[COMPLETED] Medicham

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I'll change up the cons and counters sections (even if Bulk Up is stupid and you should never use it on Medicham...)

Yeah, I'll change up the cons and counters sections (even if Bulk Up is stupid and you should never use it on Medicham...)
It may be dumb on Mega Medicham but then you ask why Bulk Up on Talonflame is so popular? And besides when your effective base attack stat is 249 having anything to boost your attack is gonna make you hit hella hard.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
It may be dumb on Mega Medicham but then you ask why Bulk Up on Talonflame is so popular? And besides when your effective base attack stat is 248 having anything to boost your attack is gonna make you hit hella hard.
When Medicham's High Jump Kick gets priority, then you can come talk to me.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
What does priority on BB have to do with using Bulk Up over SD? As far as I can see, SD would be better since you don't have to worry about getting hit due to the priority.
Talonflame can use Bulk Up because it's typing is actually good defensively and it has priority Brave Bird to bypass Speed tiers, letting it invest in bulk. Bulk Up on Medicham is a waste, since it is a wallbreaker and a cleaner. It misses the coverage you take away by adding Bulk Up, and still gets KOed by faster threats. So no, no Bulk Up set.

Talonflame can use Bulk Up because it's typing is actually good defensively and it has priority Brave Bird to bypass Speed tiers, letting it invest in bulk. Bulk Up on Medicham is a waste, since it is a wallbreaker and a cleaner. It misses the coverage you take away by adding Bulk Up, and still gets KOed by faster threats. So no, no Bulk Up set.
mk

I dunno, I've been using a bulk up/drain punch/bullet punch/pyscho cut, experimented with both bulky and just max offensive spreads.

It's been fairly effective as both a lead and a late game sweeper, but then again I'm only around 1500 right now.

I paired it with a specially defensive mandibuzz to absorb the psychics coming it's way, and a defensive rotom - H as a status absorber/burn spreader/fuckyoutalonflame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)