Do you think about Eviolite murkrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, what do un think about Eviolite murkrow prankster?
He's got Quash, w prankster the lil' bird can lock last who he wants.
That's my set ( for doubles)
Murkrow @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quash
- Tailwind
- Night Shade / foul play
- Thunder Wave / toxic

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hello have you met my friend Tapu Lele

basically Murkrow has the same issues as any other dedicated support Pokemon: if you Taunt it you're down a Pokemon, if you get hit with Fake Out you're potentially losing a ton of momentum, and it's a lot easier to kill than most other things; Murkrow faces even more problems because its typing leaves it unaffected by terrain and vulnerable to Spore. In most cases you're just better off with a more "complete" Pokemon, even if it doesn't offer the same level of support, because it's just better in some aspect or another.

I do think Murkrow is a really interesting Pokemon but I don't believe it has a place in the meta

hello have you met my friend Tapu Lele

basically Murkrow has the same issues as any other dedicated support Pokemon: if you Taunt it you're down a Pokemon, if you get hit with Fake Out you're potentially losing a ton of momentum, and it's a lot easier to kill than most other things; Murkrow faces even more problems because its typing leaves it unaffected by terrain and vulnerable to Spore. In most cases you're just better off with a more "complete" Pokemon, even if it doesn't offer the same level of support, because it's just better in some aspect or another.

I do think Murkrow is a really interesting Pokemon but I don't believe it has a place in the meta
You're right, maybe in a future meta w Less fairies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)