Omastar @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest / Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Muddy Water
- Ice Beam
- Protect

I originally put it on a joke team with the "jesus" set of special Lando-t ( checkmater75 ) but this has really been performing way above my expectations. Swift Swimmer that isn't weak to Talonflame is absolutely huge and Omastar's 115 Base SpA stat, much much more than Kingdra's and Ludicolo's, allows it to hit like a fucking truck with its Water STAB (252+ SpA Life Orb Omastar Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Kangaskhan in Rain: 352-415 (100.2 - 118.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO). The main downside to this mon as opposed to Ludi or Kingdra is that even with a Timid Nature, it can't outspeed Scarf Lando-T, but Rain naturally has many checks to it anyways so it's really not that big of a deal. Try this out sometime and you won't be disappointed :>

e: timid outspeeds scarf lando i'm retarded but use modest anyways

Last edited:

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Victini @ Choice Specs
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 16 Def / 238 SpA / 2 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Glaciate
- Focus Blast
- Psychic

Victini is a cute Pokemon and I wanted to make use of its (fairly) weird movepool. I tried messing around a little bit with this crazy movepool and I came up with the idea to use Glaciate Victini as a Landorus-T lure.
Victini does a really good job at luring Landorus-T in and doing like 95% to it with Glaciate, while also crippling the other foe on the field with the speed drop. Blue Flare also hits like a truck and is a fun move to use, honestly. Focus Blast is necessary to hit Heatran, but it also hits other Fire-types. Psychic is your second STAB move and deals decent damage.
The obvious downside to Victini is its just merely okay speed tier, the fact that even with Specs, Glaciate is a roll, and that it is very easy to switch in on Glaciate if you have a Steel and/or Fire. Overall I'd say just use this thing once, I had a lot of fun using it (I don't think it is good though)

oh, the spread lives a 252 Landorus-T Earthquake and does as much damage as possible in return while maxing speed

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

This thing is rad. You should obviously use this on a rain team (I actually used this on Omastar Rain) as Thunder is a bit shaky accuracy. Anyway, I accidentally used Thunder over Thunderbolt in teambuilder and I thought I'd just go with it because it was funny and it happened to net some KOs in the testing I did so far. You do well vs Diancie and you have Thunder Wave to back you up. Honestly, it's a really fun set even though it might not be the most creative one.

Mew @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Transform
- Psyshock
- Fake Out

This set is so unbelievably bad n rad
Mew has a crazy movepool and sometimes you can just use this with BD Azumarill
ideally, people will expect you to fake out with Mew and will protect one of their mons, while you can use BD + Sub, and then protect with azu + transform
(don't try this set at home)

Last edited:

kangapoon (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp/Zen Headbutt/Follow Me/Healing Wish

Rachi made as a sort of late game win-con type thing.
If you use both scarf and non-scarf opp will be terrified as to what set and you can really screw with them that way.
Iron Head for flinches obvi :o
ice punch outspeeds and ohkoes standard adamant scarf lando when you switch it in (not when it's intimidated).
u-turn is helpful in many circumstances, don't really need to explain that much.
heart stamp for flinches, zen headbutt for power, brings Keld down to death from lo range: 252+ Atk Jirachi Zen Headbutt vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 264-312 (81.4 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
follow me is p situational... but also great for bluffing non-scarf. healing wish is also difficult to use but :^)
replay of scarf pulling through vs. Memoric http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-357451675
r
eplay of using the iciest of punches vs. Mishi: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-354553034

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
WE
NEED
TO
GO
DEEPER

Azoomarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum
- Protect

I'm not insane I swear holy fuck jolly Azu is great because
1) outspeeding rotom-wash is lol
2) outspeeding Venusaur Mega sets is lol
3) No Volcanion's going faster than that come on
4) might as well go even faster / confidently knock off landots when you have tailwind

Basically you catch every greedy set (suicune for example) that says "pshhh 211 is good enough for adamant landot nothing higher than that will be relevant"

Let this be a lesson to always outspeed 218 if you can

Also @ loss of bulk yeah you lose bulk (like 12 hp who gives a fuck) and aqua jet roll on kang when +6, but you get to be a speedy bunny

the elder gods read checkmater's post in silence, and they looked at each other solemnly. no words needed to be spoken, for they all understood the implicit meaning of this. humanity had gone too far this time, the earth needed to be destroyed. the days of running any HP at all in doubles ou were long gone, earth was a dystopia where even the concept of "speed creep" was a laughingstock.

bumpin

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Spore
- Foul Play
- Rage Powder
- Swagger

This is an Amoonguss that isn't dead weight vs Goggles Jirachi, the goal of this set is to not be forced to switch out Amoonguss when your opp goes into the counter. Foul Play 2HKOs +2 Jirachi but even if you don't get off the KO, swaggering it and preventing a FM/Flinch is worth. EV spread avoids the 2HKO from +2 Iron Head with the rest in SpD. Make sure you bring something else to deal with GLOP and pert. You can pair this with a Lum Berry mon in Trick Room for self swag shenanigans.

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
The man posts Swagger Amoonguss
and he neglects Lum Hoopa
s m h

In Cold Blood (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Magician
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt
- Trick Room
- Protect

Inspiration for this set was:
Me and bear laddering with big flower
see Florges next to Kyube
"Yo what if you run choice scarf florges with swagger and swagger the lum on your Kyube and then you have a choice scarfed +2 Kyurem-Black?"
"Yo you could do this with Hoopa-Unbound and Swaggering your own Lum, except without shitmon Florges"
"Ayylmao let's build a godly TR squad"

Pretty self explanatory. Run swagger somewhere and run Lum on Hoopa, you can swagger your own Lum to item steal while at +2. You can also use this to stop opposing burns/spore, though it can't switchin as well on Amoonguss inside TR as Safety Goggles. Bonus points if the opp tries to twave/swagger you with their Thundurus.

Venusaur @ Focus Sash
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power Ice
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
Extremely useful for surviving a single hit (clutch against other char y venus since everyone else in the world runs orb :P) as well as surprising thundurus landorus leads against sun lead
Another one would be
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Pledge
- Heat Wave
- Protect
- Solar Beam

Venusaur @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Grass Pledge
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
Team plan is turn one double protect turn two taunt on venu rock slide you fire pledge grass pledge and cya lando.

Venusaur @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power Ice
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
Extremely useful for surviving a single hit (clutch against other char y venus since everyone else in the world runs orb :P) as well as surprising thundurus landorus leads against sun lead
Another one would be
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Pledge
- Heat Wave
- Protect
- Solar Beam

Venusaur @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Grass Pledge
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
Team plan is turn one double protect turn two taunt on venu rock slide you fire pledge grass pledge and cya lando.
I'm not fully convinced of pledge moves because there are more than few ways to stop them, but HP Ice on Venusaur is actually a good idea! And EVs can have some improvements.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion

Thundurus @ Charti Berry
EVs: 148 HP / 28 Def / 180 SpA / 32 SpD / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder Wave / Taunt

Cool set I've been messing around with for a while - this is a slightly different take on "in between" Thundurus sets, that aims to beat Mega Diancie + Lando-T while still having some bulk. Pair it with Fire-types, since they struggle with Lando-T/Mega Diancie/Waters, and can remove Ice-types for Thund.

• Takes 2 Landorus-T Rock Slides or a Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off
  • Lives Modest Salamence Draco Meteor
  • OHKOs 4/0 Lando-T with HP Ice and Keldeo with Tbolt
  • Outruns DD Gyara pre-boost, as well as all base 80s

Breloom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
Evs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Bullet Seed
-Superpower
-Rock Tomb
-Spore
Scarf outspeeds up to max speed talonflame in this meta (so almost everything!). Useful for putting up very fast spores on pokemon such as non scarf lando-T as well as for surprising mega char y and thundurus by outspeeding them. Superpower ohkoes tran (which you outspeed) 252 Atk Breloom Superpower vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 198-234 (118.5 - 140.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO and also almost always KOes kangaskhan (running max hp evs) 252 Atk Breloom Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 206-246 (97.1 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO. A downfall of this set is you are now forced out by talonflame and the obvious fact that after a superpower you will probably be forced to switch.

I'm not fully convinced of pledge moves because there are more than few ways to stop them, but HP Ice on Venusaur is actually a good idea! And EVs can have some improvements.
kk

Last edited by a moderator:

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Breloom @ Choice Scarf
Evs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Bullet Seed
-Superpower
-Rock Tomb
-Spore
Breloom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Effect Spore
Jolly Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Spore
I prefer this set on scarf loom since 90% of the time you just click spore anyway. Having Effect Spore means you can potentially cripple something when sacking loom and you deal consistent damage with Seed Bomb as opposed to the varying damage of Bullet Seed. Losing out on Rock Tomb speed drops isnt that major, the only thing you should really be clicking your rock move on is like zard which will drop either way.

Breloom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Effect Spore
Jolly Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Spore
I prefer this set on scarf loom since 90% of the time you just click spore anyway. Having Effect Spore means you can potentially cripple something when sacking loom and you deal consistent damage with Seed Bomb as opposed to the varying damage of Bullet Seed. Losing out on Rock Tomb speed drops isnt that major, the only thing you should really be clicking your rock move on is like zard which will drop either way.
true, agreed

Well given the suspect ladder replays I posted I figured it would be fine & dandy to post a couple of sets that may have caught people's attention

Entei @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 80 SpD / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Sacred Fire
- Natural Gift
- Extreme Speed
- Protect

So Natural Gift was a TM in DPP (rip any hope of Natural Gift Flying or Ice Lando-T), and as of the XY generation it got buffed in overall base power. When it comes to Entei, probably its biggest downfall is that it doesn't have the best coverage. With a Liechi Berry, Natural Gift becomes a 100bp Grass-type move (which hits off of Attack). Liechi Berry is also nice in that if you have to consume it instead, you will get the +1 Attack boost from the berry, which allows you to fire off that last minute ExtremeSpeed with a bit of extra power. The spread allows Entei to always take one spread Scarf Lando-T Earthquake, and has speed to beat Breloom (one more point in speed than needed because I had a speed tie on my team), with max Attack investment. It is also worth noting that with an Apicot Berry you can get a 100bp Ground-type Natural Gift, though if consumed it boosts SpD, which at 25% or less isn't very helpful.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Magician
EVs: 84 HP / 176 Atk / 248 Def
Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt
- Skill Swap
- Protect

This is basically a Hoopa-Unbound set I like to use, though by my knowledge it is pretty unusual. I basically went with a very bulky spread that takes an Adamant Kangaskhan-Mega Double-Edge when factoring in the healing from Sitrus Berry after the first hit. Skill Swap allows me to take away Pixilate from Sylveon in particular, though it obviously can also cause many shenanigans (Intimidate shuffling, getting Parental Bond or Huge Power, resetting weather in weather wars, etc). Sitrus Berry is also consumable, which means after it is used, Magician can come into play.

Volcanion @ Power Herb
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Solar Beam
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Protect

so this one isnt actually mine, i was checking the smogon analysis for volcanion since i didnt have a spread while using it for the firsttime, and this set pops up. the team i was building happened to be very rotom wash weak, and this sounded so tempting to try. how do you guys would think it would fare in the current meta? is it good, or is substitute or sludge bomb even more useful ?

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lilo (Jirachi) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Every Nature
- Follow Me
- Follow Me
- Follow Me
- Iron Head

take a jirachi and put rocky helmet on it

its sicc if u dont like kang and __you know__ that lando bout to uturn

make sure u got mad ᗯᗩᗩᗩᎩᔕ to deal with amoong so if ur using gard and zard ur golden

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Politoed @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind / Ice Beam
- Helping Hand
- Protect

Ive noticed that pivoting moves and weather work really well together. Being able to pivot mons after your opponent has already switched gives you the upper hand when fighting against opposing weather teams. On rain, ive tried a multitude of politoed sets in an effort to make it anything more than dead weight in the majority of situations. Specs, scarf, bulky support, you name it. A major con of using rain is being forced to use politoed. When politoed is on the field, your momentum decreases drastically, which is something nobody wants on a weather team especially. But, what if politoed wasnt on the field? Eject button lets it be switched out once when hit with an attack. That means that, with some easy predicting, you can switch in politoed, set rain, and safely pivot out to your frail rain sweeper in just one turn. Eject button also negates opposing pivot moves, so if a landorus tries to go for u turn on politoed, then landorus just doesnt switch out. It does more than just be good in these certain situations; its also just a good momentum starter in general.

check out the new op to this thread :3

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
S P E C S L A T I O S

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick

image is big as fuck but who cares

Why run Specs Latios?
Big damage boi
Biiiig damage
You get to ohko bulky Thund, Rotom-Wash, Amoonguss, bulky volcanion and bulky zard while you also get to HP Ground KO Heatran, 2hko Aegislash (if it has some speed or w/e who doesn't creep in 2016)
No recoil is always nice but it's especially pertinent because you're in range of 1 bbird after 1 round of recoil if you're Life Orb
Run Shadow Ball > Trick if you want it's probably better (garde)
Only bitches need protect anyways

Sick replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-407044698

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor

Scizor @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Tailwind
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn

Scizor the TW setter. Out speeds base 110s so you can uturn on Latios and Hydre. Bullet Punch for Diancie and other Fairies. Kang does like nothing to Scizor and Superpower does a lot of damage in return to it. Superpower also does a ton of damage to Heatran

Hello Smogon,

I used to be quite into the competitive Pokemon scene, but almost all my active time was spent in 4th Gen. Now I am interested in dabbling again but sticking to a more gimmicky play-style.

I was quite excited watching VGC this year and it made my mind wander to competitive doubles. Watching a Perish Song team work wonders was an interesting spectacle. I tried Uber Doubles for a very short time while I was still playing near the beginning of 5th Gen, and I had used the craziness of Murkrow to deal with Kyogre. I saw, now, that Murkrow gets Perish Song.

198.gif

Murkrow@Focus Sash/Eviolite
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Defense / 252 Speed
- Perish Song
- Protect
- Tailwind / Thunder Wave / Quash / Substitute
- Foul Play / Taunt

This is the most focused I think the Murkrow set can be. The entire focus is to bring Murkrow in when the opponent is down to 2 Pokemon and secure the win with a +1 Perish Song. However, as Perish Song users know, losing a Pokemon to bring another in isn't as useful in this numbers game. After the Perish Song has been used, Murkrow can provide stall with Protect and provide a surprising amount of support for the team. Gengar would be the next fastest Perish Song user, but I think Gengar's time would be better spent behind a Protect since it's important to keep him around midgame. Barring Mega Gengar and Arceus, I would say Murkrow is actually the best Perish Song user by virtue of priority alone. But that's me and my bias, I would love to hear other players who use Perish Song give me some experience-fueled feedback.

While the first two options are obvious, you can explore Murkrow's moveset. Priority Tailwind, I think, is probably his next best team option. In other terms of speed control, Murkrow has Thunder Wave, but it also has Quash. Quash is how I beat Kyogre's: use a +1 Quash to make Kyogre go last, hit it with Thunder/etc., Water Spout hits like Kleenex. The advantage of Quash vs the other two options is that Quash has an immediate effect where as the other two take a turn for their speed adjustment to set in. Quash is bit more niche, but you can clutch certain turns that you wouldn't be able to garauntee with the other options. Substitute is an incredibly solid stall option but is only viable on the Eviolite set. Murkrow is a bit too frail to consider running it constantly, but it should be looked at if your goal is to stall. Confuse Ray and Swagger are also options as they can help generate turns for your Pokemon and the opponent shouldn't be able to switch away. The confusion options rely on luck, however, and are less useful in other situations (Can Swagger/stat boosts to Attack power up Foul Play? Please let me know as Swagger becomes a super cool option). Icy Wind is also an option for speed control, but does not make use of Murkrow's Prankster ability.

While Foul Play isn't the strongest move, it can easily turn the tables on heavy physical hitters while costing 0 investment. Murkrow can even potentially threaten a 2HKO on Primal Groudons (gotta roll high twice), and due to a base 91 Speed tier, outpaces them. This will help Murkrow avoid being Taunt bait, but running Taunt with priority is another amazing option. Taunt also stops certain set ups that could jeopardize Perish Song. If you are looking for more priority, Sucker Punch isn't terribly weak and gets a STAB bonus (you'll want to run Sash and put 252 into Attack to make sure it deals damage, though).

Some other interesting options you could potentially toss into either of the last slots consist of Feather Dance, Screech, Roost (with Eviolite), Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Haze, and Mean Look.

Sash makes sure Murkrow can get a second Perish Song off but Eviolite makes it thick enough to take a hit after chip damage. Murkrow is not very bulky, though, and its resistances are not common place so Sash is the preferred option. Eviolite makes certain options much more viable, like Roost/Sub/Protect, but I think Sash provides more dependable survivability.

Please give me some feedback! While its a tiny, niche role, I think Murkrow uses Perish Song incredibly well.

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
ptrap crow stuff
Murkrow definitely does have a place on ptrap, it offers prankster, a ground immunity to pair with mega gengar, and is a dark type, which does really well in complementing the weaknesses of stag users.
The Devil (Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 216 HP / 24 Def / 32 SpA / 4 SpD / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Perish Song
- Disable
- Protect

The Moon (Azumarill) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Perish Song
- Protect

Death (Murkrow) @ Eviolite
EVs: 232 HP / 152 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Perish Song
- Roost
- Protect

High Priestess (Gothitelle) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Calm Nature
- Light Screen
- Heal Pulse
- Rest
- Protect

The Fool (Wobbuffet) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Encore
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Charm

The Hermit (Scrafty) @ Eject Button
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Quick Guard
- Detect
e: wow hate teambuilder

Last edited:

FloristtheBudew

I'm just tired
The Hermit (Scrafty) @ Eject Button
EVs: 4 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
I sure do love mons without using all their potential evs.

Thought I'd add something people would say creative while I'm thinking about it.

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Why use special Landorus-T? Helps you control landorus a bit better and allows you to bypass wide guard. While the set does not rely on being unexpected as it does a fine job for being a special offensive threat. Most Landorus-T tend to be physical so it does give you the potential to catch someone off guard. It still brings intimidate to a team and gets the kos it needs with its moveset.

252 SpA Life Orb Landorus-T Earth Power vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Shuca Berry Heatran: 315-374 (97.2 - 115.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Landorus-T Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 354-421 (110.6 - 131.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Landorus-T Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Volcanion: 361-429 (99.1 - 117.8%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
4- Atk Life Orb Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 312-369 (104 - 123%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Obviously you can't take a hp ice so redirection or something is required.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)