crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Geez, you work fast lol. I would start on yours but my sister is here for a few days and her son isn't allowed any electronic device for 3 weeks. So, it may be some time.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, big question here: I did hatch a 6IV Bounsweet of what you wanted, however, it doesn't have the right ability for Queenly Majesty though. So, do you have an Ability Capsule to use on it? If not, I'll get back to it. I had to go through so many batches of eggs to get this specific one too lol. It is Impish and in a Nest Ball like you wanted. Just the ability issue.

Oathkeeper

Thanks for being understanding. All 3 of your mons are ready to go in that case. Are you available to trade now?

Oathkeeper

Alright, I'll be here! I'll be heading to sleep around 10:30 Central. Hopefully, you'll be on then!

New addition to the thread.

HP Fire A-Vulpix
31/even/30/30/31/30

Timid | Snow Warning
Freeze Dry and Moonblast

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HydraOfLight1255

Ended up having to bred you another Numel as the one had in Gen 6 was Quiet not Modest.

It's Oblivious -> Magma Armor, but I already got it an Ability Capsule as well as one for the Chinchou since it had Illuminate (btw both are female).

Also got a ability capsule for the Bounsweet too.

Oathkeeper

I will in just a few, having a heated catching battle against a Prankster Murkrow lol. I'll post when ready!

Oathkeeper

Alright, getting on now!

P.S. I failed the Murkrow catching war miserably! I can't seem to catch one, can't seem to find somebody who has one. Shameful!

Oathkeeper

That actually does help thanks =) I already have an eye for something that's already on there. The Mimikyu you have posted! The hard part is just encountering it, but once I do, the rest is a piece of cake.

Oathkeeper

Hey crazy_man! Got another for ya! A simple one too. I have an idea for an addition to your thread. For Quiver Dance Bellossom. Here's my proposal:

YOU GET

Nature: Quiet
EM: None

I GET

HP Rock
31/30/30/31/30/30
Timid | Chlorophyll
No EMs

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)