Creative Sets In Doubles OU

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If your team seriously needs physical STAB-less Sub Kyurem-B as a sixth mon then you must have fucked up somewhere, because that set loses to just about everything standard Sub Kyurem-B is supposed to beat. Rotom, Amoonguss, Landorus-T, Heatran, Aegislash, Bisharp, Mega Venusaur, Breloom, and a host of other Pokemon all fare significantly better against that set, sometimes even to the point of becoming checks or counters when they lost before.

The Talonflame set is fine in hindsight (I was blinded by the Kyu-B). That said, it still seems suboptimal. You get an ability to ignore Spore and Rage Powder at the cost of not being able to OHKO Amoonguss, which is one of Life Orb Talonflame's biggest assets. No team actually needs Quick Guard support by the way unless it's absurdly weak to Talonflame, which isn't that difficult to check in the first place. Even Deoxys-A doesn't strictly require it. Will-o-Wisp seems like it'd be a much better choice over Quick Guard; I know I've often struggled with the decision between WoW and Tailwind on my own Talonflame.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If your team seriously needs physical STAB-less Sub Kyurem-B as a sixth mon then you must have fucked up somewhere, because that set loses to just about everything standard Sub Kyurem-B is supposed to beat. Rotom, Amoonguss, Landorus-T, Heatran, Aegislash, Bisharp, Mega Venusaur, Breloom, and a host of other Pokemon all fare significantly better against that set, sometimes even to the point of becoming checks or counters when they lost before.

The Talonflame set is fine in hindsight (I was blinded by the Kyu-B). That said, it still seems suboptimal. You get an ability to ignore Spore and Rage Powder at the cost of not being able to OHKO Amoonguss, which is one of Life Orb Talonflame's biggest assets. No team actually needs Quick Guard support by the way unless it's absurdly weak to Talonflame, which isn't that difficult to check in the first place. Even Deoxys-A doesn't strictly require it. Will-o-Wisp seems like it'd be a much better choice over Quick Guard; I know I've often struggled with the decision between WoW and Tailwind on my own Talonflame.
you could also use taunt over tailwind in situations where you dont need it or even roost but idk when you can use roost effectively on this set

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Will-o-Wisp seems like it'd be a much better choice over Quick Guard; I know I've often struggled with the decision between WoW and Tailwind on my own Talonflame.
If you're going to run WoW Talonflame you may want to consider running retard bird: Brave Bird / Will-o-Wisp / Tailwind or Roost / Protect with Rocky Helmet. Something like 252 HP / 120 SDef / 136 Spe lets it outrun base 111s while being kinda bulky!... it's good, I swear!!...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
If you're going to run WoW Talonflame you may want to consider running retard bird: Brave Bird / Will-o-Wisp / Tailwind or Roost / Protect with Rocky Helmet. Something like 252 HP / 120 SDef / 136 Spe lets it outrun base 111s while being kinda bulky!... it's good, I swear!!...
I actually used this once and it was ok, then it failed to ko a 30% kang and i was like ok nope

Stratos

Banned deucer.

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

The general idea of this offensive set is to lure out volc's most common checks and counters and OHKO them with giga drain. Often, stuff like terrakion, keldeo, mega diancie, washtom, etc will switch into volc to try to get rid of it as it sets up. This set tries to take advantage of that, and OHKOs all of them. The speed EVs allow it to outspeed scarf lando-t after one quiver dance, while the leftover is dumped into HP. A few calc to show how hard volc hits after a boost:

+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion: 395-465 (121.9 - 143.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Diancie: 252-299 (104.5 - 124%) -- guaranteed OHKO (before mega)
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 120+ SpD Rotom-W: 278-328 (91.4 - 107.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Heat Wave vs. 44 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 308-364 (93.3 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Heat Wave vs. 212 HP / 96 SpD Thundurus: 274-324 (77.8 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Volcarona Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 173-204 (58 - 68.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Something this set really appreciates is stealth rocks, which breaks bisharp, shaymin-sky and terrakion's sashes, allowing volc to KO them with heat wave/giga drain. In addition to that, stealth rocks guarantees a heat wave OHKO on Talonflame, Landorus-Therian, and standard bulky Thundurus-Incarnate, and a giga drain OHKO on Rotom-Wash. Losing bug buzz coverage means this set will struggle against latios/hydreigon and won't function as well as a cress check anymore, so having something to deal with those is a great idea. As usual, volcarona really appreciates redirection support to help it set up and sweep.
deoxys speed is this the volcarona u used vs lasagne?

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor

Best Plushy (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

- Iron Head
- Rain Dance
- Follow Me
- Protect

Alright this is a Jirachi set I've been using on a rain team, the whole point is to be able to set rain before char y (so basically it's a lure I think?) and also the more speed the better on serene grace flinchers. You do lose some bulk (ie you can't live zard y heat wave anymore) but that's easily made up by the fact that you can outspeed it and just set rain dance yourself. Also this makes it so that you can run nonbulky politoed sets (aka specs toed) and not worry too much about it dying, like other secondary rain setters. Rachi also alleviates rain's weaknesses to amoonguss/breloom by being able to completely wall them and redirect their spores/offensive moves.

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor

Not a Rabbit (Mew) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snarl
- Trick Room
- Soft-Boiled / Fake-Out / Transform / Magic Coat / Protect

I've been liking this set a lot
It's got about the same (ok not the same but about) bulk as cresselia but provides more presence by being able to burn opposing mons and also snarl-spamming to break sashes and generally ruin special attackers. The threat of fake out and other moves that mew can learn let it bluff certain sets giving it room to setup trick room. In contexts where your opponent only has 3 mons left, they don't have the maneuver room to switch out of your drops.

Besides providing more presence than Cresselia and bluffing sets, another reason I really like mew tr is that it enables you to run/face weather such as sand/rain without worrying about dropping your own recovery.

Aegislash @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SpA / 80 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard / Substitute
- King's Shield

I was working on a team for the Team Building Competition (didn't finish it in time :[) and I came up with this Aegislash set. If Volcarona wasn't set up, my team did not like opposing Latios or Metagross or Diancie. Basically hard hitting stuff that's faster than the rest of my team. That's where this set comes in. I'll start with explaining the EVs. I had Tail Wind on one mon on my team, and I had an Aegislash. I thought to myself, how much speed do I need to outspeed max speed base 110s under Tail Wind? I figured out that it was 80 EVs. Next I gave it 252+ SpA EVs to hit as hard as possible. The remaining EVs went into HP. The HP investment hits a multiple of 4, so that may be changed if you opt to run sub over Wide Guard. This set runs an expert belt Spooky Plate because max SpA Aegislash misses the guaranteed OHKO on Latios and Metagross, and I decided that I'd rather retain Aegislash's excellent bulk than do more damage with Flash Cannon. This set is niche and probably is better on dedicated TW teams than on a team that happens to have a TW setter, but it's definitely worth checking out.

Edit: Changed item at Weebl's suggestion. I thought that EBelt would let aegis kill standard Sylveon, but it doesn't. It lets it sometimes OHKO 0 HP sylv :/ forgot to add bulk to sylv when I ran the calc.

Edit 2: lol forgot to invest 4 evs when I made this set.

Last edited:

Weebl

Hey!
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Qazoo306, I think you should change your item on Aegislash from Expert Belt to Spooky Plate (or Spell Tag if you want, but Plates are cooler). Shadow Ball is Aegislash's most used move, and its best to increase its power. You get the same OHKOs on the targets of Shadow Ball and a harder hit on neutral targets, and your targets of Flash Cannon usually either take neutral damage, in which case neither item is better, or are Diancie, which gets blown back regardless.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Kyurem-Black @ Expert Belt
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Substitute

This is a pretty good set, I don't know if it is a good spread or not. It outspeeds something but I forgot what. Anyway back to the set, we see a regular Substitute Kyurem-Black set and as we all know, Ice + Ground coverage hits everything in the meta for at least neutral damage and it hits a lot of Pokemon super effetively. It's not something weird like a choice item so it grants you access to keeping Substitute, it's not Life Orb so you won't take a lot of recoil damage, and you still have a lot of power. You lose out on some survivability you'd have with Leftovers but I think this is a nice set regardless that you could test out.

Also kamikaze17 told me he used this in Seasonals before so you can probably check out a replay of it somewhere B)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Substitute

This is a pretty good set, I don't know if it is a good spread or not. It outspeeds something but I forgot what. Anyway back to the set, we see a regular Substitute Kyurem-Black set and as we all know, Ice + Ground coverage hits everything in the meta for at least neutral damage and it hits a lot of Pokemon super effetively. It's not something weird like a choice item so it grants you access to keeping Substitute, it's not Life Orb so you won't take a lot of recoil damage, and you still have a lot of power. You lose out on some survivability you'd have with Leftovers but I think this is a nice set regardless that you could test out.

Also kamikaze17 told me he used this in Seasonals before so you can probably check out a replay of it somewhere B)
Eviolite Surskit counters this xddddddddd

Really though, what's the use of Expert Belt > Leftovers? Does it reach some additional important KOs which Leftovers misses out on? Because if not, I really think Leftovers is probably a better set. Kyurem-B has enough bulk that it can stick around a good while, especially with Substitute, and losing Leftovers kinda hurts its survivability, which I see as the reason to run a Substitute set over something more offensive like Choice Scarf in the first place. :/

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Substitute

That's not my set btw. Mine was mixed without sub, and had fusion bolt. There is a lot of things you need to mention about the set btw.

1. The biggest reason why I wanted to use this set is because I was playing Pinoy in seasonals who was known for his infamous Thundurus. You need Expert Belt or Life Orb to guarantee the 1 hit ko and removing the threat of bulky thundurus immediately.
2. Expert Belt Fusion bolt also does over 75% to azumarill(who would otherwise set up for free on you) to prevent a Belly Drum and can even ohko keldeo depending on investment. Speed control or a read is important for nailing the Keldeo.
3. Expert Belt Earth Power guarantee ohkoes Diancie, but same situation as keldeo. Its also good to know that Diancie cant ohko KyuB from full so if you need to take the hit to get off an important kill, then by all means go for it.
4. Lastly the side perk about the set is the ability to bluff a choice scarf when they dont see leftovers indicating substitute or any Life Orb recoil. I was able maintain this bluff until the endgame where I revealed it after it did its job. The hilarious thing was that I was even rusing the commentators of the match as well. They both thought it was Choice scarf, then later when it ko'ed thundurus Stratos thought it was Choice Specs, then there was just massive confusion when I finally switched up the moves.

With Ice/Ground coverage backed up by the infamous Bolt/Beam coverage, Kyurem-B is generally able to get Super effective damage to get the Ebelt boost.

I would still generally recommend the Substitute Leftovers set for most matchups, unless you need to pick up the specific KO's that I described above. And definitely dont slap on the Expert Belt on a substitute set just like Level 51 said, because the slightly less aggressive playstyle of Leftovers Kyurem-B takes advantage of the massive long term survivability thanks to both its high natural bulk and Leftovers.

Last edited:

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
Azoomarill (Azumarill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Protect

Life Orb Azumarill as a tr attacker has been pulling out solid results for me so far, so I thought I might as well post. What azumarill as a tr attacker is nice for is it that your opponent generally doesn't want to just double protect in front of azu, as then you might get a free bellydrum, allowing it to have that pressure to force opponent's switches or force them to try to pull off some damage as they think you're going to bd, letting you capatalize on tr turns. Also, it stops having a pitiful damage water-stab pre-drum and lets it just rampage without have to bellydrum.

Aqua Tail is needed to ohko landot at -1 (which is a demonstration of how crazy powerful it is)

s/o to Fangame10 for telling me it was a good idea and that he had already done it when I thought of it lmao

Last edited:
Wouldn't Waterfall be better because it can't miss in critical times? It also has that nice 20% flinch rate which is pretty good when your moving first under TR.

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
Wouldn't Waterfall be better because it can't miss in critical times? It also has that nice 20% flinch rate which is pretty good when your moving first under TR.
Play rough has the exact same miss and damage rate as Aqua tail so it's not a poor choice, also Waterfall generally does less damage and I was kinda going for "OHKO Landorus, Aqua tail won't make me look like a haxor too!", the flinch chance isn't something that you really would want to go for normally so the damage boost is preferred. This is also why I don't use rock slide rhyperior often anymore because it's worth more to actually kill an opponet under TR than stall out your own turns

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
1 month anniversary since the last post
time to share some creative sets

all of these sets have been tested and worked very well

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 80 Atk / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Mild Nature
- Superpower / High Jump Kick
- Fire Blast
- Coverage
- Protect

Fire Blast Blaziken that sacrifices some speed to be able to still ohko aegislash with fire blast and therefore not become a huge momentum suck with -2 drops. I used hjk personally because I also didn't want superpower drops but use what you want. This set is nice because often you'll get into a endgame situation where if your opp predicts your overheat and switches, you can't sweep anymore on the mon you were targetting with overheat, but with fireblast you don't get dropped. It get why people run so much speed on blaze: gotta catch those landots. But, when I put hitting landot second turn blaze is out vs not getting drops on fire stab, usually, for me, not getting drops wins out.

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Protect / Knock OFf

Life Orb Deo-a is all about nuking things then getting out of the way. Obviously this only fits on hyper offense (but tbf does any deo fit on anything besides ho) and the life orb damage is really nice for getting certain kos such as washtom and making espeed on talon be able to revenge kill. 4 attacks was something I used for a while but that's only if your team has serious problems with steels.

(Btw I only got this idea from someone's dpotw interview where they said they wanted to use this set)

Lucy In The Sky (Diancie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 SpA
Brave Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Trick Room
- Protect

The current ""standard"" set for diancie is stratos' spread that runs around 208 spa with a boosting nature. When I first used that spread I really didn't like it because I felt like diamond storm was so much better (and anti-intimidate clear body is absolutely fabulous) and I tended to go straight for it most of the time. In addition, weakness policy was pretty bleh because everyone expected it and I didn't really want to be taking any super effective hits, even though many of them were secondary coverage. So, I made this spread with life orb. For an example of how powerful this set is, it hits harder than diancie-mega diamond storm. That in itself it definitely worth it in my eyes. Being able to 2hko landot is really nice too. Diancie as a setter has many weaknesses, such as LandoT + Some Mon sweeps and Aegislash but I've found it to be a powerful sweeper that provides loads of damage. In addition, after your 5 turns of going first you're often in a position where you have enough def boosts to just set trick room again. EVs are to max atk and guarantee ohko on Keldeo with Moonblast, then rest in HP. I could see someone using a stone plate but the extra damage on moonblast is nice too for ohko on dragons/fighting types.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Protect

Watching Mizu and Croven use Gothitelle, I really liked it (not having to predict switches and just trapping things to die is great) but felt that Gothitelle had obvious weaknesses (lack of recovery, poor bulk, no offensive pressure by itself) that could be offset by using Gengar-Mega. Admittedly, the teams I made around Gengar-Mega are still a WIP but I've more having trouble with my own laziness and not building a good compostiion rather than gengar-mega having weaknesses I can't fix. It's got good synergy with Scrafty (as shown by the number of scrafty teams posted during the Gengar-Mega teambuilding week) and in general has very good damage as well.

252+ SpA Mega Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 248-294 (76.5 - 90.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
do note that mega gengar can't ohko aegislash which is annoying
It also has issues with talon and bulky attackers such as hydreigon, heatran, etc.

Finally posting here after Pocket suggested that I should back in like July lol.

Chandelure @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Will-O-Wisp/Shadow Ball
- Protect

I like this set because it deals with 3 of the things I hate most in doubles; M-Kangaskhan, Sub Tran, and Sub Aegislash. Fire Blast over Heat Wave because Heat Wave can't kill Aegislash, Amoongus, Jirachi, Landorus-T, and it also avoids Wide Guard. Hp Ground can kill Heatran...that's pretty much all its for. Will-O-Wisp neutralizes Kang while you wall it. You could use Shadow Ball instead but that's only if you really need to ko Lati@s and hit Rotom-W harder. Max special attack because damage is nice, 244 speed timid to out speed max speed Heatran and Brelooms etc. This speed gives Chandelure 282 so it can be faster then adamant Landorus-T after an Icy Wind. The team I have it on now(which is a work in progress) its paired with M-Abomasnow because with Heatran/Aegislash out of the picture and Kangaskhan burned, 3 things that severely limit its effectiveness are gone. Also if you see Chandelure+Abomasnow you probably think it's sash trick room Chandelure which can play out to your advantage. The other mon I have on that team is Clefable because it also benefits from the removal of Heatran+Aegislash+Kangaskhan and it helps me not lose to things like Hydreigon/Keldeo and Magic Guard+Hail is cool :^)

Hopefully you nice people don't call me retarded like qsns does when I tell him about my innovations. s/o Taunt Pursuit Ttar the best Aegislash counter a kid could ask for. Might post other stupid things I come up with idk :o

Last edited:

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Gravity
- Protect

Been messing around with gravity landorus a lot recently. There are a lot of really good moves gated by their accuracy other than sleep moves, such as hurricane, zap cannon, blizzard, dynamic punch, focus blast, inferno, so I wanted to try to make a "gravity archetype". Still a wip but I've made and messed around with a few moderately successful teams so I thought I might as well post this set here. I've used this with things like dynamic punch/mega kick kang or zap cannon zapdos, and also the other aspect of gravity where it removes ground immunity is really cool for landorus because there's basically no earth power switchins after gravity is set up. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with hjk, but it's a cool set I've been messing around with.

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 84 Atk / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Protect
- Solar Beam
- Superpower

Obviously for use in sun. The ev's are exactly the same as the standard, as it maximizes special attack while guaranteeing the KO on kang. Fire blast in sun is actually stronger than regular overheat, so you keep all of the old ko's while picking up some new one's, notably the ko on 44 HP lando. Solarbeam provides nice coverage, notably koing mega diancie and keldeo after 1 life orb recoil. This blaziken is really nice because its much easier to use than regular blaziken, as it just primarly just spams fire blast, and uses coverage moves appropriatly, and doesnt have to switch out nearly as much, allowing it to keep its boosts. Sun really appreciates the ability to ko heatran as well.

172 SpA Life Orb Blaziken Fire Blast vs. 44 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T in Sun: 352-415 (106.6 - 125.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
172 SpA Life Orb Blaziken Solar Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Diancie: 263-309 (109.1 - 128.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
172 SpA Life Orb Blaziken Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Shield in Sun: 416-491 (128.3 - 151.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
172 SpA Life Orb Blaziken Solar Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 309-367 (95.3 - 113.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 160 SpA / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Protect

Ignore the EV spread, can't remember what it does other than outspeed Lando-T under Tailwind. Anyways, this is a pretty standard moveset for Mega Venusaur, but with Synthesis over Leech Seed/Sleep Powder. Synthesis is great with Tailwind support, as it can be used to take advantage of the opponent Protecting or pivoting around to waste Tailwind turns and get rid of Leech Seed. Synthesis is an arguably more reliable recovery move than Giga Drain or Leech Seed, and can also be used to get Venusaur's health back up much more quickly. The main downfall of Synthesis is that the amount recovered is affected by the weather. Luckily Mega Venusaur 1v1s most rain teams and gets super effective Giga Drains for recovery in that scenario on the Water-types. Against sun you still don't have the best matchup versus Mega Charizard-Y, but at the least you can enjoy the sun a bit more. Against Abomasnow you outdamage it while being 3HKOed by spread Blizzard so you win the 1v1. Leech Seed and Sleep Powder both definitely have their merits over Synthesis, but is definitely a cool option worth considering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)