EV Training Spots in Black/White

EV Training from Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I'am new with the EV training and I have some doubts, this is the situation:

I'm training a Porigon2 from Level 1 in HP EV, he has the Power Weight and was infected with Pokerus. I battle an Stunfisk that I understand gave 2 HP EV, so in total will be 16 EV. Because of his level, I change to another pokemon to end the battle, and at the end, because of the amount of experience, he went up to level 16.

Now, I this are my doubts:
First, will he gain 16 for each level(a total of 256), or only 16?
Second, since I'm using a second pokemon, he gains only half? It's 8 or less?
Third, I'm not using Exp. Share, is Porygon2 gaining any EV??

I'll appreciated the help.

As long as Porygon was in the battle or gains experience it gains EVs. I use the swap method all the time for my low-level stuff when I need to swap. However, it's not per level, but per Pokémon. So you'll only get one set of EVs from that single stunfisk.

Also EVs are not split, everyone in that battle gets all the EVs they can under that condition.

By the way, Stunfisk + Power Weight + Pokérus is actually 12 HP EVs. Power weight adds 4 HP EVs while Stunfisk gives 2, and pokérus multiplies by 2 after everything so it's more like this:

(2 + 4) x 2 = 12

Training for Sp. Atk on the third floor of the Celestial Tower is excellent, with that nurse right there. I even came across a shiny litwick during all that training :D

Twist Mountain has Boldore and Gurdurr, both give 2 Atk. Boldore is 39% chance, Gurdurr is 30%, so you'll have to watch out for the others. Still, it may be worth the 2 points. I've been working there with my Mawile who needs both Atk and Defence.

These Vanillish are getting to be a pain in the neck - is there any possible way to make it any season besides winter up in the dark grass above Icirrus city?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)