Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you SR that 6IV Naive Diancie yourself?
No, I did not. The one that I SR'd is, if I recall correctly, something like 31/31/31/31/31/25, and I got a true 6iv naive one from somewhere else. It has a japanese OT, but an English name, so it was redeemed by an English game at the japanese event.

No, I did not. The one that I SR'd is, if I recall correctly, something like 31/31/31/31/31/25, and I got a true 6iv naive one from somewhere else. It has a japanese OT, but an English name, so it was redeemed by an English game at the japanese event.
Are you sure it was redeemed at the event in Japan? There are too many Diancie from injected wondercards going around. Do you know who SRd it?

Are you sure it was redeemed at the event in Japan? There are too many Diancie from injected wondercards going around. Do you know who SRd it?
I don't, no. I don't have proof that it's hacked, yet at the same time I don't have proof that it isn't - but I suppose it's likely. Here's the information on it (it's very limited, though):

It's level 100, and EV trained, because I EV trained it. I think it started out at level 50...it's been a bit since I got this. Its OT is 07194, has its english name, but no JPN tag. I talked to some people on IRC a while ago and they said it "checks out" but it might not be true, I dunno.

I don't, no. I don't have proof that it's hacked, yet at the same time I don't have proof that it isn't - but I suppose it's likely. Here's the information on it (it's very limited, though):

It's level 100, and EV trained, because I EV trained it. I think it started out at level 50...it's been a bit since I got this. Its OT is 07194, has its english name, but no JPN tag. I talked to some people on IRC a while ago and they said it "checks out" but it might not be true, I dunno.
Whats the date on it? Where did you get it?

I can't recall where exactly I got it, but it was somewhere on Showdown, actually. Date is 7/23/14. It has the Hoenn Champion Ribbon (that's my fault), Effort Ribbon (also my fault), and the Wishing Ribbon.

I can't recall where exactly I got it, but it was somewhere on Showdown, actually. Date is 7/23/14. It has the Hoenn Champion Ribbon (that's my fault), Effort Ribbon (also my fault), and the Wishing Ribbon.
I seriously doubt its legal, everything there at Showdown is hacked.
Do you have anything else you obtained yourself?

I seriously doubt its legal, everything there at Showdown is hacked.
Do you have anything else you obtained yourself?
The Groudon I mentioned earlier is something I obtained myself, alongside the Latios and Xerneas. I don't have picture proof for the latter two, but I can link you to the former's if you wish.

Gabe I could breed you that Adamant Power Whip Bulbasaur if you want. It comes with other egg moves (Grassy Terrain, Curse, Skull Bash) though, so if you want I could erase those
In exchange, I'll want a spitback of this, if possible:

OT: Bragon | ID No. 04201
Careful | Sand Stream | ♀
31/31/31/5/31/31
Egg moves: Body Slam, Curse, Whirlwind, Slack Off
Non-redis. Bred for me by Adrima, egg hatched by Bragnarok of Reddit.

I EV train myself and I mean Kalos BPs. I'll think of something and get back to you.
6 months later, I'm still interested in your

SUICUNE
OT:
WIN2011 ID: 02211
Ability: Pressure Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31-31-31-30-31-31 HP Electric
Sheer Cold - Air Slash - ExtremeSpeed - Aqua Ring
Notes: Legit WonderCard
Not Redistributable

But u never came back to me :'(

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Victini, you asked me to CYT for my thundurus (the Yveltal is free, just so you know).

I'm rather partial to this lil tyke (preferably an UT version if you've got it):

Jamison ID: 59327

Ability: Rough Skin - Sand Force Nature: Naive
IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31 HP Dark
EMs: Outrage - Iron Head - Iron Tail - Sand Tomb
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Jasminelly
Not Redistributable

Let me know if you find this to be an acceptable trade and we can work out a time to get it done. :)

Hello Victini, you asked me to CYT for my thundurus (the Yveltal is free, just so you know).

I'm rather partial to this lil tyke (preferably an UT version if you've got it):

Jamison ID: 59327

Ability:
Rough Skin - Sand Force Nature: Naive
IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31 HP Dark
EMs:
Outrage - Iron Head - Iron Tail - Sand Tomb
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Jasminelly
Not Redistributable

Let me know if you find this to be an acceptable trade and we can work out a time to get it done. :)
Gible is available UT, let me know when we can trade.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gible is available UT, let me know when we can trade.
Sorry about yesterday; I kinda almost passed out from exhaustion :(

I will be available to trade for the next couple (like 2-3ish?) of hours if that works for you (will be using my AS cart, IGN Noelle for our trade).

Cmt for v-create quaza ^^
(I know the market is practically empty xD but at the time I broke the computer so I can not even finish it for good @_@)

Hello Victini!Would you be interested in a 6ivs DW event Impish Banette with Cotton Guard?It is RNGed by myself in my White cartridge, caught in a Dream Ball and come from a legit event (so not injected).
I'd really like your Shiny Genesect.Let me know please.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)