Eviolite Clefairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do ya'll think of Eviolite Clefairy as a whole, and most specifically this set:

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Pulse
- Misty Terrain
- Protect
- Follow Me

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
An actual answer:

Clefairy has a ton of good support options and it's one of my favourite Follow Me users at the moment simply because of Friend Guard. It has a ton of support options, which include the ones you pointed out but go even further: the newly-popular Stealth Rock, Icy Wind, Encore, Heal Pulse, After You, Helping Hand, and even Fake Tears or Charm. However, it tends to be a momentum sink in some cases, as it really just sits around and gets hit, without dealing damage or even crippling opponents significantly like Amoonguss can do with Spore. It's definitely viable, but it can be hard to find a partner to pick up its slack for it.

Next time, post one-line type of questions in the Q&A thread. Locking this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)