Mafia vs Village Castlevania Mafia: Dracula's Curse [GAME OVER: VILLAGE WINS]

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i think the fact that this was an alias game helped village because shubaka could lead safely and we couldn't get random info about villagers spewing their roles for no reason, village also got lucky in the kill on AG, and the dracula's n1 kill and our n3 kill were both blocked, the diana kill was bad but i didnt really care about the game after i was being lynched so w/e, i also feel like the axe killing mechanic favored the village because they were the ones with the axes and as demonstrated they could easily kill someone from 4 hearts with the axes

maybe i should have publicly opposed shubaka early on if i wanted to claim role cop but idk inspector is more village than role cop (unless you're draft mafia and don't know how to draft for a village) so i probably wouldn't have gotten far

You or Trevor with triple axes is just as if not more dangerous.

The fact of the matter is if the VH kill had been on village instead it would have been 5-3 with 2 stopwatches on the mafia+Jalmont kill slated and very competitve but neither team could be assed to coordinate or even give a fuck after things started looking even a little bad

Also regardless of any balance complaints about this game, I really liked the mafia roles itg

a resource system like hearts is super cool too, although I didn't really take advantage of it other than killing mafia since I was paranoid of losing people to axes :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)