DUU Swiss TOUR!

Calling activity on tymano. Attempted to contact him Sunday, he never responded. Haven't seen him on PS either. He was on smogon 26 minutes ago, so i assume he's letting this go.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Quite Quiet: usually, tier changes only take affect the next round

play your games for this final round on the DOU ladder

Gastrodon, Hitmontop, Arcanine, Raichu are allowed

Dragonite, Gyarados, Mawile-Mega, Landorus, and Gyarados-Mega are banned

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
ok so for top 4 me, blueskiddo, matame, demantoid, manga team, nidorus, aurarayquza are still in
got one game to play:
aura with 6 wins (and 1 loss)
nido with 2 wins (and 1 loss)
me with 7 wins (and 3 losses)
blueskiddo with 5 wins (and 2 losses)
manga team with 5 wins (and 2 losses)
finished:
matame with 8 wins (and 3 losses)
demantoid with 8 wins (and 2 losses)
first if aura wins his game he is first anyway (will be 5-0), everyone else who looses this round is out, then with winners it comes down to who has the most won games. if someone got an activity i did not give them wins. is that correct n1n1
edit: ok so if we dont grant a 2-0 record for getting an activity win we should have a nice top 4 consisting of me, Matame Demantoid and AuraRayquaza

Last edited:

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
I'll announce top 4 players when the round is over. no point in all this when there are games to be played; too many scenarios could happen so I wont answer all them

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
if someone gets activity why would you penalize them just because their opponent wasnt active. They could have the potential to do well and get the wins naturally but instead them losing out on a chance at top cut just because they were were paired with someone inactive doesnt sound right.

Battlefy will take care of the top 4 anyway with resistance

edit: I am perfectly aware that inactive opponents will affect resistance but it will be dampened and not treated as drastically compared to just raw wins.

Last edited:
Not calling activity yet on thebagman, but tried pming him on ps and he's refused to answer. He's been active on smogon but still hasn't attempted in the slightest to get in contact with me (very irresponsible). Will try to get this one done but may be forced to call activity within the next 8 hours and 15 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)