Doubles OU Suspect Test 1 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I heard a number of people have been complaining that reqs are hard or tedious or something. As a member of the DOU council I took it upon myself to take one evening to play a bunch of battles and I got reqs again. I think this current Suspect Test qualification structure is pretty decent tbh, and those who saw what my team was can probably confirm that it's not super hard either.

Confirming as Play on Birds. Agreeing with Level 51, I've only played DOU for a week and made the cutoff with a solid number of games left in the tank. Shoutouts to qsns's psychterrain offense team, made some adjustments (TWind Zardy > Mgar, Curse/cycle Lax over Milotic, 252atk on Lando instead of 252spa (seriously?)) to suit my playstyle and what I needed, but felt pretty solid and simple for a beginner. Had a good time, all things considered.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion

guys, don't forget to include your alt name in a screencap if it's not the same as your forum name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)