Cloud's Thread! | Cloning, Legendaries, Shinies & BR Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Wants

I'm looking for BR variants of the following pokes. If you see anything you like in my thread, and you have one of the following, be sure to pm me.

Sableye (Relaxed)

Mienshao

Hippowdon

Mewtwo

Lugia

Groudon | Adamant

Ho-Oh | Modest/Timid

Rayquaza | Jolly/Naive

Giratina

Palkia | 0 Speed IV, or as close as you can get

Dialga

Xerneas | Timid/Modest | [HP Grass]

Yvetal | Timid/Modest |

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Please remove my stuff from your thread (my Quiet Kyogre and Jolly Rayquaza); I never gave you redis rights to my stuff and everything with my OTs is explicitly Not-Redistributable (even if I'm no longer into the trading business). Thanks.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Please remove my stuff from your thread (my Quiet Kyogre and Jolly Rayquaza); I never gave you redis rights to my stuff and everything with my OTs is explicitly Not-Redistributable (even if I'm no longer into the trading business). Thanks.
No problem! Removed. Apologies about that.

Hi

I have the following in my trade thread (see my sig)

Sableye (Relaxed)

Mienshao

Hippowdon

Technically Sableye isn't relaxed but I can breed one which is. Are you after 31/31/31/31/31/xx or something like 31/xx/31/31/31/0 on it's spread? Would you do all 3 and maybe another if you think of something/see something in my thread for 2 legends?

Hi. I see that you need a Modest Xerneas. I do have a 31/x/30/31/31/31 Modest one from my X. Lv. 100 untouched if you want. FC - 4699-7008-8618

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)