Elaborate Hypotheticals

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Column 2, hands down. Lots of money, Mind Reading, no sleep so you have a lot more time to use the money, and the ability to silently kill your enemies! Plus, general health with resilience and eternal youth.

Top row seems totally ideal for anonymous charity, which would be pretty ideal for me.

Otherwise:

time for vigilante justice.png

with this build, i'd be able to live out my goku power fantasies with the potential to steal acquire more techniques in the future... Not that any of these imply they'd make me strong overall. Just super tough. While just picking the entire second row would be more ideal on a personal level, this selection would at the very least give me quite a bit of freedom. To go wherever I want, assist those in need if I'm able, fight bears, and generally do all sorts of physical feats that I'm currently not able to do would be cool.

The 20 year pick is mostly in case I want to augment it further (like removing the need to eat or sleep) or go in a different direction. The panacea one sounds good but I'd rather pick it in conjunction with the space travel one.

Also, assuming you pick everything in a row except one and pick the twenty year one, would you still get the eternal youth bingo if you select it later?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)