Thanks for all the hard work sunkerns, I hope you all learned a valuable lesson. Listen to your leader.

#TheUltimateCAPTTExperience

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
well, it sucks that I have to write up this post this way.

first off, GGs to the Revs. The two best series in the tournament are week 1 vs you and finals if you asked me, and if the Sunkerns couldn’t get the win, there’s no team here I’d rather have lost it to. Now it’s time for some shoutouts.

going from top down
Animus Majulous you are the GOAT manager. You were keeping this team afloat from well before the season started, gave up time to listen to us whine on discord, even when you were busy with cleanup from weather issues (not gonna mention what in case you dont want that about). Spending 12-1 AM late nights up talking with you and offler were one of the highlights of this tour. Thank you so much for being awesome, both as a manager and as a person.
Snorlax in the way Man, you're one of, if not my best friend on here. You had your sights set on me from preseason, even had me help out, and I thought you were crazy for buying me for whatever insane amount you did (which you still are fwiw). It was a bit of a tale of two halves with you: for most of the season you rocked, helped out, were your usual blunt, crazy ass self that I know and really, really like talking to and chilling with. Week 5 on, tho, you kinda lost it, and I feel like the end of the season vitriol (which can be noted in the post above) and lack of faith was too much, even for me. Take a breather every once in a while, you have me worried. Thank you for being my assman, get over your fear of discord someday, and keep on keepin on.
Jho This man is the GOAT. I have never seen someone as wild as Offler, be it in game plays or out of game building. From standard fat to your love of "Wtf 2..." memes, including the greatest CAP creation ever "Wtf 2 Tomo?", you were so enjoyable to watch and have become one of my best friends on here. From talking League worlds (MSF shoulda won smh) to having you explain 75% of "Man's Not Hot" to me, I loved teaming with you.
Ming549 SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY dude you're amazing. I knew snor was on to something when not only did you smash week 1, you then hit some wild rank in OLT week 1 (something like 70s, 1900+). Yall better watch out for this man, he's insane. Future tour all star, just wait. Without you, man, I can't picture this team. Your energy gave us all life, so did your wild crap (this man used thundrus T and won lets not forget). Keep it up, and I'll be excited to watch you wherever you may go on here, and well, I can already see you placing high.
ItzViper482 Man, you're crazy good. I hope you enjoyed the not so frequent CAP team dumps and stick around, you're one of my favorite people hands down. And dear god, don't you dare beat yourself up for any loss you took this season. You're incredible, both as a player and as a person. I loved teaming with you, and hell, you probably have driven me to start playing LC. If you ever need a CAP team or advice, lemme know, I got you man.
infamy, Serene's Grace You two are incredible players. I wish I coulda got to know you both better, but I know you guys had out of game stuff come up. I know now to use vulpix-A, thanks SG. GL in the future, and thanks for being great teammates.
Demantoid Deman, Demyth, Delegend. Dude, you're just amazing. Congrats on being the teams rock for the better part of the season, and your even more impressive accomplishments in Snake. I was pulling for you guys the whole way. Sorry I couldn't be much help in doubles, but expect me to be better help if we ever team again.
ScarfWynaut You rock. I can't really picture anyone who's as funny as you are, and as goddamn good at pokemon. You won with goddamn Merciless Toxapex. That should say it all (and say a little about the amazing building duo of sky/offler...) You're an awesome person to be around, and were way more than the benchwarmer you always said you were. Thank you for all the great play and greater times.
StellaCAP If you could find the best feeling in the world and let it speak, I bet it would sound a lot like Verru. Even tho you weren't the most active, you were always there to brighten up the room, and your week 5 insanity was hilarious. Awesome friend and teammate.
Drapionswing There is no one better in CAP to have lead this tour. I've said it before, but damn, I am so sorry for the shit you have had to deal with from week 1 and even before. You rock as a friend, as a player and as a TO, and I thank you so so much for making this tour run as well as it has. Also, when the meta is built around the drap special, you know who to thank.

Lastly, I'd really like to apologize to my teammates. I coulda won in finals, and I really, really let you guys down, and really wasn't worth the price tag dropped on me. I know because of you guys I've really grown as a player, and I can't wait to really play like I deserve that price in the future.

GO SUNKERNS FOREVER!

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to cbrevan and the revs for winning this crazy tournament, it was definitely a well earned win. Despite the Sunkerns loss in the end they put up a good fight and this definitely resulted in some high levels battles. This also applies to the other teams in the earlier weeks who all played at their best.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this CapTT, the CapTT for the books!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)