• Walrein

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Hawkie

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Aura Guardian

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was there a specific discord for this? Cause I was idling circus all night. Also I'm never gonna have the time to do live diplo when I have minimal grasp of the rules at best so I'm happiest just starting the forum game if that's ok

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Uh well I asked in the Tabletop Discord (there is a Diplo discord ask Agape I think he linked it a while back?) and no one wanted to so I just 1v1'd some guy (they have 1v1 live gunboat now it's super fun lol)

Analysis: West is full of mistrust now and will either fall into war or highly defensive and complicated positions, being utterly impotent to move against the Eastern bloc. Even though the eastern bloc is kinda slow as well due to the safe standard openings by all the eastern countries, east still has potential for fast proggression unlike the west.

---> Russia benefited the most from the French Suprise. Russia will not be attacked in the North for some time now, giving him more time to build an alliance (juggernaut?) in the east.

West: please calm down, we need to build some trust to regain our momentum vs. the Eastern bloc.

East: please contest Russia as much as possible.

I just spent the whole night speculating about Fall 1902 and Spring 1903, going through move iterations.

Then I realized that an intuitive and perfect move in Spring 1902 makes all my calculations worthless, because the board situation that I predicted will not be in effect in Fall 1902.

Protip: don't waste sleep over this game, also don't plan when tired

deadline will be extended to late tonight, due to less than perfect connection in Gettysburg. try to get your orders in by actually deadline, but update won't be until about 5 hours after then.

DEADLINE (was more than an hour ago, w/e it's a holiday weekend)

The orders:

Giving us this board for Winter of 1901
Builds necessary:
Turkey (Hawkie): One (1)
England (Hitmonleet): One(1)
Russia (Uncle Sam): One(1)
Germany (Agape): Two(2)
Austria (Aura Guardian): One(1)
France (Blazade): Two (2)
Italy (Drawesome) One (1)

Deadline is in 24 Hours (Shortened because of the Winter Season) 2017-05-29 @5:10 PM EST

Edited 2017-05-30 to reflect Turkey's adjusted NMR for Fall 1901

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)