Big Chaos Mafia 3 - SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Designed by Walrein and Da Letter El
Hosted by Walrein (and Da Letter El if he decides to show up)
YES THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

hey remember chaos mafia that was fun

let's do another

for those of you not familiar with chaos mafia: it's not balanced. like, at all. quite the opposite, in fact.

gonna be a good time.

Basic Mafia Stuff
Game takes place in two phases - Day and Night. Starts on Night 0. Phases last 48 hours unless otherwise noted.

Roles
Every player has a role PM. Most role PMs come with actions that can be used at night. Reply to your role PM to use them. Any action except kills can be used on Night 0.

Lynching
During the day, players may vote to lynch other players. I'm flexible with syntax, but please bold your votes. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes dies. A tie results in no death.

Death
Dead players may not talk to anyone about the game. Period. I can neither confirm nor deny the possibility of resurrection.

Communication
Living players may talk about the game by any means available to them, including non-smogon means such as Discord. In fact, PLEASE use Discord. Exception: no screenshotting or screensharing. Additionally, impersonation of other users on Discord is prohibited.

Bastardry
We will probably lie to you a lot.

Don't Directly Quote Your Role PM
Just don't. Exception: you can tell people your role name and faction, and you can paraphrase the rest.

Factions
There's one village faction and one mafia faction. I'll make their names very clear when the game starts. There may be neutrals. There may be hidden factions. There also may not be.

Items
There are none.

it's a 1v1

i'd like 40 people but can cut roles if necessary

game starts on april 1st, probably in the evening

Signups (28/40)
Hitmonleet
acidphoenix
Aubisio
Former Hope
Agape
Blazade
pancake
Flyhn
idiotfrommars
shubaka17
vonFiedler
Annoying Orange
zorbees
Hawkie
Thetwinmasters
MoodyCloud
Pidge
Haruno
Texas Cloverleaf
Aura Guardian
Paperblade
Amelia
RODAN
Cancerous
KnightsOfCydonia
LightWolf
Borath the Oscillator
Asek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)