Casual Trade Thread (What Happened to Trading)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a 5IV shiny Pentagon Suicune in a Dive Ball? Yeah... there is just no way that this thing is legit.
Its not impossible but highly unlikely alsoi have self bred 5IV Shiny legend which i kept doing for 6 months almost everday for 6 hours a day oh and yer i have torkoal ready ill add you now

Its not impossible but highly unlikely alsoi have self bred 5IV Shiny legend which i kept doing for 6 months almost everday for 6 hours a day oh and yer i have torkoal ready ill add you now
I'll come on now.

Thanks for the Torkoal. I'm sure you can understand about the Suicune. Most of us would be screaming from the rooftops about a shiny legend let alone one where the sync didnt fail and there was more than the 3 x 31 IVs.

Last edited:
I'll come on now.

Thanks for the Torkoal. I'm sure you can understand about the Suicune. Most of us would be screaming from the rooftops about a shiny legend let alone one where the sync didnt fail and there was more than the 3 x 31 IVs.
Yer i understand your point... :)

New Breedables

Adamant Guts Machop
31/31/32/-/31/31 Heavy Ball
Close Combat Bullet Punch Knock Off Ice Punch

Impish Technician Scyther
31/31/31/-/31/31 Dream Ball
Baton Pass

Jolly Pick Up Zigzagoon
31/31/31/-/31/31 Fast Ball
Trick Charm Helping Hand Simple Beam

Is there anything in my old thread you'd be interested in for a HA female Zubat in a Dream Ball? Or any other specific balled breedable? I have a ton more than what's listed there.

Hi there! Can you check my thread to see if you find something interesting? I'm interested in your Shiny Xerneas and Darkrai (Where did you get them btw, which forum?). Link (don't responde there): http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/no-reason-to-visit-yet.3536182/#post-6174702
Well I got Both of the from PS Wi-FI Room Golui (Trusted User) for Darkria and Xerneas From trade (Only legit one going around iirc) I am interested in your Zapdos and Zekrom (if you still wanna trade

Last edited:
Hello. I am interested in the shiny 5IV Xerneas. Pokémon that I can trade (All 5IV or 6IV): Event hurricane mewtwo, event glaciate victini. They are not ev trained. THe following are ev trained and lvl 100: shiny jolly gallade, shiny adamant aggron, shiny timid venomoth, shiny adamant rhyperior, adamant bisharp, shiny jolly mamowswine. shiny jolly archeops, shiny adamant krookodie, shiny adamant conkeldurr, shiny adamant sawsbuck. Willing to trade two pokemon for it, too. Can also ev train! Really want that Xerneas lol xd

Hello. I am interested in the shiny 5IV Xerneas. Pokémon that I can trade (All 5IV or 6IV): Event hurricane mewtwo, event glaciate victini. They are not ev trained. THe following are ev trained and lvl 100: shiny jolly gallade, shiny adamant aggron, shiny timid venomoth, shiny adamant rhyperior, adamant bisharp, shiny jolly mamowswine. shiny jolly archeops, shiny adamant krookodie, shiny adamant conkeldurr, shiny adamant sawsbuck. Willing to trade two pokemon for it, too. Can also ev train! Really want that Xerneas lol xd
Id Like the Event Hurricane Mewtwo Plz

I'm interested in a female 5iv Growlithe in a Fast Ball. I can offer a female Solosis in a Dream Ball with 4 egg moves and it's HA with 5 to 6ivs.

New Additions

Timid Natural Cure Starmie

31/31/31/31/31/31 Poke Ball
Hydro Pump Thunder Ice Beam Rapid Spin
252 SpA and Spe
OT Roro

Jolly Sheer Force Nidoking
31/31/31/-/31/31 Ultra Ball
Earthquake Megahorn Poison Jab Rock Slide
252 Spe and Atk
OT Preston

Timid Levitate Rotom-W
31/-/30/31/31/31 Pokeball
Hidden Power Hydro Pump Volt Switch Shadow Ball
252 Spe and SpA
OT Snooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)