Drifloon Suspect Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

18-3 not too bad considering my only legitimate loss was to madoka. ff'd once to tahu to try to get him to stop talking about how he was 1 game away from reqs, and i lost a 100% mirror matchup against Natalie. went 14-0 then decided to ladder yesterday which messed me up : ( o well, we in this

Confirming as Emulboy

Shoutout to haxx, missplays and stuff
Shoutout to those 103 games, especially the last 20 between 2800 and 2900
Shoutout to the only team I used during this suspect, which also get reqs much easier during the Diglett suspect
Shoutout to the only true god : Croagunk
Shoutout to Scarf Drilbur, Diglett, Onix and all kind of ground spams for being such a pain in my ass
Shoutout to Eniigma that I beat 6-0 twice (I <3 U man you're the best LC player to me)
Shoutout to Litleo which I never had the courage to reach the coil with
Shoutout to Little Cup and fuck Drifloon

Well I mean, I still don't know what I'll vote for :]

Attachments

Holy Mother this was the most excruciating ladder experience I have ever witnessed. It's almost like if a crit, spdef and def drops, flinches, freezes, speed ties, parahax, miss increase, and low rolls all came together in the privileged part of California and decided to have an orgy.

Confirming as PD Hates Hax~

Shoutouts to ggggd for distinctly being the one to freeze me at multiple times and ItzViper482 for giving me free wins n_n gl bro.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lcsuspecttest-392336906 This is also an example of how even paralyzed Drifloon can fuck shit up.

Good luck to the rest of the users still enslaved by this horrid ladder & Good Riddance.

~ PD Out ~

It was not easy, especially these last days, but I finally got the reqs :) I was playing this with my JerSei alt

Shoutouts to all the good and nice players that I meet on the ladder :)

Last edited:
Confirming as SuperSadViper!

Screenshot.png

Shoutouts

GOAO- for lordsquad
Infamy- also for lordsquad
Crystalites- for helping me get a screenshot
Sam-Testings- For making me not break my computer
Ladder- for this pbin of me and sam talking while i got haxed- http://pastebin.com/kaLUhNj6
Also Ladder- for some cool ppl who instead of just winning when they hax me playing a game of rock paper scizzors :P

Pls never again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)