Crypto Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paino

O' hallowed moon, take fire and scorch my foes!
Yeah, and dogecoin is doing pretty good, if you bought it when it was 0.002 you were rivh if you sold at 60 cents

How can you trust a currency if there is such a drop in price from one tweet? I know people who spent their last money to buy bitcoin or a mining farm, I think it's insane.

SupremeFashion

Banned deucer.
How can you trust a currency if there is such a drop in price from one tweet? I know people who spent their last money to buy bitcoin or a mining farm, I think it's insane.
It drops and rises and sometimes you make money. It's really that simple.

You shouldn't "trust" any currency as all currencies are bullshit, some are just more bullshit than others.

A dollar today is worth more than a dollar in two years because of inflation (which has been getting worse faster and faster since the 1980s due bad economic concepts such as trickle down economics becoming global).

You can only get so far basing crypto prices off of their USD equivalent as both are constantly in flux and both are being controlled by outside evil forces for various purposes.

Paino

O' hallowed moon, take fire and scorch my foes!
Yeah, prices are dipping and dogecoin is basically a risk at this point. Get bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)