Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 156 SpA / 28 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 1 Spe
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

I want to share this team first because I like it but also because I think that the Incineroar/Victini combination is a really good combo in terms of supporting setting up trick room. Basically, because of psychic terrain, fake out is no longer the dynamite support option that it used to be. Incineroar provides the fairly standard fake out support for trick room. Since victini can reliably outspeed even scarf lele, final gambit lets you reliably get trick room up in the face of psychic terrain teams. Having built around trick room a fair bit, scarf final gambit is the best non fake out option since it allows you to still build the most complete team in my opinion. Redirection isnt as great because amoongus would require tapu bulu, which is tough to build around defensively, and all of the follow me options frankly suck. Ally switch simply isn't reliable enough and requires guessing. While you do end up with double fires, the hyper offense/suicide bombing nature of victini makes this less of an issue, especially compared to amonguss, who requires the better defensive synergy in order to be able to pivot effectively.

Now that my run in the Summer Seasonal is over, I'd like to share one of my more successful teams that I put together myself.

Mega Swampert Rain:
1529627684034.png
1529627723960.png
1529627569628.png
1529627500252.png

Pelipper (F) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Swampert-Mega (M) @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 32 Def / 148 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Scrafty (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Def
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Super Fang
- Fake Out

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 96 Atk / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Protect
The main mode of this team is the duo of Peliper as the rain setter and Mega Swampert as the Swift Swim sweeper, which can punch some major holes into opposing teams with their rain-boosted Water STABs. Pelipper's Hurricane and Mega Swampert's Ice Punch let them still do good damage against Water resists like Tapu Bulu, Kommo-o and Araquanid.

Ferrothorn works as a defensive pivot and late game win condition which can slowly chip away at opponents with Leech Seed. It's also a check to Trick Room and opposing Water-types.

Tapu Koko is another Water-type check. It's pretty standard, but with the more powerful Thunder over Thunderbolt since I'm not as concerned with its shaky accuracy thanks to my rain and its Z-Crystal.

Scrafty provides Fake Out and Intimidate support and is quite helpful against hard Trick Room teams, which can be tough a tough match-up for this team. Drain Punch was chosen as its Fighting STAB over High Jump Kick or Low Kick to help increase its longevity.

Kyurem-B rounds out the team by being the main answer to Grass-types with Ice Beam, while Fusion Bolt and Earth Power are both great coverage moves.

With the rain mode generally threatening a lot of immediate damage, I often expect my opponent bring their best answers to my rain mode as their leads. Due to this, I don't lead with the rain mode very often. Sometimes it's a good strategy to lead Swampert without Pelipper, as you can switch in Pelipper in the other slot and still get the Swift Swim boost, provided that have rain up at the time Swampert Mega Evolves, which can work well against slower opposing weather setters. Scrafty can function well as a lead with its aforemetioned Fake Out and Intimidate. Tapu Koko and Kyurem-B are often good leads since when paired together, they can threaten major damage to many of the common checks to the rain mode.

So here is a team from a long time ago back when I was "in my prime" lol in super early gen 7. The team still works wonders because it's Lele Deoxys-a but char-x is pretty rough to run now since there are quite a few rain teams out there.
The team back then won me countless room tours and got me to the top of the ladder and kept me there for 2 full resets (I think I quit at that point due to school, so probably woulda been longer)

Showdown early gen 7 team.JPG

Top lel (Tapu Lele) @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 68 SpA / 112 SpD / 76 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Ally Switch
- Protect

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Psycho Boost

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 188 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Wide Guard
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 48 SpD / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Protect

So my plan at the time with this team was to copycat everyone else and use deoxys-a and tapu lele. Although THE BIGGER PLAN, was to actually run Char-x because everyone was running char-y at the time or maybe mega-gardevoir here and there, hard to recall, but char-y was very common (btw running char-y over x with this team probably makes it better imo). Alongside Deo-a's massive offensive presence as well as, charx or charys offensive presence, the opponent would usually be opted to switch out at least one pokemon in which case, you usually get a free dragon dance with char. In the case Deo-a dies (I know it's weird I didn't run protect but having knock-off and superpower seemed to benefit too much to run tect) I would usually switch into Celesteela to cover char-xs rock slide weakness and also hit the opposing fairies (usually lele at the time) and/or wall them out and spam leech seed or I would switch into lando-t to intimidate any possible threats to char-x as well as give char-x more coverage. Tapu-lele is here to just cover more of char-x's weaknesses as well as giving him ally switch to get free DDs off, which in turn gives a big opportunity to sweep. Tapu-lele also just lets deo-a spam psycho boost without a care in the world of what it hits, cuz it'll likely kill lol. I added in Koko as some last minute coverage ontop of being able to stop sleep spam and it worked out very well.

I think the biggest ability the team had was that usually a pokemon would die on this team, and usually with your partner's support/coverage, you could switch in char-x and be incredibly threatening.

So because this isn't from the current meta, I would like to add these notes.

Probably replace char-x with char-y so you can have weather wars with rain teams instead of having a useless pokemon. (Tho if you had lele and char-x out, you could ally switch and ohko kingdra easily assuming they don't go for lele)

Koko could probably benefit this team by using electrium-z to get fini out of the game. Also maybe running dazzling gleam for kommo wouldn't be a bad idea, running just char-x might not be enough even though you outspeed it at +0. (if you run electrium-z, you should take off HP ice as he won't be hitting any important benchmarks with it without life orb.)

Lol probably run protect on Deo-a. Not sure what I would take off but probably superpower as it was mainly meant for heatran back then and it doesn't even kill incineroar at 0, let alone at -1.

Tbh, I would probably try to replace celesteela with fini and run icy wind so I can have some form of extra speed control and also help out char-x's dragon weakness, but celesteela is probably too necessary to cover char-x from thousand arrow spam. The team is really fast and offensive overall so I'm not entirely sure if you would need it anyways but a lot of teams nowadays have some form of speed control.

Last edited:

Givrix

Mad Dog
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Several funny ladder teams:

Togedemaru @ Shell Bell
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 1
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Endeavor
- Spiky Shield
- Nuzzle

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Lonely Nature
IVs: 15 Def / 0 Spe
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Ally Switch

Incineroar @ Figy Berry
EVs: 184 HP / 56 Atk / 72 Def / 180 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Snarl
- U-turn

Togekiss @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Follow Me
- Tailwind
- Air Slash

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Perish Song

Tapu Fini @ Mago Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 96 SpA / 32 SpD / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Atk / 12 Def / 76 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite

Zeraora @ Assault Vest
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 112 HP / 92 Atk / 8 Def / 16 SpA / 88 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Plasma Fists
- Snarl
- Volt Switch

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 28 SpA / 136 SpD / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Steam Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Substitute

Landorus-Therian @ Mago Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 52 SpA / 24 SpD / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Gothitelle @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Protect
- Trick Room
- Recycle
- Heal Pulse

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Protect
- Freeze Shock
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Psych Up

Incineroar @ Figy Berry
EVs: 184 HP / 56 Atk / 72 Def / 180 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Snarl
- U-turn

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Hasty Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Simple Beam
- U-turn

Tapu Bulu @ Figy Berry
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 196 HP / 48 Atk / 68 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 16 SpA / 152 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Facade
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Psych Up

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 24 HP / 60 Atk / 196 SpA / 228 Spe
Bashful Nature
- Protect
- Clanging Scales
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab

Last edited:
So, I know a lot of people weren't exactly happy about my last post since it wasn't too current; so I'm just gonna drop a couple teams I've been kinda sweeping with lately. (Still don't have access to my massive amount of teams on my PC but I built a few teams since I had to move to my laptop) - Well was gonna put 3 teams here but the Pokemon Showdown PC App keeps deleting my teams. But here are these two, enjoy.

Deoxys-Attack @ Fightinium Z
Modest Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 84 SpA / 112 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Ally Switch
- Protect

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Stomping Tantrum
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Protect

Suicune @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 168 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Tailwind
- Ice Beam

Zygarde @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 36 SpD / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Protect

So first off, I don't like incineroar and/or gengar-mega. So I gave Deo-a a special based set with 1 of 3 switchable items. Fightinium z, psychium z (will kill gar through tect), or focus sash. Apart from this, Deo-a practically kills an insane amount of things so that's cool.

My bulky lele spread. Lives gar-mega, Revenge ohkos without p terrain, does lots of overall damage still, bulky mon with ally switch is really good. Helps things like Deoa, megagross, zygarde, or even amoongy start doing work. Doesn't really matter TOO much what it outspeeds, but I ev'd to outspeed calm mind fini. At least I think I ev'd for the standard CM fini set lol.

Mega-gross to benefit off of psyspam, offer steel typing, big psychic resist, extra ground move coverage since it works lol. I never even seem to need to use zygarde honestly. Doesn't need ice punch that much since zen headbutt hits all the important benchmarks in p terrain. Outside of p terrain it's a bit different.

So I was skeptical of putting moongy in here for some reason at first but it works out amazingly well. Moongy redirect for deo-a, mega-gross, setup cune/zygod, and even tapu lele does some decent damage. Typical moongy set. I chose clear smog for extra benefits vs kommo/tapu bulu/fini.

Suicune. I really wanted it to be tapu fini, I'm not going to lie, but misty terrain seriously messes with the team. So I just dropped the next best thing. Apart from that, inner focus is nice to lead with and tailwind is cool. If you choose to run focus sash deo-a, you can actually run a Spa based suicune with waterium z and ohko incineroar on lead.

Zygarde, well I just looked at the team and said I needed more win condition. I also wanted some decent spread moves as well as some more ground coverage for any possible steel mons I might run into at some point. Honestly, I rarely ever use him. The match is usually decided well before I need him for some reason. There might be a better pokemon to run here but idk? Also groundium Z is another option here if you chose to run sash deo.

Tapu Fini @ Aguav Berry
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Zapdos @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 108 SpA / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naive Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Superpower

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
EVs: 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
- Protect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Explosion

I'll be honest, I wasn't thinking too much when I made this team. I just wanted a team that could use band lando and tossed a fini/kyube/zap core on there and then said boom gengar genesect.

Zapdos has tailwind for band lando and runs heat wave for the pretty rough ferro matchup, Kyube runs icy wind for extra speed control and icium z freeze shock to get some random ohkos. Fini's the same as ever. Calm mind and spam muddy water without a care in the world. Standard gengar and genesect. I would argue running flamethrower on genesect for a better ferro matchup, but also the team has a rough time with trick room sometimes but the team ohkos a lot of the relevant setters.

Nothing too special :/ (I bet the team just gets better if u replace band lando with something too, but whatever >:I )

P.S. I don't know how to add sprites :/

Yuichi

umu!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 40 SpD / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Groundium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Volcanion @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 108 SpA / 4 SpD / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Roar
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Assault Vest
EVs: 100 HP / 120 Def / 188 SpA / 72 SpD
Brave Nature
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

Tapu Lele @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 96 HP / 188 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

Zapdos @ Psychic Seed
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 12 SpA / 56 SpD / 24 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

something which is relatively easy to use and straightforward, free elo tbh :blobnom:

Last edited:
Hello, this is a set I've used/created today. I used this on showdown and have had some successes with the team (Though it is far from perfect.)

mawile-mega.pngtapu-fini.pngzygarde.pngincineroar.pngcelesteela.pnggardevoir.png

Mawile-Mega (F) @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Tapu Fini @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rain Dance
- Heal Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Zygarde @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Tail
- Crunch
- Rock Slide

Incineroar @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Fake Out
- Fire Punch
- Darkest Lariat

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Flash Cannon
- Flamethrower

Gardevoir @ Psychium Z
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

First I lead with Maw+Fini. After the initial intimidate from Mawile before Mega Evolving, Fini sets up Misty-T which prevents any status conditions that can cripple Mawile, which mainly a burn. Fini is also the first Fire&Ground check, utilizing Hydro Pump and Ice beam. If the opponent has a team consisting of Fire Types, Mawile can Protect while Fini sets up rain dance, boosting its Hydro Pump and reducing future fire type attacks. Fini is able to be It's partner's healer to heal wounded pokemon that can turn the tide ever so slightly. Mawile can somewhat support the team by knocking off opponent's items that can give my team an edge, Protect/Knock off are typically the starting moves I use depending on the situation.

Zygarde's main purpose is too be a second fire check and physical attacker in case Fini can't cut it. With moves such as Rock slide and Thousand arrows, he is also the flying type check. Of course Fini has Ice beam, but if I need to set up Misty-T again because of another Tapu. I can switch into Zygarde and counter threats such as Zapdos and Tapu-Koko. It is also invested to be a special defensive wall so it can eat an Ice Beam or Two in addition to eating up other special attacks. Fini can help prolong its life with Heal Pulse. Dragon tail can be used to force opponent switches if they have stat boosts, its a situational move since its priority is low and may mess up the opponent's strategy however, its weakened due to Misty-T's effect in damage. Crunch is to deal with tank mons such as Blissey in order to deal maximum dmg with a bonus of defense drops but, it is mostly a coverage move to hit Pokemon for neutral damage

Incineroar is my Intimidate-pivot. With the standard moves of Fake Out and U-turn, It apparently is in the Meta for doubles and common enough, so I won't really explain that. Focus sash is to live a super effective EQ or Any powerful move turned against it. Should the need arise, it has Fire Punch to take care of Scizor and Ferrothorn which can counter most of Maw+Fini's move sets. Darkest Lariat because its neutral against most types and can deal a solid amount of damage.

Celesteela is my team tank, when I feel threatened by ground types I just switch it in. With the Leftover-Leech life-Protect combo, it's an annoyance and can tank boosted super-effective moves somewhat well. Flamethrower is just a coverage move with the potential to burn foes if Misty-T is not up or if Fini was taken out early. With Misty-T set up, status will not dent it, and burn can be typically healed with the Left-Leech-Protect combo. Flash cannon is it's stab attack that can take care of types that Flamethrower cannot dent in addition to lowering the foes Sp.Def. Its also my Psychic-spam wall thanks to its Steel typing

Most of my team has below average speed to the faster Pokemon of the commonly used Pokemon. Gardevoir can set up trick room, giving my team a chance in revenge killings and in general out speeding Pokemon who have Tailwind users or generally speedy mons.
Gard+Steela can give Steela a chance to set up Leech seeds/attacks on the foe that can be finished off after being weakened.
Gard+Maw can get Mawile a chance in sweeping or revenge killings thanks to huge power.
Zygarde is finicky to use trick room with, since its speed it 226 which makes it the fastest Pokemon on my team. It usually doesn't matter because of it since the Foe is typically speed boosted in some shape or form.
To set up Trick Room, I gave 252 Evs in health in order to survive at least one hit from switch-ins, safe or otherwise
Gardevoir's Psychic is its main move, with a z-powered attack to take out the opponents Pokemon. If I OKO my target, it can give my team a huge boost its exceptionally helpful if the opponent is bulky, Mega-Vena, or the common Amoonguss.
Shadowball is used to hit Steel types for neutral damage and 2-hit's Metagross' whom seriously eat up Psychics
Thunderbolt is additional coverage to mainly hit dark types (Though I think Gardevoir should/Could have a different move best suited for the team.)

I've had a mixed win-lose ratio with this team. Its very fun to use but I'm sure its easily counter-able in some manner that I can't see or haven't encountered yet. This team might actually be really weak because of my inexperience with competitive double battles come to think of it, but I'll continue to use it.

tumblr_mredbm17yZ1r2en1ko1_400.gif

https://pokepast.es/8d7b5a7c6133d46b

Strong meta abusive team with great offensive and defensive synergy. Relies on tailwind speed conrol and u-turn spam to keep up momentum. Most sets are very standard. Besides that, bulky Mega-Metagross as a stealth rock setter works decent and is still an offensive threat. Energy ball on genesect against Gastro and Swampert. Genesect outspeeds adamant Mega Swampert in rain. Zygarde with z-move to not get walled by wide guard, as well as Dragon tail against Trick room and setup shenanigans.

A little late but samples have been updated! These are the changes:

Removed
  • All Gengar teams
  • Charizard Offense by AuraRayquaza
Added
  • Charizard Offense by emforbes
  • Manectric Teams by Ezrael and lady lumps
I will take a look at this again after the invitationals end but I don't expect to make any more changes for some time now. Don't stop posting your teams though, they're always great to see!

Hello frens : )
Thought id hop on the ladder after seeing that Gengar was banned, and started doing p well with these guys. I realized 30 games in that someone had used the same 6 for snake, but oh well here she is. Peaked 1, 52-7 so not too shabby

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 128 HP / 44 Def / 80 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
EVs: 240 HP / 68 Atk / 20 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Incineroar @ Figy Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 116 SpD / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Fini @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 72 SpA / 60 SpD / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Kartana @ Mago Berry
EVs: 188 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Tailwind
- Detect

Mew @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out
- Roar
Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 6.53.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-12 at 6.50.42 PM.png

..and some fun games I played!
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-834726032
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-834637361
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-834623429

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Blazer 6 (Incineroar) @ Figy Berry
Level: 50
EVs: 116 HP / 60 Atk / 156 Def / 172 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 56 HP / 172 Def / 104 SpA / 176 SpD
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Icy Wind
- Moonblast
- Protect

Raichu-Alola @ Aloraichium Z
Ability: Surge Surfer
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fake Out
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Charizard-Mega-Y (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Superpower
- Protect

This is Kokochu + Zard Y Offense team
Tapu fini is my tank. It also can be a speed controller with icy wind.
Lando T is also a semi speed controller. The Groundium Z is there to OHKO Incin and metagross.
This might seem a laughable team But it works for me.
Your charizard does not have any EVs.
And your Incineroar is level 50. Train it to level 100

PikachuVincent

Banned deucer.
Raichu-Alola (F) @ Aloraichium Z
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Fake Out
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt
- Protect

Charizard-Mega-Y (M) @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Muddy Water
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
EVs: 252 SpA / 5 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tailwind
- Hurricane
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

this is my favorite team since my last team failed. Inspired by people saying that Nido-Rus made a team that had sun and rain at the same time and works.
KokoChu + ZardY Offense + Rain team Offense
won about 7/10. this team is a high risk high reward team. you can also run thunder on it but i wouldn't recommend it since it IS sun and rain combined. So run thunderbolt.

Hello, this is a set I've used/created today. I used this on showdown and have had some successes with the team (Though it is far from perfect.)

View attachment 146120View attachment 146125View attachment 146126View attachment 146127View attachment 146128View attachment 146129

Mawile-Mega (F) @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Tapu Fini @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rain Dance
- Heal Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Zygarde @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Tail
- Crunch
- Rock Slide

Incineroar @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Fake Out
- Fire Punch
- Darkest Lariat

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Flash Cannon
- Flamethrower

Gardevoir @ Psychium Z
Ability: Trace
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

First I lead with Maw+Fini. After the initial intimidate from Mawile before Mega Evolving, Fini sets up Misty-T which prevents any status conditions that can cripple Mawile, which mainly a burn. Fini is also the first Fire&Ground check, utilizing Hydro Pump and Ice beam. If the opponent has a team consisting of Fire Types, Mawile can Protect while Fini sets up rain dance, boosting its Hydro Pump and reducing future fire type attacks. Fini is able to be It's partner's healer to heal wounded pokemon that can turn the tide ever so slightly. Mawile can somewhat support the team by knocking off opponent's items that can give my team an edge, Protect/Knock off are typically the starting moves I use depending on the situation.

Zygarde's main purpose is too be a second fire check and physical attacker in case Fini can't cut it. With moves such as Rock slide and Thousand arrows, he is also the flying type check. Of course Fini has Ice beam, but if I need to set up Misty-T again because of another Tapu. I can switch into Zygarde and counter threats such as Zapdos and Tapu-Koko. It is also invested to be a special defensive wall so it can eat an Ice Beam or Two in addition to eating up other special attacks. Fini can help prolong its life with Heal Pulse. Dragon tail can be used to force opponent switches if they have stat boosts, its a situational move since its priority is low and may mess up the opponent's strategy however, its weakened due to Misty-T's effect in damage. Crunch is to deal with tank mons such as Blissey in order to deal maximum dmg with a bonus of defense drops but, it is mostly a coverage move to hit Pokemon for neutral damage

Incineroar is my Intimidate-pivot. With the standard moves of Fake Out and U-turn, It apparently is in the Meta for doubles and common enough, so I won't really explain that. Focus sash is to live a super effective EQ or Any powerful move turned against it. Should the need arise, it has Fire Punch to take care of Scizor and Ferrothorn which can counter most of Maw+Fini's move sets. Darkest Lariat because its neutral against most types and can deal a solid amount of damage.

Celesteela is my team tank, when I feel threatened by ground types I just switch it in. With the Leftover-Leech life-Protect combo, it's an annoyance and can tank boosted super-effective moves somewhat well. Flamethrower is just a coverage move with the potential to burn foes if Misty-T is not up or if Fini was taken out early. With Misty-T set up, status will not dent it, and burn can be typically healed with the Left-Leech-Protect combo. Flash cannon is it's stab attack that can take care of types that Flamethrower cannot dent in addition to lowering the foes Sp.Def. Its also my Psychic-spam wall thanks to its Steel typing

Most of my team has below average speed to the faster Pokemon of the commonly used Pokemon. Gardevoir can set up trick room, giving my team a chance in revenge killings and in general out speeding Pokemon who have Tailwind users or generally speedy mons.
Gard+Steela can give Steela a chance to set up Leech seeds/attacks on the foe that can be finished off after being weakened.
Gard+Maw can get Mawile a chance in sweeping or revenge killings thanks to huge power.
Zygarde is finicky to use trick room with, since its speed it 226 which makes it the fastest Pokemon on my team. It usually doesn't matter because of it since the Foe is typically speed boosted in some shape or form.
To set up Trick Room, I gave 252 Evs in health in order to survive at least one hit from switch-ins, safe or otherwise
Gardevoir's Psychic is its main move, with a z-powered attack to take out the opponents Pokemon. If I OKO my target, it can give my team a huge boost its exceptionally helpful if the opponent is bulky, Mega-Vena, or the common Amoonguss.
Shadowball is used to hit Steel types for neutral damage and 2-hit's Metagross' whom seriously eat up Psychics
Thunderbolt is additional coverage to mainly hit dark types (Though I think Gardevoir should/Could have a different move best suited for the team.)

I've had a mixed win-lose ratio with this team. Its very fun to use but I'm sure its easily counter-able in some manner that I can't see or haven't encountered yet. This team might actually be really weak because of my inexperience with competitive double battles come to think of it, but I'll continue to use it.

Your Incin might live a EQ.
for Lando T Scarfed
-1 252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Incineroar: 212-252 (53.8 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

yeah, every one of them using your ev spread, you can live without the sash.
Flare blitz outclasses fire punch except for recoil
if you run darkest lariat use it's exclusive Z move.

So, I know a lot of people weren't exactly happy about my last post since it wasn't too current; so I'm just gonna drop a couple teams I've been kinda sweeping with lately. (Still don't have access to my massive amount of teams on my PC but I built a few teams since I had to move to my laptop) - Well was gonna put 3 teams here but the Pokemon Showdown PC App keeps deleting my teams. But here are these two, enjoy.

Deoxys-Attack @ Fightinium Z
Modest Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 84 SpA / 112 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Ally Switch
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Stomping Tantrum
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Protect

Suicune @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 168 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Tailwind
- Ice Beam

Zygarde @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 36 SpD / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Protect

So first off, I don't like incineroar and/or gengar-mega. So I gave Deo-a a special based set with 1 of 3 switchable items. Fightinium z, psychium z (will kill gar through tect), or focus sash. Apart from this, Deo-a practically kills an insane amount of things so that's cool.

My bulky lele spread. Lives gar-mega, Revenge ohkos without p terrain, does lots of overall damage still, bulky mon with ally switch is really good. Helps things like Deoa, megagross, zygarde, or even amoongy start doing work. Doesn't really matter TOO much what it outspeeds, but I ev'd to outspeed calm mind fini. At least I think I ev'd for the standard CM fini set lol.

Mega-gross to benefit off of psyspam, offer steel typing, big psychic resist, extra ground move coverage since it works lol. I never even seem to need to use zygarde honestly. Doesn't need ice punch that much since zen headbutt hits all the important benchmarks in p terrain. Outside of p terrain it's a bit different.

So I was skeptical of putting moongy in here for some reason at first but it works out amazingly well. Moongy redirect for deo-a, mega-gross, setup cune/zygod, and even tapu lele does some decent damage. Typical moongy set. I chose clear smog for extra benefits vs kommo/tapu bulu/fini.

Suicune. I really wanted it to be tapu fini, I'm not going to lie, but misty terrain seriously messes with the team. So I just dropped the next best thing. Apart from that, inner focus is nice to lead with and tailwind is cool. If you choose to run focus sash deo-a, you can actually run a Spa based suicune with waterium z and ohko incineroar on lead.

Zygarde, well I just looked at the team and said I needed more win condition. I also wanted some decent spread moves as well as some more ground coverage for any possible steel mons I might run into at some point. Honestly, I rarely ever use him. The match is usually decided well before I need him for some reason. There might be a better pokemon to run here but idk? Also groundium Z is another option here if you chose to run sash deo.

Tapu Fini @ Aguav Berry
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Zapdos @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 108 SpA / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naive Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Superpower

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
EVs: 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
- Protect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Explosion

I'll be honest, I wasn't thinking too much when I made this team. I just wanted a team that could use band lando and tossed a fini/kyube/zap core on there and then said boom gengar genesect.

Zapdos has tailwind for band lando and runs heat wave for the pretty rough ferro matchup, Kyube runs icy wind for extra speed control and icium z freeze shock to get some random ohkos. Fini's the same as ever. Calm mind and spam muddy water without a care in the world. Standard gengar and genesect. I would argue running flamethrower on genesect for a better ferro matchup, but also the team has a rough time with trick room sometimes but the team ohkos a lot of the relevant setters.

Nothing too special :/ (I bet the team just gets better if u replace band lando with something too, but whatever >:I )

P.S. I don't know how to add sprites :/
Me too bro, me too....

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
here's a fun one I've been trying out for a few days:

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Aurora Veil
- Encore
- Protect

Necrozma @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Photon Geyser
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 88 Atk / 68 Def / 32 SpD / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Fini @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 44 SpA / 28 SpD / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Heal Pulse

Kartana @ Grassium Z
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Detect
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Tailwind

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
EVs: 164 Atk / 92 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast

The basic concept is Aurora Veil + setup. I've wanted to build something with Necrozma for a while, but only really got the chance now that we've banned the other spooky ghost that made Necrozma unplayable. It's a neat Pokemon - it's fairly bulky, takes less from super effective moves, and punches through like 80% of the cheese ladder throws at you, because Photon Geyser just up and ignores any effects of abilities. Incineroar helps the squad get rolling, while Fini switches in on things and clicks Heal Pulse (that move is dirty with Veil up btw). Kartana and Mega Mence round out the team with some sorely needed damage, also bringing Landorus switchins and a Koko check to the table.

This team is really good at durdling with Aurora Veil, double Intimidate, and Heal Pulse, but it can also play pretty aggressive with an early Mega Mence. Slam shit with Double-Edge whenever the opportunity presents itself. CM Necrozma is the ultimate wincon though, and it holds up pretty well - a boosted Photon Geyser is absolutely nasty, and between disruption, Heal Pulse, and Tailwind, it's not too hard to get it to stick.

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
EVs: 152 HP / 4 Def / 84 SpA / 120 SpD / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Raichu-Alola @ Electrium Z
Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Fake Out

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Atk / 88 Def / 80 SpD
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Tapu Koko and Pelipper sets up the playing field for Raichu-Alola and Kingdra with Electric Surge and Drizzle. Once Electric Terrain and Rain are set, your goal is to sweep as quickly as possible with the two latter aforementioned Pokémon. However, that isn’t the only thing you want to rely on. Tapu Koko has Life Orb and max SPE with Thunder, allowing it to swiftly and easily tear through opponents. Volt Switch is for pivoting, and Dazzling Gleam is for Fighting, Dragon, and Dark type Pokémon.

Pelipper has Damp Rock for a guaranteed 8 turns of Rain. That should be more that enough time to defeat your opponent. Scald is for BRNs, Hurricane never misses in the Rain, Tailwind is for speed control, and Protect is for protection. Raichu-Alola, like Tapu Koko, has Thunder to decimate opponents in the Rain. Fake Out gives you a free flinch, allowing you to do things like set-up Tailwind with Pelipper or set-up Dragon Dance with Gyarados-Mega. Electrium-Z is for those hard-to-kill Pokémon or anything that might be in the way. Surge Surger allows you to outspeed, and demolish foes.

Kingdra has Life Orb and Swift Swim for quick destruction. Muddy Water is for accuracy drops, Draco Meteor and Ice Beam for killing Dragon-types, as well as Grass, Ground, and Flying types, and Protect is for protection. Ferrothorn is a Ground-type counter, much like its Water-type partners, and, thus, it can cover its Electric-type partners. Ferrothorn is bulky and slow (and has Iron Barbs), allowing it to take hits, and making it a phenomenal in Trick Room. Leech Seed and Leftovers are for recover, while Protect facilitates stalling for HP gain.

Gyarados-Mega is the mega of choice here because it fits Rain pretty well. Like its partners, it’s fast and strong. Waterfall is for flinching, and Crunch is for DEF drops. Dragon Dance is to make Gyarados-Mega even more terrifying, and a Protect is to keep it safe. Overall, this team is based around speed, strength, and early game wins. The longer you take to win, the less chance you have of winning.
___
Bronzong @ Psychium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Hypnosis
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room

Hoopa-Unbound @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Magician
EVs: 192 HP / 212 Atk / 104 Def
Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Hyperspace Fury
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 140 SpD / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Stakataka @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 64 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

Togedemaru @ Shell Bell
EVs: 32 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Nuzzle
- Endeavor
- Fake Out
- Spiky Shield

As you can see, this is a TR team. There are three TR setters with one of them being Psychium-Z Bronzong. For those that don’t know about the legendary Psychium-Z Bronzong, it, basically, allows Bronzong to set TR while boosting its accuracy for Hypnosis. Bronzong has Levitate for dodging its Ground-type weakness, and Stealth Rock to help chip away health from pivoting foes. Gyro Ball is better for faster foes. Hoopa-Unbound has a simple Sitrus Berry that it can quickly eat, granting it access to its Magician ability. Hyperspace Hole and Hyperspace Fury are to rip through enemies using Protect. Trick Room is for speed control, and Protect is for protection.

Tapu Lele is the perfect Tapu for this team. Psychic Terrain prevents all of the TR setters from getting hit by Fake Out, making it easier to set Trick Room, and boosts the power of all Psychic-type moves, helping Hoopa-Unbound pressure the opponent. Life Orb is for massive damage. Moonblast is for Fairy coverage, and Shadow Ball is for Psychic and Ghost Pokémon. It also hits opposing Tapu Lele, so that should be noted. Protect is for safety. Stakataka ATK will be boosted with Beast Boost, and with Trick Room, you should be able to easily crush your opponent with Rock Slide and Gyro Ball. Rock Slide is for flinches, and Gyro Ball hits faster foes harder. Trick Room is to get the ball rolling, and Protect is Protect.

Tapu Bulu is our extra Tapu here. Grassy Terrain turns Tapu Bulu into a monster that can keep itself healthy with Horn Leech. Assault Vest is to keep Tapu Bulu alive as long as possible. Horn Leech provides recovery, Superpower hits Kartana and Incineroar, Rock Slide hits Charizard-Mega-Y, and Megahorn hits Hoopa-Unbound. Togedemaru is the strongest member of this team. Its main trick is Endeavor and Shell Bell, which allows Togedemaru to reduce the health of its foes to at least 1%, and gain health based off the damage. That alone makes it a threat, but Nuzzle and Spiky Shield does the rest by reducing the health of the enemy to 0%. Overall, the goal is to set-up Trick Room as quickly as possible, and then sweep.
___
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 14 SpA / 104 SpD / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 152 SpA / 16 SpD / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 240 HP / 172 Def / 96 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

As you can see, this is a Sandstorm team. Tyranitar-Mega is our lead, wielding Sandstream; an ability that allows it to summon Sandstorm. It has max ATK/SPE to make it as strong and fast as possible. Rock Slide is for flinches, and Crunch is for DEF drops. Protect is Protect. Excadrill is our next move. Excadrill is probably the fastest mon on this team with Sand Rush and Tailwind. It has Life Orb so that it can quickly and easily sweep its opponents. Rock Slide and Iron Head are for flinches, while EQ is for massive damage. Protect is Protect.

Zapdos is our Z-Move user, holding Electrium-Z, providing it a guaranteed OHKO. Heat Wave is great for Kartana and Genesect. Roost is for recovery, and Tailwind is for speed control. It’s best to set Tailwind as soon as possible to gain momentum. Also, Zapdos takes care of any threats to Tyranitar-Mega and Excadrill. Volcanion makes sure that Amoonguss and Genesect can survive, as well as Mega-Tyranitar and Excadrill. Water Absorb will allow it to absorb Water-type moves and regain HP, providing a form of recovery.

Amoonguss has Black Sludge, Giga Drain, and Regenerator for recovery, and Rage Powder to allow Zapdos to set-up Tailwind or Tyranitar-Mega to set-up Dragon Dance. Genesect is our pivoter, and also a mixed attacker. Iron Head is for flinches while Ice Beam can defeat Lando-T (a mon that threatens Zapdos and Volcanion). Flamethrower is for the mirror and Kartana. Your goal with this team should be to set-up Tailwind and sweep as quickly as you can.
___
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Aurora Veil

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Encore
- Trick Room

Diancie @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpA
Brave Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Trick Room
- Protect

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 16 HP / 36 Def / 204 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

As you can see, this is a Hail + Trick Room team. You have two Hail setters, Ninetales-Alola and Abomasnow-Mega, and two Trick Room setters, Whimsicott and Diancie. Ninetales-Alola has Freeze Dry for those pesky Water-type Pokémon threatening Heatran and Diancie, but it also works on Pokémon that are weak to Ice-type moves. Blizzard doesn’t miss in Hail, and Moonblast is for Fairy coverage. Abomasnow-Mega has Giga Drain for recovery, Ice Shard for priority striking, Blizzard for spread damage, and Protect for safety.

Whimsicott’s only attacking move is Moonblast, but that is all it needs. Prankster works great for Taunt and Encore. However, using Trick Room should be your primary goal. Diancie has the usual Diancie moves, with Weakness Policy for an item since it already gets DEF boosts for Diamond Storm, and it benefits quite well from the extra ATK and SPA. Diancie can avoid Dragon Tail, so no worries about being phased out by Zygarde when trying to set-up Trick Room. Zygarde has the Z-Move to take out troubling foes without any hassle. Dragon Dance to get stronger, Extreme Speed for a priority attack, and Thousand Arrows for spread damage.

Heatran is the defensive measure taken to protect your Ice Pokémon and Whimsicott. It sponges Fire-type moves, and has its SPA boosted. Heatran, paired with Diancie and Zygarde, are more than enough to resist almost any Rock-type move thrown at you. The main problem for this team would probably be Wide Guard, but all of the mons on this team have a move that only targets a single enemy.
___
Oranguru @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Primarina @ Assault Vest
Ability: Liquid Voice
Happiness: 0
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Camerupt-Mega @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Stakataka @ Shuca Berry
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

So, here we have a Sun + Trick Room + spread attacking team. You obviously have the puppet master, Oranguru. Once you set Trick Room, your goal is to use Instruct on your Pokémon, and have them use spread moves against the opponent. Of course, Wide Guard is the natural enemy of this team, but all the mons on this team have single targeting moves, so you should be okay. Oranguru has Taunt to stop the opponent from using status moves, and Psychic to be able to inflict some sort of damage. Trick Room is for speed control.

Torkoal is the Sun setter for this squad. Eruption is Torkoal’s strongest move, which is why it’s being used over Heat Wave, although either are fine. Solar Beam is great for Tapu Fini and Earth Power is great for Incineroar. Protect for safety. Primarina has Liquid Voice to turn Hyper Voice into a spread Water-type move, which works perfectly for opposing Fire-type Pokémon. Moonblast is good for Zygarde, as well as Ice Beam (which can hit Lando-T harder than Hyper Voice). Energy Ball is for Tapu Fini and any other Water-type Pokémon.

Camerupt is our mega. Heat Wave is okay for Camerupt-Mega, but you can also use Eruption. Rock Slide can hit Charizard-Mega-Y for a lot of damage, and Earth Power can strike Incineroar. Protect is for safety. Amoonguss is geared toward being able to heal itself while being able to neuter the opponent with Spore. Giga Drain, Regenerator, and Black Sludge works fantastic for recover, and a Protect is for safety. Stakataka is our second Trick Room setter. Rock Slide is Stakataka’s most viable Rock-type move, and Gyro Ball is to deal with extremely fast foes. Protect is for safety. As I mentioned above, your goal is to set Trick Room, and sweep with massive spread damage.
___
Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
EVs: 204 Atk / 52 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Protect

Kartana @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Detect

I’d like to consider this a standard Charizard-Mega-Y team, and not so much as a Sun team since there’s not many mons in this team oriented toward Sun. Anyways, our mega is obvious. Heat Wave puts in work by being a spread move, able to inflict BRN, and does an extreme amount of damage in Sun. Air Slash is for flinches and mons weak to Flying-type. Solar doesn’t doesn’t require a charge in Sun, and hits Tapu Fini pretty hard. Protect is for safety.

Lando-T is Charizard-Mega-Y’s most ideal partner. Earthquake and Rock Slide are for spread damage, Knock Off is for item removal, and U-Turn is to pivot. Choice Scarf and Jolly allows Lando-T to move first most of the time, but be careful as to not get locked into a move that might not be useful. Tapu Koko is our hard hitter. It has Life Orb and Thunderbolt to easily take care of Tapu Fini. Volt Switch is to pivot, and Dazzling Gleam works for Dragon-type mons. Protect is for safety.

Milotic is our anti-Intimidate mon. Competitive turns it into a complete monster after a single boost. Scald is for BRNs, while Ice Beam can hit Lando-T hard. Recover and Protect provides Milotic with longevity. Leftovers also provides extra health. Kyurem-B is our Z-Move user. Icium-Z allows Kyurem-B to OHKO almost anything that is weak to Ice-type moves. Fusion Bolt works great for Tapu Fini, and Earth Power can handle Incineroar. Protect is for safety.

Kartana is our last mon. Kartana is fast and hits hard, but is very frail. After a single Beast Boost, Kartana becomes a problem. Leaf Blade is for easy critical hits, and Smart Strike doesn’t check accuracy. Sacred Sword is for other Kartana, and Incineroar. Detect is for safety. This team doesn’t really have a specific niche. You basically just wanna crush your opponent with power.
___
Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Transform
- Follow Me
- Wide Guard

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 112 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Energy Ball

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 168 SpA / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Suicune @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 44 SpA / 108 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Snarl
- Tailwind

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 168 Def / 56 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Tbh, idk what kinda team this is. What I do know is that is works pretty well, and you get to use Smeargle. The Smeargle on this team is basically for support. Spore is for sleep inducing, Transform to see what moves an opponent has, Follow Me for redirection, and Wide Guard for spread moves. Our next move is badass Tapu Lele. Ofc, it has Choice Scarf. All of its moves—Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, and Protect—are standard.

Deoxys-A pairs really well with Tapu Lele due to Psycho Boost being boosted in Psychic Terrain. Add Life Orb, and you’re killing pretty much anything. Deoxys-A is frail, so it’s built to be fast and strong, and to eliminate the enemy before they can eliminate it. If you use Smeargle with it, that’ll allow Deoxys-A to stick around, and chip off more than one opponent. Ice Beam, Superpower, and Energy Ball are all great moves, allowing Deoxys-A to hit Lando-T, Incineroar, and Tapu Fini super effectively.

Tapu Fini is the standard Tapu Fini. Calm Mind works great with Quiver Dance. Once Tapu Fini and Volcarona set up, they can sweep whole teams. Suicune is our second Water-type Pokémon, and it comes in handy for things Tapu Fini does not cover. For example, Suicune has Tailwind for speed control, and Snarl to reduce the opponent’s monsters SPA. Volcarona has the Z-Move. If you can use it while boosted, it should be able to defeat any Pokémon opposing it. Fiery Dance and Quiver Dance allow Volcarona to boost to extreme heights, while Giga Drain is useful for recovery. There’s nothing special about this team, but I hope you enjoy it.
___
Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Ludicolo @ Waterium Z
Mild Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Another great Rain team, but this one uses Ludicolo and Swampert-Mega instead of Kingdra and Gyarados-Mega. Pelipper is still are primary, and only, Rain setter, but that’s okay because you usually don’t need more than it. Lando-T and Swampert-Mega are both Ground-type, and can handle any Electric-type Pokémon that may be threatening your Water-type Pokémon. Ferrothorn and Ludicolo is great for countering other Rain teams and Sandstorm teams. Ludicolo has the Z-Move here to quickly snipe anything that might be in the way.
___
Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 244 HP / 72 Def / 148 SpA / 44 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

EVs: 248 HP / 216 Atk / 20 Def / 24 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
Blaziken-Mega @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Brave Bird
- Protect

Xurkitree @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Encore
- Tailwind

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Soundproof
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Raichu @ Iapapa Berry
Hasty Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot
- Fake Out

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

#WIP
___
Espeon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Bounce
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Skill Swap

Galvantula @ Life Orb
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Sticky Web
- Protect

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Wigglytuff @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

Gothitelle @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Heal Pulse
- Trick Room
- Protect

#WIP
___
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Hawlucha @ Misty Seed
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

#WIP
___
Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
Brave Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Trick Room

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Blissey @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Toxic

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 28 HP / 140 Atk / 68 SpA / 20 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

Bruxish @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic Fangs
- Frost Breath
- Trick Room
- Protect

Ability: Anger Point
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Stakataka @ Shuca Berry
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

Krookodile @ Adrenaline Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Protect

#WIP
___
Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
- Trick Room

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Ancient Power
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Protect

Celesteela @ Big Root
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Atk / 12 Def / 128 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 172 HP / 84 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Magmar @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Helping Hand
- Follow Me
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Blacephalon @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
Slurpuff @ Leftovers
Ability: Sweet Veil
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Helping Hand
- Heal Bell

Deoxys-Speed @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Energy Ball

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
- Fake Out

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

#WIP
___
Gothitelle @ Wiki Berry
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Heal Pulse
- Trick Room
- Protect

Persian-Alola @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Foul Play
- Fake Out
- Parting Shot
- Taunt

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Durant @ Focus Sash
Ability: Truant
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Entrainment

#WIP
___
Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Stoutland @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Superpower
- Psychic Fangs
- Protect

EVs: 252 HP / 8 Atk / 4 Def / 20 SpD / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Double-Edge
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 76 SpA / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ally Switch

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

#WIP
___
Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Fake Out

Thundurus-Therian @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Protect

#WIP
___
Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Power Gem
- Cotton Guard

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Encore
- Trick Room

Drampa @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Touch
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Trick Room

Kingler @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- X-Scissor
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off

#WIP
___
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Lilligant @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Petal Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- X-Scissor
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Fake Out

Heliolisk @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hyper Voice
- Dark Pulse
- Surf

#WIP
___
Exploud @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Surf

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Lurantis @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Protect

Sunflora @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Protect

Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

#WIP
___
Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Charizard @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Corrosion
Hasty Nature
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Poison Gas
- Fake Out

Blacephalon @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Brave Bird
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
Gallade @ Focus Sash
Ability: Steadfast
Brave Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch
- Wide Guard
- Trick Room

Klinklang @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Gear Grind
- Wild Charge
- Shift Gear
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

#WIP
___
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Extrasensory
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed
- Protect

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch
- Fake Out

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
Swoobat @ Focus Sash
Ability: Simple
- Stored Power
- Heat Wave
- Calm Mind
- Tailwind

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
- Horn Leech
- Will-O-Wisp
- Forest's Curse
- Trick Room

Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Hyperspace Fury
- Trick Room
- Protect

Latias @ Soul Dew
EVs: 84 HP / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Mew @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Fake Out
- Tailwind
- Transform

#WIP
___
Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
- Hyper Voice
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Protect

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

Latios @ Soul Dew
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

#WIP
___
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Baneful Bunker

Empoleon @ Leftovers
- Aqua Jet
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Manaphy @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Hydration
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

#WIP
___
Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

#WIP
___
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Klefki @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave
- Light Screen
- Reflect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Brave Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Trick Room

#WIP
___
Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Protect

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Keldeo @ Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Impish Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

#WIP
___
Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Raichu-Alola @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Fake Out

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Golem-Alola @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Galvanize
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Protect

Zeraora @ Assault Vest
EVs: 128 HP / 116 Atk / 72 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Landorus @ Yache Berry
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Surf
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Drain Punch

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

#WIP
___
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Snarl
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Protect

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Tailwind
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Ditto @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Transform

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Conversion

#WIP
___
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Crobat @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Cross Poison
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Tailwind

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Baneful Bunker

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt

#WIP
___
Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Close Combat
- Return
- Swords Dance

Scizor @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Araquanid @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Atk / 88 Def
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Armaldo @ Choice Band
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Cross Poison
- Aqua Jet

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Sticky Web
- Protect

#WIP
___
Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Mantine @ Iapapa Berry
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Wide Guard
- Roost

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Protect

Tornadus-Therian @ Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Taunt

#WIP
___
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Tailwind
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Kartana @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Psycho Cut
- Detect

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

#WIP
___
I will add more teams later.

Last edited:

PikachuVincent

Banned deucer.
Raichu-Alola (F) @ Aloraichium Z
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Fake Out
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt
- Protect

Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Kartana @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Tailwind
- Detect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 2 Spe
- Icy Wind
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Shadow Ball

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 152 HP / 104 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

My new favorite team out of the bunch. KOKOCHU helps to kill the beginning phases of the battle. Porygon 2 gives a bulky presence and you could switch out small with ally switch, I don't do that because I don't have Kommo. AV Lando T is one that I think might be good.

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
M-Tyranitar Balance

Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Wiki Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Volcanion @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nature's Madness

Zapdos @ Psychic Seed
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Def / 80 SpD / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 48 Def / 172 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower
- Wide Guard
My very first DOU team that was built around DD M-Tyranitar. I really like the setup+redirection concept, so I decided to use it in my team. My redirector of choice is Amoonguss, which has excellent defensive synergy with M-Tyranitar, offers Spore support, checks TR, and beats dangerous for M-Tyranitar Tapus, namely Bulu and Fini. Of course I can't handle them having only Amoonguss in the team, and Steel-types like Ferrothorn and Celesteela are still problematic, so I need another, more offensive mon for beating aforementioned threats. I chose Volcanion. Shuca Berry is for luring and KOing Ground-types like Lando-T, and Sludge Bomb is mainly for Tapu Fini. After these 3, I wanted some revenge killer. I feel like Taрu Lele is nice for this role. It threatens M-Tyranitar's checks with strong supereffective or neutral attacks, spreads damage with Dazzling Gleam, and softens up foes via Nature's Madness. OK, I guess I'm fine with the offensive part of the team, and the last 2 mons will complete my defensive backbone. Some form of Speed control is needed for my team, and Zapdos provides it in the form of TW. Since I have Tapu Lele in the team, I can give Zapdos a Psychic Seed to boost its special bulk in the respective Terrain. HP Ice gives Zapdos nice pseudo-BoltBeam coverage and eases my team's matchup vs Ground-types like Zygarde and Lando-T. The last my mon is Celesteela, which beats Kartana, checks Psyspam, gives my team Wide Guard support, and wears down opposing team via Leech Seed. I hope you like the team!

Last edited:
View attachment 150647View attachment 150648View attachment 150649
View attachment 150650View attachment 150651View attachment 150652
Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Fake Out

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Tapu Koko and Pelipper sets up the playing field for Raichu-Alola and Kingdra with Electric Surge and Drizzle. Once Electric Terrain and Rain are set, your goal is to sweep as quickly as possible with the two latter aforementioned Pokémon. However, that isn’t the only thing you want to rely on. Tapu Koko has Life Orb and max SPE with Thunder, allowing it to swiftly and easily tear through opponents. Volt Switch is for pivoting, and Dazzling Gleam is for Fighting, Dragon, and Dark type Pokémon.

Pelipper has Damp Rock for a guaranteed 8 turns of Rain. That should be more that enough time to defeat your opponent. Scald is for BRNs, Hurricane never misses in the Rain, Tailwind is for speed control, and Protect is for protection. Raichu-Alola, like Tapu Koko, has Thunder to decimate opponents in the Rain. Fake Out gives you a free flinch, allowing you to do things like set-up Tailwind with Pelipper or set-up Dragon Dance with Gyarados-Mega. Electrium-Z is for those hard-to-kill Pokémon or anything that might be in the way. Surge Surger allows you to outspeed, and demolish foes.

Kingdra has Life Orb and Swift Swim for quick destruction. Muddy Water is for accuracy drops, Draco Meteor and Ice Beam for killing Dragon-types, as well as Grass, Ground, and Flying types, and Protect is for protection. Ferrothorn is a Ground-type counter, much like its Water-type partners, and, thus, it can cover its Electric-type partners. Ferrothorn is bulky and slow (and has Iron Barbs), allowing it to take hits, and making it a phenomenal in Trick Room. Leech Seed and Leftovers are for recover, while Protect facilitates stalling for HP gain.

Gyarados-Mega is the mega of choice here because it fits Rain pretty well. Like its partners, it’s fast and strong. Waterfall is for flinching, and Crunch is for DEF drops. Dragon Dance is to make Gyarados-Mega even more terrifying, and a Protect is to keep it safe. Overall, this team is based around speed, strength, and early game wins. The longer you take to win, the less chance you have of winning.
___
View attachment 150657View attachment 150658View attachment 150659
View attachment 150660View attachment 150661View attachment 150662
Bronzong @ Psychium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Hypnosis
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room

Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Hyperspace Fury
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 140 SpD / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Stakataka @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

Togedemaru @ Shell Bell
EVs: 32 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Nuzzle
- Endeavor
- Fake Out
- Spiky Shield

As you can see, this is a TR team. There are three TR setters with one of them being Psychium-Z Bronzong. For those that don’t know about the legendary Psychium-Z Bronzong, it, basically, allows Bronzong to set TR while boosting its accuracy for Hypnosis. Bronzong has Levitate for dodging its Ground-type weakness, and Stealth Rock to help chip away health from pivoting foes. Gyro Ball is better for faster foes. Hoopa-Unbound has a simple Sitrus Berry that it can quickly eat, granting it access to its Magician ability. Hyperspace Hole and Hyperspace Fury are to rip through enemies using Protect. Trick Room is for speed control, and Protect is for protection.

Tapu Lele is the perfect Tapu for this team. Psychic Terrain prevents all of the TR setters from getting hit by Fake Out, making it easier to set Trick Room, and boosts the power of all Psychic-type moves, helping Hoopa-Unbound pressure the opponent. Life Orb is for massive damage. Moonblast is for Fairy coverage, and Shadow Ball is for Psychic and Ghost Pokémon. It also hits opposing Tapu Lele, so that should be noted. Protect is for safety. Stakataka ATK will be boosted with Beast Boost, and with Trick Room, you should be able to easily crush your opponent with Rock Slide and Gyro Ball. Rock Slide is for flinches, and Gyro Ball hits faster foes harder. Trick Room is to get the ball rolling, and Protect is Protect.

Tapu Bulu is our extra Tapu here. Grassy Terrain turns Tapu Bulu into a monster that can keep itself healthy with Horn Leech. Assault Vest is to keep Tapu Bulu alive as long as possible. Horn Leech provides recovery, Superpower hits Kartana and Incineroar, Rock Slide hits Charizard-Mega-Y, and Megahorn hits Hoopa-Unbound. Togedemaru is the strongest member of this team. Its main trick is Endeavor and Shell Bell, which allows Togedemaru to reduce the health of its foes to at least 1%, and gain health based off the damage. That alone makes it a threat, but Nuzzle and Spiky Shield does the rest by reducing the health of the enemy to 0%. Overall, the goal is to set-up Trick Room as quickly as possible, and then sweep.
___
View attachment 150766View attachment 150767View attachment 150768
View attachment 150769View attachment 150770View attachment 150771
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

As you can see, this is a Sandstorm team. Tyranitar-Mega is our lead, wielding Sandstream; an ability that allows it to summon Sandstorm. It has max ATK/SPE to make it as strong and fast as possible. Rock Slide is for flinches, and Crunch is for DEF drops. Protect is Protect. Excadrill is our next move. Excadrill is probably the fastest mon on this team with Sand Rush and Tailwind. It has Life Orb so that it can quickly and easily sweep its opponents. Rock Slide and Iron Head are for flinches, while EQ is for massive damage. Protect is Protect.

Zapdos is our Z-Move user, holding Electrium-Z, providing it a guaranteed OHKO. Heat Wave is great for Kartana and Genesect. Roost is for recovery, and Tailwind is for speed control. It’s best to set Tailwind as soon as possible to gain momentum. Also, Zapdos takes care of any threats to Tyranitar-Mega and Excadrill. Volcanion makes sure that Amoonguss and Genesect can survive, as well as Mega-Tyranitar and Excadrill. Water Absorb will allow it to absorb Water-type moves and regain HP, providing a form of recovery.

Amoonguss has Black Sludge, Giga Drain, and Regenerator for recovery, and Rage Powder to allow Zapdos to set-up Tailwind or Tyranitar-Mega to set-up Dragon Dance. Genesect is our pivoter, and also a mixed attacker. Iron Head is for flinches while Ice Beam can defeat Lando-T (a mon that threatens Zapdos and Volcanion). Flamethrower is for the mirror and Kartana. Your goal with this team should be to set-up Tailwind and sweep as quickly as you can.
___
View attachment 151288View attachment 151289View attachment 151290
View attachment 151291View attachment 151292View attachment 151293
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Aurora Veil

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Encore
- Trick Room

Diancie @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpA
Brave Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Trick Room
- Protect

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

As you can see, this is a Hail + Trick Room team. You have two Hail setters, Ninetales-Alola and Abomasnow-Mega, and two Trick Room setters, Whimsicott and Diancie. Ninetales-Alola has Freeze Dry for those pesky Water-type Pokémon threatening Heatran and Diancie, but it also works on Pokémon that are weak to Ice-type moves. Blizzard doesn’t miss in Hail, and Moonblast is for Fairy coverage. Abomasnow-Mega has Giga Drain for recovery, Ice Shard for priority striking, Blizzard for spread damage, and Protect for safety.

Whimsicott’s only attacking move is Moonblast, but that is all it needs. Prankster works great for Taunt and Encore. However, using Trick Room should be your primary goal. Diancie has the usual Diancie moves, with Weakness Policy for an item since it already gets DEF boosts for Diamond Storm, and it benefits quite well from the extra ATK and SPA. Diancie can avoid Dragon Tail, so no worries about being phased out by Zygarde when trying to set-up Trick Room. Zygarde has the Z-Move to take out troubling foes without any hassle. Dragon Dance to get stronger, Extreme Speed for a priority attack, and Thousand Arrows for spread damage.

Heatran is the defensive measure taken to protect your Ice Pokémon and Whimsicott. It sponges Fire-type moves, and has its SPA boosted. Heatran, paired with Diancie and Zygarde, are more than enough to resist almost any Rock-type move thrown at you. The main problem for this team would probably be Wide Guard, but all of the mons on this team have a move that only targets a single enemy.
___
View attachment 151886View attachment 151887View attachment 151888
View attachment 151889View attachment 151890View attachment 151891
Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Primarina @ Assault Vest
Ability: Liquid Voice
Happiness: 0
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Stakataka @ Shuca Berry
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

So, here we have a Sun + Trick Room + spread attacking team. You obviously have the puppet master, Oranguru. Once you set Trick Room, your goal is to use Instruct on your Pokémon, and have them use spread moves against the opponent. Of course, Wide Guard is the natural enemy of this team, but all the mons on this team have single targeting moves, so you should be okay. Oranguru has Taunt to stop the opponent from using status moves, and Psychic to be able to inflict some sort of damage. Trick Room is for speed control.

Torkoal is the Sun setter for this squad. Eruption is Torkoal’s strongest move, which is why it’s being used over Heat Wave, although either are fine. Solar Beam is great for Tapu Fini and Earth Power is great for Incineroar. Protect for safety. Primarina has Liquid Voice to turn Hyper Voice into a spread Water-type move, which works perfectly for opposing Fire-type Pokémon. Moonblast is good for Zygarde, as well as Ice Beam (which can hit Lando-T harder than Hyper Voice). Energy Ball is for Tapu Fini and any other Water-type Pokémon.

Camerupt is our mega. Heat Wave is okay for Camerupt-Mega, but you can also use Eruption. Rock Slide can hit Charizard-Mega-Y for a lot of damage, and Earth Power can strike Incineroar. Protect is for safety. Amoonguss is geared toward being able to heal itself while being able to neuter the opponent with Spore. Giga Drain, Regenerator, and Black Sludge works fantastic for recover, and a Protect is for safety. Stakataka is our second Trick Room setter. Rock Slide is Stakataka’s most viable Rock-type move, and Gyro Ball is to deal with extremely fast foes. Protect is for safety. As I mentioned above, your goal is to set Trick Room, and sweep with massive spread damage.
___
View attachment 151893View attachment 151894View attachment 150647
View attachment 151895View attachment 151897View attachment 151905
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Protect

Kartana @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Detect

I’d like to consider this a standard Charizard-Mega-Y team, and not so much as a Sun team since there’s not many mons in this team oriented toward Sun. Anyways, our mega is obvious. Heat Wave puts in work by being a spread move, able to inflict BRN, and does an extreme amount of damage in Sun. Air Slash is for flinches and mons weak to Flying-type. Solar doesn’t doesn’t require a charge in Sun, and hits Tapu Fini pretty hard. Protect is for safety.

Lando-T is Charizard-Mega-Y’s most ideal partner. Earthquake and Rock Slide are for spread damage, Knock Off is for item removal, and U-Turn is to pivot. Choice Scarf and Jolly allows Lando-T to move first most of the time, but be careful as to not get locked into a move that might not be useful. Tapu Koko is our hard hitter. It has Life Orb and Thunderbolt to easily take care of Tapu Fini. Volt Switch is to pivot, and Dazzling Gleam works for Dragon-type mons. Protect is for safety.

Milotic is our anti-Intimidate mon. Competitive turns it into a complete monster after a single boost. Scald is for BRNs, while Ice Beam can hit Lando-T hard. Recover and Protect provides Milotic with longevity. Leftovers also provides extra health. Kyurem-B is our Z-Move user. Icium-Z allows Kyurem-B to OHKO almost anything that is weak to Ice-type moves. Fusion Bolt works great for Tapu Fini, and Earth Power can handle Incineroar. Protect is for safety.

Kartana is our last mon. Kartana is fast and hits hard, but is very frail. After a single Beast Boost, Kartana becomes a problem. Leaf Blade is for easy critical hits, and Smart Strike doesn’t check accuracy. Sacred Sword is for other Kartana, and Incineroar. Detect is for safety. This team doesn’t really have a specific niche. You basically just wanna crush your opponent with power.
___
View attachment 152994View attachment 152995View attachment 152996
View attachment 152997View attachment 152998View attachment 152999
Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Transform
- Follow Me
- Wide Guard

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Energy Ball

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Suicune @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 44 SpA / 108 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Snarl
- Tailwind

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Tbh, idk what kinda team this is. What I do know is that is works pretty well, and you get to use Smeargle. The Smeargle on this team is basically for support. Spore is for sleep inducing, Transform to see what moves an opponent has, Follow Me for redirection, and Wide Guard for spread moves. Our next move is badass Tapu Lele. Ofc, it has Choice Scarf. All of its moves—Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, and Protect—are standard.

Deoxys-A pairs really well with Tapu Lele due to Psycho Boost being boosted in Psychic Terrain. Add Life Orb, and you’re killing pretty much anything. Deoxys-A is frail, so it’s built to be fast and strong, and to eliminate the enemy before they can eliminate it. If you use Smeargle with it, that’ll allow Deoxys-A to stick around, and chip off more than one opponent. Ice Beam, Superpower, and Energy Ball are all great moves, allowing Deoxys-A to hit Lando-T, Incineroar, and Tapu Fini super effectively.

Tapu Fini is the standard Tapu Fini. Calm Mind works great with Quiver Dance. Once Tapu Fini and Volcarona set up, they can sweep whole teams. Suicune is our second Water-type Pokémon, and it comes in handy for things Tapu Fini does not cover. For example, Suicune has Tailwind for speed control, and Snarl to reduce the opponent’s monsters SPA. Volcarona has the Z-Move. If you can use it while boosted, it should be able to defeat any Pokémon opposing it. Fiery Dance and Quiver Dance allow Volcarona to boost to extreme heights, while Giga Drain is useful for recovery. There’s nothing special about this team, but I hope you enjoy it.
___
View attachment 153841View attachment 153842View attachment 153843
View attachment 153844View attachment 153845View attachment 153847
Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Ludicolo @ Waterium Z
Mild Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Another great Rain team, but this one uses Ludicolo and Swampert-Mega instead of Kingdra and Gyarados-Mega. Pelipper is still are primary, and only, Rain setter, but that’s okay because you usually don’t need more than it. Lando-T and Swampert-Mega are both Ground-type, and can handle any Electric-type Pokémon that may be threatening your Water-type Pokémon. Ferrothorn and Ludicolo is great for countering other Rain teams and Sandstorm teams. Ludicolo has the Z-Move here to quickly snipe anything that might be in the way.
___
View attachment 153852View attachment 153853View attachment 153854
View attachment 153855View attachment 153856View attachment 153857
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 244 HP / 72 Def / 148 SpA / 44 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
View attachment 153864View attachment 153865View attachment 153866
View attachment 153867View attachment 153868View attachment 153869
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Brave Bird
- Protect

Xurkitree @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Encore
- Tailwind

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Raichu @ Iapapa Berry
Hasty Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot
- Fake Out

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 153871View attachment 153872View attachment 153873
View attachment 153874View attachment 153875View attachment 153876
Espeon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Skill Swap

Galvantula @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Sticky Web
- Protect

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Wigglytuff @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

Gothitelle @ Wiki Berry
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Heal Pulse
- Trick Room
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 153877View attachment 153878View attachment 153879
View attachment 153880View attachment 153882View attachment 153884
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Hawlucha @ Misty Seed
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 153885View attachment 153886View attachment 153887
View attachment 153888View attachment 153889View attachment 153890
Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Brave Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Trick Room

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Blissey @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Healer
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Toxic

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
View attachment 153891View attachment 153892View attachment 153893
View attachment 153894View attachment 153895View attachment 153896
Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

Bruxish @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic Fangs
- Frost Breath
- Trick Room
- Protect

Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Stakataka @ Shuca Berry
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 153954View attachment 153955View attachment 153956
View attachment 153957View attachment 153958View attachment 153959
Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
- Trick Room

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Ancient Power
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Protect

Celesteela @ Big Root
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Atk / 12 Def / 128 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
View attachment 153960View attachment 153961View attachment 153962
View attachment 153963View attachment 153964View attachment 153965
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Magmar @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Helping Hand
- Follow Me
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
View attachment 153966View attachment 153967View attachment 153968
View attachment 153969View attachment 153970View attachment 153971
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Blacephalon @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 153973View attachment 153974View attachment 153975
View attachment 153976View attachment 153977View attachment 153978
Slurpuff @ Leftovers
Ability: Sweet Veil
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Helping Hand
- Heal Bell

Deoxys-Speed @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Energy Ball

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
- Fake Out

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

#WIP
___
View attachment 153992View attachment 153993View attachment 153994
View attachment 153995View attachment 153996View attachment 153997
Gothitelle @ Wiki Berry
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Heal Pulse
- Trick Room
- Protect

Persian-Alola @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Foul Play
- Fake Out
- Parting Shot
- Taunt

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Durant @ Focus Sash
Ability: Truant
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Entrainment

#WIP
___
View attachment 153998View attachment 153999View attachment 154000
View attachment 154001View attachment 154002View attachment 154003
Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Stoutland @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Superpower
- Psychic Fangs
- Protect

EVs: 252 HP / 8 Atk / 4 Def / 20 SpD / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Double-Edge
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Wiki Berry
Calm Nature
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ally Switch

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154038View attachment 154039View attachment 154040
View attachment 154041View attachment 154042View attachment 154043
Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Fake Out

Thundurus-Therian @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154044View attachment 154045View attachment 154046
View attachment 154047View attachment 154048View attachment 154049
Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Power Gem
- Cotton Guard

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Relaxed Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Encore
- Trick Room

Drampa @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Trick Room

Kingler @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- X-Scissor
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off

#WIP
___
View attachment 154089View attachment 154090View attachment 154091
View attachment 154092View attachment 154093View attachment 154094
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Lilligant @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Petal Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- X-Scissor
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Fake Out

Heliolisk @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hyper Voice
- Dark Pulse
- Surf

#WIP
___
View attachment 154095View attachment 154096View attachment 154097
View attachment 154098View attachment 154099View attachment 154100
Exploud @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Surf

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Chandelure @ Focus Sash
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Lurantis @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Protect

Sunflora @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Protect

Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

#WIP
___
View attachment 154101View attachment 154102View attachment 154103
View attachment 154104View attachment 154105View attachment 154106
Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Charizard @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Salazzle @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Corrosion
Hasty Nature
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Poison Gas
- Fake Out

Blacephalon @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Brave Bird
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154107View attachment 154108View attachment 154109
View attachment 154110View attachment 154111View attachment 154112
Gallade @ Focus Sash
Ability: Steadfast
Brave Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch
- Wide Guard
- Trick Room

Klinklang @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Gear Grind
- Wild Charge
- Shift Gear
- Protect

Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154113View attachment 154114View attachment 154115
View attachment 154116View attachment 154117View attachment 154118
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Extrasensory
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed
- Protect

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch
- Fake Out

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154119View attachment 154120View attachment 154121
View attachment 154122View attachment 154123View attachment 154124
Swoobat @ Focus Sash
Ability: Simple
- Stored Power
- Heat Wave
- Calm Mind
- Tailwind

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
- Horn Leech
- Will-O-Wisp
- Forest's Curse
- Trick Room

Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Taunt
- Trick Room

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154125View attachment 154126View attachment 154127
View attachment 154128View attachment 154129View attachment 154130
Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Hyperspace Fury
- Trick Room
- Protect

Latias @ Soul Dew
EVs: 84 HP / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Mew @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Fake Out
- Tailwind
- Transform

#WIP
___
View attachment 154404View attachment 154405View attachment 154406
View attachment 154407View attachment 154408View attachment 154410
Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
- Hyper Voice
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Protect

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

Latios @ Soul Dew
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154412View attachment 154413View attachment 154416
View attachment 154417View attachment 154418View attachment 154419
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Protect

- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Baneful Bunker

Empoleon @ Leftovers
- Aqua Jet
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Manaphy @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Hydration
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

#WIP
___
View attachment 154420View attachment 154421View attachment 154422
View attachment 154423View attachment 154424View attachment 154425
Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Brave Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154442View attachment 154443View attachment 154444
View attachment 154445View attachment 154446View attachment 154447
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Klefki @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave
- Light Screen
- Reflect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Brave Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Trick Room

#WIP
___
View attachment 154448View attachment 154449View attachment 154450
View attachment 154451View attachment 154452View attachment 154453
Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Protect

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Keldeo @ Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Impish Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154454View attachment 154455View attachment 154456
View attachment 154457View attachment 154459View attachment 154460
Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Raichu-Alola @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Fake Out

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Golem-Alola @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Galvanize
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Protect

Zeraora @ Assault Vest
EVs: 128 HP / 116 Atk / 72 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

#WIP
___
View attachment 154461View attachment 154462View attachment 154463
View attachment 154464View attachment 154465View attachment 154466
Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Landorus @ Yache Berry
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Surf
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Drain Punch

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154468View attachment 154470View attachment 154471
View attachment 154472View attachment 154473View attachment 154474
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Snarl
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Protect

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Tailwind
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154475View attachment 154476View attachment 154477
View attachment 154478View attachment 154479View attachment 154480
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Final Gambit
- U-turn

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Ditto @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Transform

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Conversion

#WIP
___
View attachment 154482View attachment 154483View attachment 154484
View attachment 154485View attachment 154487View attachment 154489
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Crobat @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Cross Poison
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Tailwind

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Baneful Bunker

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt

#WIP
___
View attachment 154490View attachment 154491View attachment 154492
View attachment 154493View attachment 154494View attachment 154495
Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Close Combat
- Return
- Swords Dance

Scizor @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Araquanid @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Atk / 88 Def
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Armaldo @ Choice Band
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Cross Poison
- Aqua Jet

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Sticky Web
- Protect

#WIP
___
View attachment 154496View attachment 154497View attachment 154498
View attachment 154499View attachment 154500View attachment 154501
Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

Mantine @ Iapapa Berry
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Wide Guard
- Roost

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Protect

Tornadus-Therian @ Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Taunt

#WIP

___
I will add more teams later.
What in the world is with some of these teams? Some awfully bad choices (why would anyone ever put protect on a choice pokemon????)

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
What in the world is with some of these teams? Some awfully bad choices (why would anyone ever put protect on a choice pokemon????)
For your information, I was trying to avoid that as it isn’t something I would do on purpose. It’s obviously a mistake. Instead of trying to call my choices “bad”, how about just letting me know what needs to be changed? Also, I condensed my post. If you guys have anymore problems with it, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)