Tournament Doubles Ladder Tournament 2 - Won by SableyeMyBae

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My apologies for the delay, I had a super busy day today. Big thanks to talkingtree for the ladder screenshot.

Week 1 qualifiers:
AuraRayquaza - 1907 (first round playoff bye)
EmbCPT - 1889 (first round playoff bye)
marilli - 1881
Mat Veiled - 1868
Matame - 1865
emiforbes 1843

These six users have secured their spot in playoffs, so their alts will no longer counted for future weeks. You can use previous alts and do not need to start clean for cycle 2. Cycle 2 has begun, and will end on Sunday, October 8, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT -4). Happy laddering!​

MajorBowman

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Week 2 qualifiers:

Frania - 1902 (first round playoff bye)
SableyeMyBae - 1887 (first round playoff bye)
miltankmilk - 1825
nvakna - 1805
Mishimono - 1805
Mr.GX - 1799

Once again sorry for the delay in posting, but the screenshot was taken at the correct time so everything should be right. Let me know if there are any mistakes.
Good luck in cycle 3, deadline is Sunday, October 15, at 11:59 PM eastern time (GMT-4).

e: missed nvakna originally, thanks marilli for the heads up

I have read the rules and I understand them :)
Sorry about the giant photo, I just cropped it on powerpoint, enlarged the image, and screenshot it

upload_2017-10-13_11-43-19.png

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
so i just gotta get high on ldder?
you need to be one of the top 6 dlt alts at the end of the week yes.

people who already qualified dont count for later weeks.

today is the end of the 3rd week. so last chance will be next week

follow the instructions in the op and make your signup post with your alt screenshot to enter the tour

MajorBowman

Cycle 3 is complete!

Qualifiers:
Yellow Paint - 1830 (first round playoff bye)
Level 51 - 1828 (first round playoff bye)
Akaru Kokuyo - 1813
DaAwesomeDude1 - 1780
Yuga42 - 1772
Kaori - 1769

I also want to remind everyone that asking ladder opponents to forfeit is against the rules and will result in disqualification. Such behavior meddles with the integrity of the tournament and will not be tolerated.

Congrats to all of our qualifiers so far, and good luck in cycle 4!

MajorBowman

Phase 4 qualifiers:

shaian - 1804 (first round playoff bye)
zikam - 1798 (first round playoff bye)
stax - 1781
Toxigen - 1757
GenOne - 1752
Demantoid - 1748

This concludes the laddering stages, and we will now be progressing to the playoffs. Congrats to all qualifiers!

Seeds for playoffs were determined as follows. The top 2 qualifiers from each week were seeded 1-8 based on their qualifying ladder rating. The other 16 qualifiers were seeded 9-24, also based on their qualifying ladder rating. These are the seeds:

1. AuraRayquaza
2. Frania
3. EmbCPT
4. SableyeMyBae
5. Yellow Paint
6. Level 51
7. shaian
8. zikam
9. marilli
10. Mat Veiled
11. Matame
12. emforbes
13. miltankmilk
14. Akaru Kokuyo
15. nvakna
16. Mishimono
17. Mr.GX
18. stax
19. DaAwesomeDude1
20. Yuga42
21. Kaori
22. Toxigen
23. GenOne
24. Demantoid

All qualifiers were then placed in a single elimination bracket, which can be found here.

First round playoff matchups:
Mishimono vs Mr.GX | Game 1 Game 2
marilli vs Demantoid | Game 1 Game 2
miltankmilk vs Yuga42 | Game 1 Game 2
emiforbes vs Kaori | Game 1 Game 2
nvakna vs stax | Game 1 Game 2
Mat Veiled vs GenOne | Game 1 Game 2 Game 3
Akaru Kokuyo vs DaAwesomeDude1 | Game 1 Game 2 Game 3
Matame vs Toxigen

All playoffs matches are best of 3, and you must post replays when reporting wins. The deadline is Sunday, October 29 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT-4). Have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)