Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia - deaDLE Snypers Win

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
for anyone in the draft discord server that wants to start reading the auction logs from the beginning, search for this line:

[10:39 AM] UncleSam: WHO BID FIFTY DOLLA FOR A GOAT]

big ups to haruno, he was fun to play with tbh idk why you all give him a lot of shit. he has very annoying habits of repeating your own plan back to you or saying something incredibly crazy and then reply 'yeah ofc' when you say that is ridiculous.
when he's village he tends to act on his incredibly crazy ideas and then blames everyone else

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I just don't understand why no one read what Paperblade posted. I've seen countless times where villagers say 'I'm not listening to THE MAFIA cause THE MAFIA' and it's like ??? why do you think they are saying you will both lose to the other mafia publicly? You really think that one mafia tries to publicly screw over the other unless it is obvious the other mafia will beat both of you imminently?

I've seen this reaction a few times where the dominant mafia casts vague 'suspicion' on the claims of the confessed mafia because 'he's mafia so ignore him'. It just makes zero sense - why would you not read what Paperblade is posting? Because Haruno had no good responses to any of it tbh.

That being said at least penguin was thinking about how I might have drafted. As far as I'm aware only penguin and Twin even considered THE ENTIRE MECHANICS OF THE GAME which I was really disappointed by. Like every single player should have thought through how the draft might have gone and who would therefore be likely to be mafia.
The vast majority of the shit I ignored I responded to in private to pocket villagers (namely shub/Flynn/penguin) since giving an actual response to it in public was a bad idea and giving pblade more shit to fire was a bad idea.

Also I was stressing how math were supposed to kill an alleged dle in shub and pblade instead opted for not shub to make w/e promises they had as nonsensical, also them saying they'll say fuck it and kill villagers anyways helped.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was able to confirm like 4 roles in the first 2 nights (Reflect, Deadtalk partnering, Silencer, and the stupid kidnap), but then spent the entire rest of the game kidnapped. Was more than annoyed when Haruno had me target the same person as Paperblade again since Paperblade basically was a public watcher anyways.

vonFiedler-06/21/2017
at what point is ditto gonna ask
why does paperblade keep kidnapping me

DuckDuckPwn-06/21/2017
Rofl
Yeah the ditto actions uh
Are a little questionable
I had figured out what Paperblade's ability was on N1, but how am I supposed to know that we're targeting the same person. After my first time being kidnapped, I was put out of the game for a cycle and had no info so I just listened to what Haruno gave me.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I'm doing 4th of July stuff through tomorrow with family and since everything is out there anyway I haven't been assed to put my 2 cents in.

I figure postgame will be host + managers talking for a bit (someone suggested that during draft), so I'll get on that around Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)