1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

E4 Challenge

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi Tournaments' started by locoghoul, Jun 11, 2017.

1. locoghoul

locoghoul

[​IMG]
    Hello trainer, if you have enjoyed the Elite Four on each game but have been longing for a more challenging experience then look no more. Here is your chance to immortalize your team going on a tougher road to the become a Champion!

HOW IT WORKS

I will have 4 locked teams based on the SuMo E4. That means Fighting, Rock, Ghost and Flying monotype teams. You will challenge without revealing your team but similar to E4 you will be locked in (no change of pokemon, items, moves, EVs, natures, etc). My teams will be registered and locked as well. Once you defeat one we will proceed with the next one right afterwards until you beat all four in a row or you lose.

HOW TO REGISTER

Simply leave your contact information (IGN, FC and timezone), state your regular availability and add my FC if you wish to participate (3239-3711-4829). Anyone can challenge as long as you have a copy of Sun or Moon cart.

WHEN DOES IT START

The challenge will start on Monday June 19th 12 pm GMT-4. You have approximately a week to gather your best team.

HOW TO SCHEDULE

Once the challenge is open you can post on this thread, PM me or contact me over discord (locoghoul#3331) for easier scheduling.

WHAT DO I WIN

Besides bragging rights and a fun experience, I will be giving away my own legit hexaflawless Timid Diancie soft reset by myself.

Rules

1. NO TEAM SPOILING PLEASE. Since my teams will be locked please avoid leaving comments such as "Your scarfed X caught me off guard" or "I had a hard time versus your Trick Room team" etc
    2. CHALLENGE WILL FOLLOW OU BANLIST/CLAUSES. Please look those up if you are unfamiliar with them.
    3. BE RESPECTFUL. This is just for fun, no need to be aggressive or disrespectful
    4. BE PATIENT. I also have my own timezone so while I'll do my best to schedule the best time we might have to compromise if we have incompatible availability.

WINNERS

- ice beam : Latios, Magearna, Greninja, Tangrowth, Mew, Zygarde

Approved by Nexus
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. Mattapod

Mattapod bad clarinet music
    is a Community Contributor

are there any restrictions on pokemon, items, etc?
  3. locoghoul

locoghoul

It will follow OU banlist/clauses, good question
    Mattapod likes this.
  4. Lionyx

Lionyx SlÄ dig fri
    is a Pre-Contributor

in, cool challenge

IGN Corentin
    FC 0791-2112-6233
    Timezone & availabilities: GMT+2, mostly available all the day long since exams are over \o/
  5. ChaLaLloyd

ChaLaLloyd

FC: 1865-1398-1043
    IGN: Edward
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time and I'm pretty much available all day
  6. Psychomew2

Psychomew2

Ill join in. My fc and in game name are in my sig, and Im in eastern standard time.
  7. locoghoul

locoghoul

Ok I'm done making the teams, contact me whenever you are ready
    Nelson Tangela likes this.
  8. ice beam

ice beam
    is a Tiering Contributor

IGN: MK
    FC: 2337 - 8290 - 9081
    Time Zone: EST
  9. c0hen

c0hen

5472-7325-0775
    IGN: Paul
    Time Zone: EST

This sounds like a lot of fun

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)