dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
hi can i request female spitbacks of these pkmn with their hidden abilities
Quick Ball Noibat, Dream ball Starly, Carvanha and Bagon.
i can offer dream ball vulpix, slugma, cacnea, hoothoot
Of course you can. I'm interested in Slugma, Cacnea and Hoothoot female spitbacks (I newly acquired a Vulpix). If you don't have anything I don't possess already you can get all four mons regardless.

I don't need the noibat anymore since I just got it in friend safari right now, but can then request a dream ball slowpoke with its HA. I'll add a dream ball dratini to my offer list

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I don't need the noibat anymore since I just got it in friend safari right now. But I'm quite interested in more of your poke and I'll be happy to offer a Dream ball dratini for one when I have decided
All right, Dratini would be great.

Pick whatever you may like, be my guest. In the meantime I'll breed the others.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
What's up man. Could you CMT for that Dusk Ball Squirtle? :)
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply but I'm really dozing off these days.

Usual questions: flawless or spitback? Gender preference (low ratio blablabla)? Nature?

Anyway, a female spitback of that strange Apricorn Ball which name I never remember Cubone would be fine for me.

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply but I'm really dozing off these days.

Usual questions: flawless or spitback? Gender preference (low ratio blablabla)? Nature?

Anyway, a female spitback of that strange Apricorn Ball which name I never remember Cubone would be fine for me.
Flawless for flawless, I guess. Female. Modest.
Cubone would be fine. It's in a Friend Ball, by the way :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Flawless for flawless, I guess. Female. Modest.
Cubone would be fine. It's in a Friend Ball, by the way :)
All right, give me some time to breed it (that chance again blablabla) and I'll contact you once I'm done. Usual PMing is fine I guess?

All right, give me some time to breed it (that chance again blablabla) and I'll contact you once I'm done. Usual PMing is fine I guess?
PMing is fine, although I sometimes don't get noticed because I'm often on mobile and mobile is a b*tch.

Hello there, I am interested in your female HA dream ball Gligar, female HA dream ball Carvanha, and female HA dream ball Poliwag. The nature and IVs don't matter to me, and i was wondering if i could catch/breed you any moon ball Pokemon in return :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello there, I am interested in your female HA dream ball Gligar, female HA dream ball Carvanha, and female HA dream ball Poliwag. The nature and IVs don't matter to me, and i was wondering if i could catch/breed you any moon ball Pokemon in return :)
Of course you can. What gen IV version do you have?

Hey I'm interested in (in this order) Shiny Entei, Shiny Raikou, Moon ball Snorlax and Celebi

I can offer the following if anything appeals to you:

Dream Ball
mr mime
larvitar
magmar
Kabuto
munna
Sigilyph
Drifloon
Swablue
Riolu
Onix
umbreon

moon ball
Nidoran female
clefairy
Murkrow
Jigglypuff
venonat
psyduck

Fast ball
pikachu
Paras
Vulpix
Ponyta
Weedle
pidgey

safari ball
koffing
Wooper
oddish
sandshrew

Heavy ball
Lapras
Onix
Geodude

Love ball
ekans
slowpoke
Lickitung

Lureball
Krabby
Magikarp
Tentacool

Levelball
Paras
Slugma
Pidgey
Pikachu
Miltank
Houndour
sentret

friendball
Bellsprout
Exeggcute

Sport ball
Wurmple
Weedle

I'm interested in a lot of stuff, actually. Would you trade flawless or spitbacks?
You'll have to forgive me, I'm not super familiar with the jargon, but spitback would just be the female with the ball right? No particular nature/IV set?

I'd prefer to do spitbacks in that case, but I'm theoretically not opposed to breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)