Doubles Minitour #5 - Everything is Better in Doubles [Won by breh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Finals - The DOUBLES Liar's Rule Tournament

You get it, right...? ;-;

Originally hosted by Fabbles and ala in Sep-Dec 2012

Specific rules for Round 3:
  • Every player must declare what moves they will be making in that turn. For example, first breh will declare his two leads, then Arcticblast will do the same.
  • On the next turn, Arcticblast will declare his two moves first, then breh will do the same.
  • They go on alternating until the game is over.
  • However, you get 3 lies per game. Once both players have made their declarations, you can decide whether to go against your word or not.
  • Matches will be best-of-3. breh starts in the first match, Arcticblast starts in the second match, and a coinflip will decide who starts in the third match.
Pairings for Finals:

5. @breh vs 6. @Arcticblast

If you remember, please save a replay.

Who cares about deadlines??

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I didn't get that tag notification O.o

We played one of our battles already (I won) and we've been trying to find you to ask about a technicality but you haven't been online so...

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^what a john

i think breh's p. cool, but not as cool as a blast of arctic air (arcticblast not blastarctic for the person who'll point it out thinking they're funny)

Good, like I said, anyone who beats me has to win the tournament. :p

Audiosurfer doesn't count if he beats me in Dubs Dash challenge all rounds

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
breh won this already, these two were too lazy to even post about it smh
Yeah, all of my teams any more are weak to Trick Room and Sub Heatran, the former of which he used :(

He was okay with me switching up my team even though I knew he only had one team. I should have built a counterteam during one of those battles or something
smh self why didn't you think of that earlier

breh

強いだね
Battle 2

Battle 3

I got lucky with sleep turns in game 2 and the crit OHKO t1 made it far easier for me to win in game 3.

Sorry for getting so lucky with the u-turn crit, arcticblast; it's a shame that that game didn't play out so nicely :/

Audiosurfer , the reason we couldn't post about it was because smogon was down a couple of hours ago...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated the Leaderboard with this tour's points. Here's the breakdown:

5 pts
breh

4 pts
Arcticblast

2 pts
Audiosurfer
Cease Tick

1 pt
Celever
D-Quag
Level 51

Thanks for playing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)