[10:06 AM] Paperblade: for how your
[10:06 AM] Paperblade: BRILLIANT PLAN
[10:06 AM] Paperblade: is just going to give dle the victory
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: there are basically
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: 2 options
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: you are mafia
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: you are the worst mafia player on smogon
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: because you see
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: you are only lynching me because you said you think it eliminates a kill
[10:07 AM] zorbees: why not both
[10:07 AM] Paperblade: and that you will then have the numbers to beat dle
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: but there being 5 members of each time
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: makes it so that you can't do that
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: but you are stubbornly sticking to that plan anyway
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: why would you do that?
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: maybe it's because you're
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: DLE
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: haruno goes silent again
[10:08 AM] Paperblade: as his scumbuddies tell him what to say
[10:09 AM] Paperblade: thank god we're not on IRC anymore
[10:09 AM] Paperblade: or we could just ping you

tick tock

hi shade

Welp

Darn

So it's pretty obvious here that maths isn't winning this.

Yes, there really are 5 teammates for each mafia. I am indeed paperblade's partner. Kinda wish he didn't out me but whatever, guess it doesn't matter what we did.

Haruno, quit playing dumb. There are 12 players left. Maths has 2, snypers has 4, which means you guys have 6, unless there's some secret wolf bullshit we don't know about. The math is correct.

Honestly, if haruno really is village, he has lead you guys to failure regardless. If you lynch paper today, I can still kill a villager, numbers become 4/4/1. I get lynched tomorrow, numbers are 4/4. If dle really does have a mole, which we think is incredibly likely, and even a little bit of voting power (we think persuade is synpers), they could easily make you mislynch a villager the next day, whether you want to or not. Numbers are now 3/4. Mafia kills another villager that night, game is probably called, because idk how village would recover from that.

I want to believe haruno isn't this stupid, so the more likely answer is he's mafia. And if he is mafia, well...the plan can pretty much go the exact same route lol.

So either way, I think village is doomed here. If haruno really is village, he failed you guys. If haruno really was dumb enough to sheet people who weren't cleared by inspection, acknowledge that there is a mole among snypers and not do anything about it, and not sheet people who seem far more trustworthy, then idk what to say. I'll be baffled.

Mafia has sheet. They know who's protected and who isn't. Your bodyguard won't do shit, and sypers can just kill them anyway.

So uh, gg I guess

KnightsofCydonia
Flyhn
sandshrewz
shubaka17
Walrein
LightWolf
Aubisio
penguin344

If any of you are the bg, please contact me.

Synpers has sheet, they already know your identity. Haruno has shown that he is aware there is a snyper on sheet, and doesn't care.

It's obvious I can't win this alone. I'm too powerless to save myself from a lynch or kill. So my goal isn't to win this anymore. I'm gonna try to help out village.

I promise I have no ulterior motives. I mean it when I say I have no desire to win this anymore. I can't guarantee village will win with my help, but I can try to put you in a decent position while I'm alive.

Let's kill off the bg! xd xd xd
Honey you are trying too hard

Anyway, haruno's plan is already not going as he intended because from this night on, I'm no longer killing villagers. I have a poe, and I'd really like if bg contacted me so I can know who isn't protected, but whatever, if they don't want to, I'll wing it. You guys can lynch me tomorrow if you want, numbers will become 5/3/0, better odds for village already, assuming I successfully hit a snyper. However, I'd rather you keep me alive for at least one more day and try to lynch a snyper instead, because then the numbers become 5/2/1. If I can successfully kill another snyper that night, numbers are 4/1/1. At that point, I don't care if you lynch me or final snyper first. Village pretty much wins regardless. This is the best case scenario of course, assuming I don't hit someone who's protected and my poe is correct, but if my kills are successful, village has a good chance of winning.

Oh also

Another reason to contact me: I'd like to talk about my poe with someone. Right now, I'm really only certain about two people being snypers, and I'd like to see if there are any objections to my other guesses + someone feels they have a better poe. I want to minimize my chances of hitting a villager as much as possible, but if I do, don't come bitching to me because I gave y'all a chance to talk to me and you didn't

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If you're bg and claim you're scum lol.

"Fuck killing the people with the bg when I can kill the bg itself xd xd xd"

Do people seriously think the math are saints or some shit

If you're bg and claim you're scum lol.

"Fuck killing the people with the bg when I can kill the bg itself xd xd xd"

Do people seriously think the math are saints or some shit
Except bg hasn't claimed yet???

And probably won't???

Why are you so worried lmao. I'm not killing bg, and if I do, it was someone in my poe that no one told me was town because no one contacted me.

I don't need you to believe me. I'm gonna do what I said I am. You are seriously trying too hard, don't hurt yourself hun

"Do people seriously think maths are saints or some shit" yikes imagine being this scared

No has claimed to me, no one has showed any support for me or my plan. Chill out

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dear Paperblade,
You are Sheaf.

You are the Kidnap Guard. Each night, all those who target the person you target are kidnapped from the next day until the day after. As a result, the next day they will not be able to post in the thread and cannot be lynched. The next night, their actions will fail and actions targeting them will fail.

You are allied with Abstract Mathematics. You win if those who put the team on their back and the deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is in 48 hours, or 9:40 PM PST on Sunday the 2nd.

Walrein, there are no "ifs"

Snypers has 4 people left. You saw that maths wasn't eliminated when paperblade died, I'm still here. Meanwhile, snypers has only lost one person

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Haruno's leadership led to consistent village power roles dropping like flies without any mafia crossfire, they couldn't keep their story straight about their inspector, they repeatedly lured villagers into being kidnapped (including a watcher who should have known who the kidnapper was), lynched a NAI role inactive newbie villager, and even lacking a good inspect that day, never sheeted any "cleared villagers".

So everyone was ASTONISHED that they were a mole and that deaDLE Snypers win.

Details later. Going to see Baby Driver atm.

[11:35 PM] champyeti: i was asleep
[11:35 PM] champyeti: and woke up
[11:35 PM] champyeti: and sam was all proud he stuck dle with two info roles
[11:35 PM] champyeti: like
[11:35 PM] champyeti: ?
[11:35 PM] champyeti: u took the useless 1 and gave him the good 1s
[11:35 PM] champyeti: and then sam was like hmm i may have erred

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)