Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Good Luck! Always nice to see Trade threads with breeding services.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there fellow Pokémon breeder,
I just wanted to wish you lots of luck, patience, perseverance, but also lots of fun with your new trading thread.
I'm looking forward to do business with you at some point.

Best greetings.

Which of these is more possible for you?

Druddigon (dream ball)
Sheer Force
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Sucker punch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Glare

Kabuto (nest or dream ball)
Weak Armor
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Icy Wind, Confuse Ray

Smoochum (dream ball)
Dry Skin
Timid
31/X/31/31/31/31
Nasty Plot, Wish

Take your pick. I'm able to breed all of those. Let me know if you want one or all. Kabuto would take longer obviously though, low female rate + egg moves.
Druddigon then. Can I have it shiny? Btw I am interested in your Careful Munchlax if you see anything else.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll get started on it tomorrow. And yeah, uh.. I know the hoopa is asking too much but i gotta try lol. Hmm.. How about the Cryogonal?

If that's a yes i can trade you the jirachi and the munchlax for the Cryogonal here in a few mins. Just gotta finish up this one trade.

I can do that and you can have one for a credit or something. Edit: what I mean is, you can have both.

Ahh I didn't see that the one you have is the same as the other guys when you posted it again lower.. so just post on your page?

Hi, in response to the CMT for Uxie and Suicune, I was thinking these three:
Pokemon: Staryu
Pokeball: Standard
Nature: Timid
Ability: Analytic
IV Spread:
31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)Shiny:Y*Egg Moves:Nickname:None needed
Battle Ready:Y
Add the following if you want Battle Ready:
Moves: Recover / Scald / Psychic / Ice Beam
Item: Not neededEvs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 248 Sp A / 4 Sp Def / 248 Speed

Pokemon: Scolipede
Pokeball: Timer
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Speed Boost
IV Spread: 31/31/31/*/31/31Shiny:
Y*Egg Moves: Spikes / Toxic Spikes / Rock Climb / Take Down Nickname:None needed
Moves: Megahorn / Swords Dance / Baton Pass / Iron Defence
Item: None neededEvs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp Def / 252 Speed

*preferable

Pokemon: Pikachu
Pokeball: Ultra
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Lightning Rod
IV Spread: 31/31/31/*/31/31Shiny:
Y*Egg Moves: Fake Out / Volt Tackle / Encore / Nickname:None needed
Moves: Iron Tail / Fake Out / Volt Tackle / Encore
Item: Light BallEvs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed

Up to you if there would be any credits after that. Would you also be willing to clone Uxie for me as part of this as well? I think I've only got one left in Bank.

I'm willing to breed three, but only one can be shiny. Like it says in my rules. An yeah, i'd be able to clone it.

If you would rather do 3:1 i'll choose the suicune instead of both.
You know, I forgot the important bit about the shininess. Don't worry about it too much. If you get a match on one then that's pretty great.

I'm definitely OK with 2:1 in the circumstances. If you'll consider a credit for something later that would be awesome indeed.

So you're cool with trading your suicune for 2 of the 3?

I can breed all three, but that pichu would take time. Like, a lot of time. I kinda took a break from breeding one for myself, that's how much time it was taking lol.

Out of the other two which would you prefer to be shiny?

And yeah, if we do the 2:1 you'll have a credit towards another mon, even that pichu.

So let me know. :)
Small preference for Scolipede but it can depend on your SV matches to be honest.

Yes I had similar issues with Snorlax as the right spread and nature combo never came up. 2:1 on Suicune is great. Uxie is yours too at the same time if you want.

Hello, I was interested in Nelson Tangela's Careful Mew and Careful Jirachi. Was wondering if I could give you my 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Fully redis Rayquaza and 31/X/31/31/29/31 Timid Fully redis Diancie left over from my old giveaway I had, ages ago. You could add them to your giveaway post or just trade them; either way let me know.

Yeah, sure. And that sounds great! Hopefully we can trade sometime today. My timezone is PST. Let me know what time is good for you on my profile or whatever. :)
I can trade for the next 45 minutes or so.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Hey Tater Tots :p
Would you like to add a free redis jolly Landorus 31/31/30/27/30/31 in a Diveball I SRd myself and give me Pokeguys timid Diancie maybe? :)

Yeah, sure. That would be a great addition to my giveaway. :)

You can trade now?
That's be great 'cuz I can fall asleep after that directly :D my FC is 3497 - 2181 - 0035 IGN is Pia.
Quick question: is this diggersby you've got here a shiny one? :)

I'm interested in

251-Celebi
Modest | Natural Cure
OT: GF (03016) | 31/31/28/30/31/31 | Untrained Lv.100
Confusion | Recover | Heal Bell | Safeguard
Soft Reset by Ayra
Non-Redistributable

I'd like to be able to give a RL friend outside of Smogon a copy of this so you can CMT for two guys if you'd like... I'm still updating with what I have. Let me know!

My FC is 2036-9695-0054

I also can clone stuff if you need any cloning done in exchange for anything. =)

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, sorry it took me a minute to get back to you. I'd be interested in these two giveaway mons

Jirachi

OT: GF
Nature: Careful
Ability: Serene Grace
IV's: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Moves: Wish / Confusion / Rest
Notes: Nelson Tangela Reset this himself.
Free re-distributable!

Mew
OT: GF
Nature: Careful
Ability: Synchronize
IV's: 31/31/31/20/31/31
Moves: Pound
Notes: Nelson Tangela Reset this himself.
Free re-distributable!

On the Mew, can it have Defog? Do you have him on an early enough game to do that? No biggie if not.
Well the two Giveaway mons here were both reset on Gen VI Games (and thus have the Pentagon), so no, the Mew cannot have Defog. Also if you actually read Ayra's rules, she specifies that you should:
Post your FC/IGN on my profile and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
I've seen her ignore people who posted here asking for giveaway stuff before, so I just wanted to let you know that you should probably do as she says, and ask on her profile.

Hhhmm are the Hoopa and Eevee with Yawn/HP Fire still available ?

I'm interested in the HP Fire Bulbasaur if you still have some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)