[CLOSED] Kisaragi's Friendly Trading Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisaragi's Friendly Trading Café

Current Status: Closed

Introduction:

Welcome and thank you for stopping by! The name's Kisaragi, and this is my trade thread for the new generation, where i hope to exchange many firearms Pokémon with people all over the world to further wars for profit expand my collection. As of now, i don't have much to offer as i haven't invested that much time into the game yet, compared to others. However, that shouldn't stop you from taking a look around. But remember, before we get to do business, make sure to read the rules first!

The Rules: (Boring, but necessary.)

• Be nice, patient and care to listen.
  • I use PowerSaves and PKHeX for duplicating Pokémon and Items. Those are identical copies of my legitimate Pokémon, meaning clones, as permitted by Smogon rules. If that bothers you, then please do not trade with me. Breedable Pokémon may be left untouched upon request.
  • That being said, don't offer or try to trade me any hacked Pokémon!
  • Because i distribute them, i accept legitimate cloned Pokémon as well.
  • Unless otherwise stated, everything i offer is completely redistributable. I expect the same from every Pokémon i receive, so please make sure to inform me of any redistributable rights if they aren't mentioned elsewhere.
  • I reserve the right to reject any trade offer for any to no reason.
  • Of course, all other forum rules apply as well.

Other Information: (May be relevant.)

• The timezone i'm currently located in is GMT +1.
  • Depending on the seasons, that may change to GMT +0.
  • I am available for trades during 8-10 PM (GMT/UTC +1) on weekdays. To determine your corresponding time, click here and type a location near you into the search bar.
    If you cannot be available during this timespan for any reason, please feel free to message me and tell me when i can reach you.
  • This thread is currently Generation VII (Sun/Moon) only.
  • IV are listed with Speed last, as HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/SDef/Spe.
  • As i am a quirky completionist, i prefer my Pokémon to be caught in Luxury Balls and having the maximum of possible egg moves. Everything else is absolutely fine, too, but those net you bonus points in my book.

Game Data:

• Version: Sun
  • Language: GER
  • OT: Vincent
  • ID Number: 202261
  • Friend Code: 0533-5292-0575
Haves:

Breedable Pokémon:

#037 | Alolan Vulpix

Ball:

Ability: Snow Warning
Nature: Modest | Timid
IV: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Freeze-Dry | Moonblast | Charm | Hypnosis

#052 | Alolan Meowth

Ball:

Ability: Pickup (becomes Fur Coat)
Moves: Foul Play | Flatter | Parting Shot | Hypnosis

#063 | Abra

Ball:

Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Modest
Moves: Teleport

#088 | Alolan Grimer

Ball:

Ability: Poison Touch
Nature: Impish
IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Shadow Sneak | Curse | Stockpile | Swallow

#104 | Cubone

Ball:

Ability: Battle Armor (becomes Rock Head as Alolan Marowak)
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Iron Head | Perish Song | Endure | Belly Drum

#147 | Dratini

Ball:

Ability: Marvel Scale (becomes Multiscale)
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Dragon Pulse | Aqua Jet | Haze | Supersonic

#172 | Pichu

Ball:

Ability: Lightning Rod
Moves: Electric Terrain | Bestow | Wish | Encore

#747 | Mareanie

Ball:

Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Bold
Moves: Haze | Stockpile | Spit Up | Swallow

#778 | Mimikyu

Ball:

Ability: Disguise
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Destiny Bond | Curse | Grudge | Nightmare

#782 | Jangmo-o

Ball:

Ability: Overcoat
Moves: Tackle

Legendary, Mythical, and other special Pokémon:

Note: All of the Pokémon listed here are distributed as clones generated through either PowerSaves or PKHeX.

#132 | Ditto

Ball:

Level: 26
Ability: Imposter
Nature: Lonely
IV: 31/31/31/30/07/31
Moves: Transform

Note: Perfect for breeding.

#796 | Xurkitree

Ball:

Level: 100
Ability: Beast Boost
Nature: Timid
IV: 16/11/10/31/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt | Energy Ball | Hidden Power | Volt Switch

Note: HP and Def IV have been Hyper Trained to match IV of 31. PP of all moves have been maxed. Type of Hidden Power is Ice. EV: 6 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe.

Items:
Note: The items listed here were duplicated through the use of PowerSaves or PKHeX.

++ Since i can obtain these items with little to no effort, i don't expect you to offer Pokémon or anything else for them. Rather, you may choose to receive one of those items for free per trade, as a little thank-you for your patronage. ++

Lucky Egg
Destiny Knot
Power Bracer
Power Weight
Power Anklet
Power Band
Power Lens
Power Belt
Focus Sash
Life Orb
Rocky Helmet
Assault Vest
Weakness Policy
Leftovers
Choice Band
Choice Scarf
Choice Specs
Icy Rock
Smooth Rock
Heat Rock
Damp Rock
Terrain Extender
Gengarite
Scizorite
Pinsirite
Aerodactylite
Lucarionite
Kangaskhanite
Gyaradosite
Absolite
Garchompite
Sablenite
Metagrossite
Sharpedonite
Slowbronite
Glalitite
Salamencite
Bottle Cap
Gold Bottle Cap

Wants:
  • Breedable Generation 7 exclusives (Natives and Alolan Forms).
  • Breedables in Luxury Balls.
  • Good natured Pheromosa and Celesteela.

Trade record:

1. 12/28/2016 | flargananddingle | Pichu for Popplio
  2. 12/29/2016 | BayGarden | Vulpix and Dratini for Roggenrola and Stufful
  3. 01/04/2017 | 24hanimewatcher | Ditto for Geodude
  4. 01/04/2017 | BayGarden | Various items for Trapinch, Poliwag, Scyther and Magikarp

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Dratini and Pichu. Unfortunately I'm pretty new at the game so I don't have much set up yet. I do have a HA Marenaie, the jhoto starters, and Adam Honedges. They're all of varying IVs, but they should have a few 31s.

Let me know! Thanks :)

Though you don't have this listed, I'm quite interested in a foreign Ditto (I have a US/English cartridge) with 4 (5 or 6 is optimal) IVs for Masuda breeding.

If somehow you had an extra or could catch an extra, I am willing to trade you one of my own in return for Masuda breeding. Or, I can offer Gold Bottle caps.

I'm interested in your Dratini and Pichu. Unfortunately I'm pretty new at the game so I don't have much set up yet. I do have a HA Marenaie, the jhoto starters, and Adam Honedges. They're all of varying IVs, but they should have a few 31s.

Let me know! Thanks :)
PM'd you.

Cmt for a timid lightningrod pichu please
I'd like one of your Popplio, that okay?

Though you don't have this listed, I'm quite interested in a foreign Ditto (I have a US/English cartridge) with 4 (5 or 6 is optimal) IVs for Masuda breeding.

If somehow you had an extra or could catch an extra, I am willing to trade you one of my own in return for Masuda breeding. Or, I can offer Gold Bottle caps.
Actually, i have a Ditto listed. Would you like that one?

Would you be interested in any of the following. I'm interested in a couple of yours. Being pichu and meowth
Bruxish-31/31/31/x/31/31, heal ball, all its egg moves
Cuitefly-31/x/31/31/31/31, heal ball, egg moves moonblast and bestow
Komala-31/31/31/x/31/31, friend ball, all its egg moves

Last edited:
Would you be interested in any of the following. I'm interested in a couple of yours. Being pichu and meowth
Bruxish-31/31/31/x/31/31, heal ball, all its egg moves
Cuitefly-31/x/31/31/31/31, heal ball, egg moves moonblast and bestow
Komala-31/31/31/x/31/31, friend ball, all its egg moves
Those look great. I'll take Komala and Bruxish for Pichu and Meowth. Do you need anything else from me? I'd really like that Cutiefly, too.

Hi, would be interested in a Ditto. Would you be willing to trade it for a Lux Ball Adamant Mimikyu? Can provide you with Eggs or if you want the real deal the poke itself

Hi, would be interested in a Ditto. Would you be willing to trade it for a Lux Ball Adamant Mimikyu? Can provide you with Eggs or if you want the real deal the poke itself
You can have a Ditto for free, if you want. I already have Mimikyu bred myself, so i'm not really interested in that. Let me know if that works for you.

Just wanted to mention that I just now saw your items section. I'm interested in Scizorite and Scarf (I've yet to really collect items, and I haven't had the time to grind BP for stuff yet). Because you were so wonderful with our first trade, I'd be willing to trade you multiple things for those items and your Alolan Grimer (or just the items, even).

Friend Ball Trapinch (Jolly) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Net Ball Swift Swim Poliwag (Jolly) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Quick Ball Swift Swim (>>>Intimidate) Magikarp (Jolly) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Timer Ball Technician Scyther 31/31/31/30/31/31

All were bred by me in the past three or four days.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these! I know that none are Alolan Pokemon, unfortunately, but Friend Ball Trapinch has been a new commodity because of the color coordination (Ooooh, the matching!).

Wow thanks so much:) are you sure giving me the ditto for free?
Sure, why not? I can clone them in a matter of seconds, while you had to actually invest time to breed those Mimikyu. Just drop me a message when you're ready.

Just wanted to mention that I just now saw your items section. I'm interested in Scizorite and Scarf (I've yet to really collect items, and I haven't had the time to grind BP for stuff yet). Because you were so wonderful with our first trade, I'd be willing to trade you multiple things for those items and your Alolan Grimer (or just the items, even).

Friend Ball Trapinch (Jolly) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Net Ball Swift Swim Poliwag (Jolly) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Quick Ball Swift Swim (>>>Intimidate) Magikarp (Jolly) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Timer Ball Technician Scyther 31/31/31/30/31/31

All were bred by me in the past three or four days.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these! I know that none are Alolan Pokemon, unfortunately, but Friend Ball Trapinch has been a new commodity because of the color coordination (Ooooh, the matching!).
As stated in the items section, the items are freebies. Just tell me what you need besides the Scizorite and Scarf and we can call it a deal. Your new Pokémon are pretty cool, too. What egg moves do they come with?

I'm interested in the ditto. CMT please

If thats helps I have a flawless adament Minior in Luxury Ball
Would you be fine with trading me one of your 5x31 HA Geodude for the Ditto and a Lucky Egg/Bottle Cap etc.?

As stated in the items section, the items are freebies. Just tell me what you need besides the Scizorite and Scarf and we can call it a deal. Your new Pokémon are pretty cool, too. What egg moves do they come with?
Well, if you're sure, I need Scizorite, Gyaradosite, Scarf, Specs, Damp Rock, and Assault Vest. That would probably be fine for now, really (if that's not asking too much).

And unfortunately, no egg moves that are juicy (or relevant) on those four. I could at least try to breed Baton Pass onto Scyther.

Well, if you're sure, I need Scizorite, Gyaradosite, Scarf, Specs, Damp Rock, and Assault Vest. That would probably be fine for now, really (if that's not asking too much).

And unfortunately, no egg moves that are juicy (or relevant) on those four. I could at least try to breed Baton Pass onto Scyther.
No problem, i'll take them anyway. Just sent you a message.

Hey there. Interested in this beautiful beast:
Ball:

I can offer a heavy and moon ball verison of your jangmo-o without the HA and jolly or hasty. I can also offer moon ball or heavy ball riolu. All offered will have the spread that your jangmo-o has

Hey there. Interested in this beautiful beast:
Ball:

I can offer a heavy and moon ball verison of your jangmo-o without the HA and jolly or hasty. I can also offer moon ball or heavy ball riolu. All offered will have the spread that your jangmo-o has
I'll gladly take one of your Heavy Ball Riolu for my Jangmo-o. Just drop me a line when you'll be ready.

---------------------------

And new Pokémon are available as breedables! Cubone, Mareanie, and Mimikyu join the fray in Luxury Balls and egg moves ready for battle!

Last edited:
Hi Kisaragi, Im interested in your Ditto and Abra.

I have the available pokemons that I think are suitable for trading:

1) MoonBall Rockruff (Jolly) 4 EMs (Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Thrash) . 31/31/31/xx/31/31
2) MoonBall Purple Minior (Brave). 31/31/31/xx/31/31
3) HeavyBall Honedge (Modest). 2EM (Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond) 31/31/31/31/31/31

These pokemon are all level 1 and the OT is me. They aren't cloned or hacked if it matters.

However if we were to trade, Can I request for the pokemon to be holding lucky eggs? :D

Hiya Kisaragi! I was perusing through your thread and was wondering if I could possibly somehow obtain the Ditto you have along with a Destiny Knot to start my breeding in my Moon game? It would be greatly appreciated~ ^^

I have Rash, Mild, Naive Phermosa
Calm,Impish,Modest - Celesteela.
* Cannot confirm legitimacy of Impish Celesteela. The rest caught by me.
* Also if you agree I would need my Pokémon to be cloned and originals returned to me please

Interested in your Dratini & Grimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)