CapTT 3 Week 1

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm just making this post to inform all Cap Doubles players to request a roomtour made with a banlist that allows caps, rather than play in custom games in your future matches.

mod edit: remember, global voices+ and room drivers+ can create groupchats for your tour to occur in if you don't want it in the main room.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I ask for a redo of g1. I ask for g1 to be voided and for a new match to be allowed. The replay shows the actions of marjane playing a very real impact of the match, and snorly's own lines indicate he would not have done the move that marjane suggested on his own accord. And that action undoubtedly helped snorlax.

Refering to turn 152 in the replay.

Ghosting: The player in a tournament battle should be the one making their own decisions. Do not tell a player what move to make in a tournament battle (i.e. do not "ghost" them), and do not make your moves based on another person's suggestions. If we are made aware that someone playing a tournament battle is making some of their moves based mainly on the suggestions of someone else, punishments may be handed out to both parties involved.

Last edited:

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Drapionswing I'd also like to hear a ruling on this. I'm not happy about being forced to do so, but ghosting is clearly against the rules here and the incident in question was suspicious to me. At the very least, the take away from this will be to keep your comments to yourself for tour matches, whether they be for your team or not.

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
During g1 of Snorlax in the way vs Rat With Wings there was a case of involuntary ghosting as I'm sure most of you are probably already aware of. First of all, the game will not be void and the standings shall stay how they are. Secondly spectators have been rowdy in some of the games, but this has gone too far and I'm putting a stop to it now. As a result the user Marjane is no longer allowed to participate in Week 2 of CapTT3. However, that is not all ScarfWynaut I'm giving you a public warning for post made after the events; Unsportsmanlike behaviour like that is unacceptable and another case of it will not be taken so lightly.

Let this be a warning and an example to everyone that you really just need to not comment as much in tournament games while your spectating, be respectful to both players as you could very well be distracting.

If anyone has any questions or opinions they'd like to dispute about last night's events PM me rather than post here, this is not the thread for it.

Now on a completely unrelated note, I will be updating the CapTT 3 Discussion & Trash Talk Thread's OP and Second post with a Schedule and Team Roster.

Let's not let this dampen our spirits, and continue with the great games in the future weeks!

e: The reason why I'm not voiding the game is because Snorlax_in_the_way should not be punished due to Marjane's lack of familiarity with tournament rules. While the result of the game was still potentially in RWW's favour, he had a lower chance to win the laxy. And me actively stripping Snorlax_in_the_way of a win which he was statistically more likely to win is unfair. I hope it is clear why I have made this decision.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)