Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you didn't get it from the GTS or Wondertrade, I'm interested :) What would you like in return?
unfortunately i think it came from wondertrade yes :/

actually i get it in a reddit breedject giveaway, and then breed it again...
but well, i didn't take any mon from your giveaway this month, so i think you can have it anyway hahahaha

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Yes, I am referring to that one, may I ask why you are asking?
Ok, thanks. I asked because the odds of obtaining said Genesect are astronomically low [ (1/32)^6 * (1/25)], so it's very hard to believe it was SR'd. Please don't offer/trade it.

tagging das_eisenherz to ensure they're aware.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I am 100% certain it is legitimate, however I will respect your judgement, as I have nothing to prove it. Sorry das_eisenherz
I'm really sorry to go back on my word, and I hope you don't take it personal, but on second thought, considering how incredibly low the odds are and the fact you can't provide proof, I will have to agree with shiny finder and would rather pass.

Since I had previously agreed to the trade, I will send you the Gengar for free (if you still want it), but not the other 2 Pokémon I offered.

Last edited:
Hi there, I have a corphish in a dream ball (from kalos).
Would you prefer this or are you ok with a corphish dream ball (from alola)?
I'm interested in your tapu lele (hp fire)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, I have a corphish in a dream ball (from kalos).
Would you prefer this or are you ok with a corphish dream ball (from alola)?
I'm interested in your tapu lele (hp fire)
Hi! When you say from Kalos, do you still have the Pokémon in Gen 6 or has it been transferred over to 7? In any case, I'm ok with it being from Kalos, but if possible, I'd love to get it directly in a Gen 6 game. Let me know!

Now, I have the gen 3 event oddish. So, could I get the Tapu Fini please. The oddish has the ribbon on it, if that counts as proof.

Hi! When you say from Kalos, do you still have the Pokémon in Gen 6 or has it been transferred over to 7? In any case, I'm ok with it being from Kalos, but if possible, I'd love to get it directly in a Gen 6 game. Let me know!
It's been transferred to gen 7 but originated from kalos, i believe.
Let me know if you're interested as well as your timing haha

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
It's been transferred to gen 7 but originated from kalos, i believe.
Let me know if you're interested as well as your timing haha
Tapu Lele for one dream ball Pokémon sounds a bit uneven as a trade, but if you only have Corphish from my list, then I'll agree to it. My timezone is EST (GMT-5), you can send me a PM with your FC and we can schedule the trade. I don't mind whether the Corphish has the pentagon or the cross, whatever is easier for you!

Now, I have the gen 3 event oddish. So, could I get the Tapu Fini please. The oddish has the ribbon on it, if that counts as proof.
Considering how very rare this is, I cannot accept it having the ribbon as the only proof. This is an event Pokémon from Gen 3, which means it had to be redeemed more than 10 years ago and kept for that long. If photo proof is (understandably) impossible to get, then I will need very extensive information about its provenance: when it was redeemed, by whom, whether it's a clone, etc.

However, if this trade doesn't work out, you can request the Tapu Fini from my giveaway if you want (if you let me know which of the 2 sets you want) by following the instructions listed on there (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-monthly-battle-ready-freebie-ditto-breedjects.3582552/).

As a side note, I would ask you to not post twice in a row if I haven't responded, especially if your new post doesn't add information. I answer posts when I have time for it, there is no use in trying to rush me.

Tapu Lele for one dream ball Pokémon sounds a bit uneven as a trade, but if you only have Corphish from my list, then I'll agree to it. My timezone is EST (GMT-5), you can send me a PM with your FC and we can schedule the trade. I don't mind whether the Corphish has the pentagon or the cross, whatever is easier for you!
Yea sorry about it, I don't have much to offer unfortunately.
Thanks for the offer!

Requested:RestTalk Registeel
Ign:Buck
Deposited:lv 1 female Larvitar

In addition to helping in my Battle tree adventures, Registeel is a legendary, and my collection of legendaries is a bit lacking atm... thanks!

Sorry, that was meant for the giveaway page

Last edited:
Hey there, such a collection! Is there anything you can find in my thread that you'd like to trade for? There's a bunch of pentagon legendaries I'd love to have... ^_^

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
4 Parasect sets added, and I thought they needed a little introduction since they're not all so standard:

- Impish @ Leftovers | Spore / Leech Life / Leech Seed / Substitute : Parasect can take advantage of Spore to setup substitutes and deal passive leech seed damage. Leech Life provides further recovery, thanks to its buff in Gen 7, and Dry Skin can potentially provide even more free HP with smart switching. This set is meant to be an annoyer and pivot, though once its main threats have been dealt with, it can passively 1v1 many Pokémon. A great fit for rain teams!

- Adamant @ Focus Sash | Spore / Leech Life / Knock Off / Counter : This set is meant for Battle Spot Singles, and provides good utility as a lead. It can score a surprise KO on a big threat with Counter, or put something to sleep. Knock Off is a good utility move, and Leech Life is the best available STAB. In any case, the goal is to help the rest of the team set up for a potential sweep.

- Adamant @ Groundium Z | Swords Dance / Seed Bomb / Leech Life / Dig : Shoutout to the guy using this on the RU ladder in top 20, I probably wouldn't have thought of it on my own. Tectonic Rage allows Parasect to OHKO fire types on the switch-in, getting rid of Parasect's biggest threat in one turn. Once its checks are gone, it can setup and sweep. I would highly suggest replacing Seed Bomb or Leech Life with Spore in order to help setup a SD. Seed Bomb is the most logical thing to drop, but it really depends on the rest of the team.

- Sassy @ Leftovers | Rage Powder / Spore / Bug Bite / Wide Guard : Parasect shines the most in doubles, thanks to some of the very best support moves. It loves Trick Room, where it can Spore threats before they attack. Bug Bite can deal chip damage, but most importantly, steal your opponent's 50% berries (very common on Snorlax, Arcanine and Muk), which makes dealing with them a lot easier all the while helping keep Parasect healthy. Dry Skin makes it an ideal partner for rain teams that are weak to Trick Room. Wide Guard helps against Rock Slide abusers such as Gigalith, but running Protect instead is also a good option to help keep Parasect around longer.

Last edited:
Hi there - I have a Dream Ball Ekans (with the HA Unnerve) if you are interested. I'm afraid it's in my Sun file and I have no Gen VI equivalent as I transferred my living dex when pokebank went live.

(I got the original in a trade on the Nugget Bridge forums about a year ago that I bred EMs and IVs onto, so the cross-marked one you'd receive is legitimate.)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi there - I have a Dream Ball Ekans (with the HA Unnerve) if you are interested. I'm afraid it's in my Sun file and I have no Gen VI equivalent as I transferred my living dex when pokebank went live.

(I got the original in a trade on the Nugget Bridge forums about a year ago that I bred EMs and IVs onto, so the cross-marked one you'd receive is legitimate.)
I'm interested! What would you like in return?

The Choice Banded HA Fearow would be nice, if that's okay?

(BTW: the Ekans has Beat Up, Iron Tail, Poison Tail and Sucker Punch as EMs - might have to change P-Tail to P-Fang...)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
The Choice Banded HA Fearow would be nice, if that's okay?

(BTW: the Ekans has Beat Up, Iron Tail, Poison Tail and Sucker Punch as EMs - might have to change P-Tail to P-Fang...)
Sounds like a fair trade to me! Don't worry about the EMs, I don't mind adding any I want myself. Let me know your FC by PM and we can schedule the trade!

I can offer the Volbeat or Illumise in Dreamballs, as well as Bagon, Druddigon, and Aron as well. I'd be interested in the timid Oricorio with HP Ice, Jolly Sash Kartana, Snow Cloak Articuno, and Relaxed Imposter Ditto with Choice Scarf.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I can offer the Volbeat or Illumise in Dreamballs, as well as Bagon, Druddigon, and Aron as well. I'd be interested in the timid Oricorio with HP Ice, Jolly Sash Kartana, Snow Cloak Articuno, and Relaxed Imposter Ditto with Choice Scarf.
Hey! Someone else has already contacted me for the Volbeat/Illumise, so I'll be getting it from them, but thanks for offering! I am however interested in the Bagon, Druddigon and Aron. If you'd like to make a trade for them, let me know which 3 Pokémon you want back and when you would be available to trade (PM or VM me for that is possible). Thanks!

Hey, eisen. I couldn't help but notice that you want a Dream Ball Bronzor. I can get you one from the Dream Radar if you want, but it will most likely have a random nature and be 1 IV at best. If that could still work, I'll send one over. Let me know if it would.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, eisen. I couldn't help but notice that you want a Dream Ball Bronzor. I can get you one from the Dream Radar if you want, but it will most likely have a random nature and be 1 IV at best. If that could still work, I'll send one over. Let me know if it would.
Hey! Well, I feel stupid now...! I didn't remember that Bronzor was on the Dream Radar and thought it was a Dream World exclusive. I also have the Dream Radar, so thanks to you, I went ahead and caught one myself! :P What were you interested in? I wouldn't mind sending you a Pokémon anyway since in a way, you're the reason I got the Bronzor :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)