Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia - deaDLE Snypers Win

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Anyhow that aside. The lynch redirect is a bad play regardless of whether it's from mafia side or from town. Though on the bright side, I'd rather it have happened now than it happening later when a last minute lynch redirect would be much more harmful to village so twin did manage to do something for once.

If no one is willing to CC factional inspect, I'm still cleared so hmu with your claims + role names and lets get on this shit so we can lynch mafia! Guess I do have to carry the village.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You whut m8???????

I was asleep throughout the lynch and twin insta dies ?_? Wtheck is a lynch redirect anyway. Is it like every single vote casted willl instantly turn onto the target? Or the target is just bound to actually get lynched no matter what? Or the target chooses the lynch redirect target? Or someone i.e. Haruno will redirect every lynch above him when he votes? How the heck does that work. Seems so vague ???

Whichever the case is, I highly doubt this is a village play since it's a 1x thing, and would be ridiculous to blow such a powerful role that early blindly as a village. Most likely a mafia action imo. And even then idk if that's even a good move. Maybe the mafia with the redir has a backup/copy role or that role has multiple 1x actions to use? Twin had a rez role too :c Seems super dubious to use a 1x lynch redir on twin this early on. I think we should go ahead with the assumption that this action might actually happen again?

Since roles are unique, I think faction cop + Haruno as a thing of them being the same faction. Not necessarily village imo. Plus he had a bad read on twin so lol.

If anything, faction cop + Haruno may be deciding the next lynch? But I'm keeping an open mind that they're mafia and want to eliminate other mafia, though idrk whether mafia should be on each other throats that early on so ??? I don't think I'm sold on them being village until they pull off a lynch on both factions. Or they get lucky and keep lynching one mafia faction idk?? We'll see.

Also did people actually claim anything to twin? I'm not in the know for anything so \o/ Does anyone want to counter lead haruno or are people actually claiming to him already?

You whut m8???????

I was asleep throughout the lynch and twin insta dies ?_? Wtheck is a lynch redirect anyway. Is it like every single vote casted willl instantly turn onto the target? Or the target is just bound to actually get lynched no matter what? Or the target chooses the lynch redirect target? Or someone i.e. Haruno will redirect every lynch above him when he votes? How the heck does that work. Seems so vague ???

Whichever the case is, I highly doubt this is a village play since it's a 1x thing, and would be ridiculous to blow such a powerful role that early blindly as a village. Most likely a mafia action imo. And even then idk if that's even a good move. Maybe the mafia with the redir has a backup/copy role or that role has multiple 1x actions to use? Twin had a rez role too :c Seems super dubious to use a 1x lynch redir on twin this early on. I think we should go ahead with the assumption that this action might actually happen again?

Since roles are unique, I think faction cop + Haruno as a thing of them being the same faction. Not necessarily village imo. Plus he had a bad read on twin so lol.

If anything, faction cop + Haruno may be deciding the next lynch? But I'm keeping an open mind that they're mafia and want to eliminate other mafia, though idrk whether mafia should be on each other throats that early on so ??? I don't think I'm sold on them being village until they pull off a lynch on both factions. Or they get lucky and keep lynching one mafia faction idk?? We'll see.

Also did people actually claim anything to twin? I'm not in the know for anything so \o/ Does anyone want to counter lead haruno or are people actually claiming to him already?
end day + choose lynch target

Asek

Banned deucer.
i think claiming to haruno is fine. for him to be mafia would require one of:

1. There is no faction cop in the game, haruno as a mafia blindly claims he is cleaned by faction cop and prays hail mary one doesnt exist to call him out on bs. unlikely
2. haruno as a mayor is on the same scum team as faction cop. i doubt a mafia team drafts both of these roles but i cant outrule the possibilty i guess

obviously this assumes that haruno is indeed what he claims, but I dont see his reaction to the EoD coming from anything other then a mayor role unless im really wrong in reading into what he was saying.

basically i think haruno is the cleanest player at this point itg and best candidate to lead, even if you dont believe hes clean it is at least worth it to talk to him and see whats going on

Haruno

You whut m8???????

that shit was a 1x lynch redirect as confirmed by von. Whichever faction did it is actually ass lol since the play makes no sense from any point of view rofl. Twin was a rogue w/e.

Sure that's fair, about me being maf + faction cop. However why the fuck would I implicate myself + scumbuddy so early on for no real benefit? Me wanting twin gone is a common theme regardless of alignment and I'd never use a lynch redirect for no reason.

If for instance I am mafia and the faction cop is scum (there's also the possibility of village haruno + scum inspector) then if it helps us kill the other mafia then it's still a fair trade off since if we consistently lynch math/dle then the other will be in a very poor position to win which leads for an easy village victory. Don't see any harm from a village pov at least.
the day i claim to haruno is the day i die tbh
?_?

basically. Factional Cop usually receives their target's faction, but there could be all sorts of fuckery going on in this game as far as what faction the Faction Cop is actually on

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lynch Asek

Confirmed member of Abstract Math, role name orbifold, role of kidnapper.

He will be the lynch tomorrow presuming he does not die.

Do not trust him, do not trust haruno unless you can independently clean him as asek has supported a Haruno lead.

Haruno

Fine with an asek lynch. Good shit to the inspector for picking up a scum claim n0. Sounds like a different inspect than mine since texas either got a full inspector or he's selling out a teammate for townie points. Either way is fine with me. lfgi. I'll still carry village on my back.

i think claiming to haruno is fine. for him to be mafia would require one of:

1. There is no faction cop in the game, haruno as a mafia blindly claims he is cleaned by faction cop and prays hail mary one doesnt exist to call him out on bs. unlikely
2. haruno as a mayor is on the same scum team as faction cop. i doubt a mafia team drafts both of these roles but i cant outrule the possibilty i guess

obviously this assumes that haruno is indeed what he claims, but I dont see his reaction to the EoD coming from anything other then a mayor role unless im really wrong in reading into what he was saying.

basically i think haruno is the cleanest player at this point itg and best candidate to lead, even if you dont believe hes clean it is at least worth it to talk to him and see whats going on
W-Wait, there is a list of roles present in the game?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It is the dawn of the 2nd day and there are more dead footballers, but also a ray of hope.

zorbees found dead and teabagged, killed by someone who goes by the xbox alias of sAsUke>nArUtO420
Dear zorbees,
You are Greg Jennings.

You are the Negative Mayor. Your lynch vote reduces one vote from the total.

You are expected to put the team on your back. You win if the Abstract Mathematics and deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
Mithril was stumped by a million dollar question.
Dear Mithril,
You are Paul Crewe.

You are the Safeguard. Each night, the person you target will be protected from all harmful non-kill actions.

You are expected to put the team on your back. You win if the Abstract Mathematics and deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
And one more kill than anyone expected! Asek was killed in a way that is non-alignment indicative.
Dear Asek,
You are Orbifold.

You are the Kidnapper. Each night, the person you target is kidnapped until the next night. As a result, their action will fail and actions targeting them will fail. During the day, they will not be able to post in the thread and cannot be lynched.

You are allied with Abstract Mathematics. You win if those who put the team on their back and the deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
Ditto, Revijolja753, and Shubaka17 have been kidnapped. They will be released on Day 3.

And then someone shouted,
"LETRUZINPBIKIYOHEJYZ MBWPDAZWDFMQVOEWUWSP DIRRXKMACIUABNOVCQLF CHTHJKMWIHSWPAPRBDHD CKJGBYNSVUCUEOFXGIYB YWKAOQQVMNPZYHMZGZEK RJHDPWUWRZAPXTBCZTBP VQAYLPABBJQMGOQZGCWT XPWEBOJLLSXLXBCIEGSB EESIHRIYUEOXLDHSCCRK IUORJUPFEEMWIWDTQUHV JFBQEGTFUBJALABRRWRH GUYBFIGKVWQXHNKHNFUC KUHOJUMNEEBVVILJPYXM WYZZHIGCIMTWWHKQZIUO IACNNALYKFDEGWBVJRFA QRAJPYXNJPNDAENWBBSD AELPPEIRDKVWXQXUINFS BWEMACTPAFSEWFGSVWAI IZSKJIAETECMFZYULNLD FNNNRATFUMGLIRZXUKSB RDZNMIFVAFQSUVQVXWHU QRWFJYDKCCWFDHEPMRKQ LKGVMMZQNFDWTFUMKNNY INNQNVILOKRQTYPRPDAQ XXZCGPMNGJJHOIWWZGUR FDCYQDDMNVQPVUXGZRYU TGILQIMMIPGMKTRWRLPK AWOLGOFNURTPEDKGNJVE HTCJELIEBRXFGLHEZHYB FOMX[/QUOTE]AHZNFUXKE
QXXQMRGEGIAFIOYSRQMA UIFBAWXCMBWQFFGMACME XMBNZSXEFJOZAMJEKFHS QBQOCLZCBYNFAHDZPMVU NSUHKHSOUHCFXFNKYSKN KTVZCPJSVCHIZHVLMGDV WPHQYGIVUSYJBPHMTCKZ KQUZOILWTBIGPEBCWDPU YDXWKKCTVLQCGSEDFTST NIVPPKQGJPFFCOTVXIJR AUQENUSYFWVUZBIVJLJH OWFJVKLOBSCOSICUYQXR GRQVJDPJBBNVXZEXCMHS ROZQQVTOHBQXTFQIVTFM ZTPDURLRDJUIJZRKLFPE OTBQPLRSVSOYWKTJXZON ZUSAEHAXAKYWPSMTOJHZ WXWTFFKHBDGIJNXEFHGC AAETPLKLBZZWKPRUCGHQ SRUHIXIJAPCZZXMFQLDP OTOBCRGJYMNBWIWTYDQD FWMLHJKZBEYAVWJHLKDO RMPEEFGWAKLBPEWDJCJL YIKFYVBSWEMISOTPAADS LBXRDNMESFHVBBFKBFVN KKTZNHCEDSOOYEXAYZMV QOMTSWHCJRBRETMQPWZS SDYGFFFGJZXFQKSABMFS TOIBWMOBZJFNDHYGMEVL KBTEDOXLNJRPIEUSNPNK VHSGDJUMFVLXCCTCZZVK XRZCXSIKWQZENPNHYAAX PFELSCSYEDABDPVRBZVI FPUGAKQYKZEHZFLHYIXI ALZPIVXPNHUGHIOQXYNT LMGDBABTEPEEAZTIKCBL ENXTSMHOVLNVRNVRZOTU WAXVCTIDEMUJTUMWULKK APDEVEBZWJBWIQKDMPOO YIDGICSKGPUZQVJVHVAJ XXPECNNZEWVCBPHRYWPV KSHBGFPQTFVWNOWMCQAH XVQPERUKOVJOAFLGHAQB KUEFYCKLFXVKVUNNBTVS ITKLKWASFJQZNNQUUXBP UTWFDTPHQWLWFWVOBFJU SOUBRYEKBPZSWTXNETXF YAXLYMCDWFIDYUVIXERN BSJKSBHGMIDLUAURVFIX DJLNVKWKTONWFIPBELKA PSIPBISGMCKYNVPUHGVT FHWGOYYCBUWWAZMNYMMB VURAORNCFDYEXNFBZUUZ OWNHQZVCHZEYIXVWRDSL PDAYKPVEZTSURRXDIKEL RPBBOEFVHAVAAVXLTQDP YWFBEVHPNNVROHDEELTG GMCZBCRPYLQCXPWUDNJD SFWPHPXKGWJHRQWHYBSA VLWCZGAHBIZLYQBRGMPK OAVPPSADCCTZOXUOTQQR SBYBJNYSWZUFYCNAAJCG QDAWAPZIEDGIMDQMMWLT BPLIREBRUHMQFETBEZGS YBURSEFRSIVSFLQAPVWV HIEYAVHDZEFSUJFFZUUR GBRVTEPWQUVPPCNXKLSE TJEZRRBIJGDQORYCHNFE KIWMOWHXMUHYLMCYROOW UIXJPPHNWIUWLJRRUTUP TDVJDGAPUVWVRWUNJKAC ERBYEMBOYSWMPKOGUFMG ZJCPRXHJENXTMPBQCAAV WARULJVYOPLDVVWRUAFQ JELIAHRGRVDOCBTIETCS MTRJKPEMLLTJTOQXFSIG WOVWRDWSTYJLJGDGXNCD EWNIDAGAYNSLMAZJMNGW UDHFAMCVTHQWZECNCFAY JPZJKXYXDJPFXQCHNSZT XGHMTDTPGSOWIIQGLIRD XENDVPZZDASDZKLIPOWU PMWQUHKRDUVXEFNJVTQT GIYUSAUNOXOKOGLKZRPD APCLICX[/QUOTE]TXYTNSM CXCJYGOBZNATJUQFRFLC KHHEKDBYVOECHJZKUQDG LHCXPECOWMNCJGIRYCFH ZCOVBYTNODKSGRKEAASP OOTPTGYANOBUNKGJMTCS NXBTFNCNNCSFIZZHPYIE QSKYCWHHLIXKFCKXUTMR KSFNFVLEKZFBUTGHMWPF CUEHCRPSJYHGWUDEXDNZ HAXXZLGEGIVKRIVMEGRT UIBDYQKAZMQJHKGFUUGZ FHCGVAGPAWNYQHDJUMXM SIRXXBNJIPFKULBYGXPJ WKOPCDYNQDUFLSWZGTHN PWKSPSUHMWELRMNSVZOP GDLOOOPVYGRNZFIBJTHC ZIJHREIAQAXAHYUVARZV REXBNBMRCJIDXXQYBLSI KOXELYSEEZQNISSIWJNH BGDJBRMFQBEHOEEXZYMX EFUVKIZOPDHDNSTCKGSN AKOXMNWRBLJVIEYEQOOB GSCWVSNKXJGDROTIICPR KHFYUOYTSBXIDARHTIFA CUTNJOJWMQEHCIOBAEEZ BVQGANPHTUSMAFSJVLJZ DZFYHQCZUSDSFEZAWNMO CUVBHZDMICOSWIGKJCQZ XXJDATIBKQUVEWRGYSAU STTZRDLEBRSEDPJCZIFL BWCNUQRFWHISTGWCVNBW MKPBIEDJGSARKNVWHZZG NKCHXPRKOZVFOFEWLLRA BAQJKLMXAATBRVHXDQWN FOXLZGLRWDRVDDIXVLIS DOBANWBDBLQVRRFEVEUE IKWMLPJGYMXXODSPGFUY IEFBKOCZLSVGWNUKVBNH BWXSYHEKSVPBWROCZRQR UNLDVAIFMNOPMNHZESWU EYLLMQPBBIZJFKCCTHMT RQXOPTAQEIZPZCPTKGPJ PIABPNNRDUOHJEWHVTXR LBJYSMKHSBQULMXTDZGZ CUJAGCQZOBVIHCOXUUEG VSEOTWPILVSIBJFLYZGL SEWUZHDONWJAEBYQSLIF LBROPSVXJVTYTORVBHDG LPWWUNVMGLJCTBTUPFOW NVTNMXGFQNVSVALQLHXN KMHLBNJMELQYHVVBWDAW JALQUBGDPCLQZNOHZYMY FJJRJNXQZQHTZBHTKKBW ZWWIRJJLUGXIMSMMPEIA AMZAFNXPBBXADICNYNSI VHGFDIGZUHZJABCFQUSQ AVACLGAHNDHNDTXLYSLE BKTMPWHEJGLKFXYQETDP OKSATKBAMYSYJWSLVQPS YUGYEXSJUHFNSSPBUEYA FQXVMNCPNLQGEJWWTNPK CBRDUEEMKXGTEBKYEYVJ UDQEEFJKZSTKADJFXJLJ VUNCTLKYNSOOEKQHMQVU VZZNILRCOORPDODTBYSV AQNPIXQGZSPWXUXPDDXL ZWKJRNSINBZGAWFODONQ ZMSPIBYECRPYKMKDGVVE QXAMCRAZGKVLABOGZOZN ONXPSPIBJSHBHFHUNVXW YEWNROHEXEZLORAEJXXB KPIJQSTYPSBGGYFYWFNS BMSJMOUFMMRECTSLDZCM EBCYGYOQXFMZFSPUSEGO BAKVAEXAZIPSZLXXVXTV ADKGBSCQRCPXITNSDKFA HELCHAVCFYWZLILALCWL DSROXYKDGNVUIEDNNUXT OYBHOLVADVEAQNZEGPKT AZBTPC[/HIDE]AWZAJFUGM PXXXDMHNXAKZQACRPGDI AEVKFEKJHKFMUJMVNCLK EZCWDGMCVQBRWSBNWBUI OBQKQPIMUWWOEDUSFLNJ LXHWOWWRXWGTHGZCZAFN GPAYADYATEWICQVGWULX FFPNZKBAGIEDWBRXYKZY MIVPABZNZPWVUEKYQRKE MXGQKJBSFNLLTPLRPQIG FLUJZMEXBUIJKAFCMZMC DSQLPPYHXBEOEBBRIJIW DIHVDBTSPXBOAHDHBDFK PZIQEVNNGBTCLXPHBQMP ZKKSIYLOJNKJXCZIQFKO EDUSOALIGFBGCPOCUFUA GUXDHNEPCVJYMPOFIGOG DXSOBTVMNNVWSENBFNUC NIAWBMYBJWXDCOTXBVBE FCBOYM[/QUOTE]XNRATZTW RPNAZZYMTZGILUBEULPL XUPPFFHYFFRIMWSBMGEB QIGJFVJOVBANWCZSOEVT SQXRVSAXOXSCTOVRESJB LMTMCUVOENBVQWKYRLFA JVVJWENKMNKAOZFHEEUN WLQTXNMKAKKBGLHCPXWD AWXGQUEWLHPYDLJPBESH MSCFYMFBWBGTZRTBVBJK KCISTMKGMZAVJBAWFVSY TLRUBFATIFLKCMGUNGXC SLYELOSWYJCVRXRBMVBG WASKILKMBGPKQIRJAZNI BDZQHRIAMMFERXLKOIJB WOVSPSSDEIDUVRNPLRKD UJFTMFXFPYMYRTLTSFZP TNXEMQNPXMAIHOAPSODY XRTZTFYERFTIWHAJCFIE ZNJYZYYGWQYNBSHMXUJM GENKZRYKHNGQZWXNGJMM IYDVOEUDDQYXZGAQSIKK QGEGRRXWUEVUIJKGNRAM LHCPMIHPZNXFHWFVAKRK AXJCLWMQSUCXSNSLKSOQ ICABAMPQHMYILNCUSDVC QTNGELUVOLKZQURHKJLX BHRZUSXQMIMIJDLSRJHV PAAVQOCRWJITZOAVWHDW VNJPISYZGUGHHYMDVUMI AWUKXEGPSBAJHRYXBHIE MIRGXWIFZQJSJUBKPWFK ONMCSMFFZVECTBFSPMZG IBSORNBEVYUKRUZRKVTD QMWQHSPFJGLMMQHKVRPP PENEIAJKUASTXMUVMPEV MSCGILFMLNJUIEYPHLIX"

Sending results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)