Tournament Extremely Good Little Cup Forum Little Cup Tour (Won by PD)

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
I played Heysup Wednesday, October 12, 2016. We played around 5:45pm Gmt-5. I came into game 1 with complete confidence. I lost due to hazard stacking and a few missplays on my part. Game 2 came and I had to bring my Go-To amaura/trubbish hazard stack. I feel like I played the first portion pretty well. His porygon/drilbur/mienfoo took the lead quite magnificently as his aggressive plays overcame me for a small amount of time, but in the end I brought home the win game 2. Game 3 began and I wanted to bring something completely and maybe a bit foolishly, unorthodox. From team preview, things weren't looking so well. As things played out, it was an even game towards the beginning. I made many missplays with his Gastly. In the end my archen came through and landed a stone edge on his magby. His zigzagoon came in for the bd sweep. All was looking well for Heysup....until, my miraculous signature pokemon: Kabuto, came in. I frantically modded the chat and roomvoiced The Bleeding . Together we spent around 45 seconds chanting the word "Crit" in a last effort to take the game. Believe it or not, someone heard our call, and blessed us with the aqua jet crit on zigzagoon's seed bomb. He went with gastly and missed a willo-wisp(probably didnt matter as knockoff + aqua jet killed from that range anyways).

Moral of the story: I'm complete shit. GG won vs. Heysup in 3 anticipated, but Unprecedented matches.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-455910033 Game 1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-455916418 Game 2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-455921733 Game 3​
tldr ur a lucky autistic retard who wrote an essay instead of saying "won sorry for the hax"

Smfh, can't you ever just keep to yourself you negative self-righteous prick... thinking you're justified to call me out every single time, due to what; being placed in SPL? Being a known lc player on smogon? Like dude, you can just like heysup's post and sit down...fucking rude ass troll. You are what's wrong with society smh. I don't understand? Do you get off belittling other players? I can literally post anything that I feel I want to post if it's following smogon's guidelines. Lmao even If I said "gg ,sorry for haxing you", I'd probably be attacked with the same meaningless statement. Whatever though, you do you bud.

tldr ur a lucky autistic retard who wrote an essay instead of saying "won sorry for the hax"

Last edited:
Smfh, can't you ever just keep to yourself you negative self-righteous prick... thinking you're justified to call me out every single time, due to what; being placed in SPL? Being a known lc player on smogon? Like dude, you can just like heysup's post and sit down...fucking rude ass troll. You are what's wrong with society smh. I don't understand? Do you get off belittling other players? I can literally post anything that I feel I want to post if it's following smogon's guidelines. Lmao even If I said "gg ,sorry for haxing you", I'd probably be attacked with the same meaningless statement. Whatever though, you do you bud.
Hes calling you out on that post because it was idiotic and unnecessary. he wasn't being a troll nor using some other justification your post was just a display of "haha I got outplayed most of the time then got lucky with a dumb team and won". Also why do you take criticizing you and blow it up into "do you get off belittling other players."? Exaggerating to make him look worse? Lastly yeh you can post anything but people are allowed to respond.

p.s feel free to attack my poor grammar skills on phone to make yourself feel better.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
PD said:
GOAO✔: thats what happens when ure fucking annoying
Moderated chat was set to +!
Only users of rank + and higher can talk.
The Bleeding ☭ was promoted to Room Voice by PD☾.
★PD☾: CRIT
+The Bleeding ☭: O.o
+The Bleeding ☭: CRIT
★PD☾: !calc
Pokémon Showdown! damage calculator. (Courtesy of Honko)
- Damage Calculator
+The Bleeding ☭: pero no te pongas a calcular ahora
+The Bleeding ☭: que me cortas el spam
+The Bleeding ☭: mamona
★PD☾: hmmmm
★Heysup: what are u
★Heysup: doing
+The Bleeding ☭: spamming
+The Bleeding ☭: :]
[crit]
★Heysup: ..:(
★PD☾: OMFG
+The Bleeding ☭: oooooooooooooooooooooooooh
★PD☾: MY NIGGGGGGA
+The Bleeding ☭: the
★PD☾: HOOOOOOLY SHIT
Heysup sent out Gastly!
Pointed stones dug into the opposing Gastly!
Turn 29
★PD☾: WTF
★PD☾: OPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFG
+The Bleeding ☭: gggggggggggggggggggggggg
★PD☾: BRUHHHH
★PD☾: SEEEE
★PD☾: THATS WHY I SAY CRIT
★PD☾: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

yo i was gonna admonish star for calling u out but u deserve it. whenever u win a game due to hax (the preponderance of games u do in fact win) you feel the need to celebrate like youve bested ur opp in any sense. this just irks me tremendously. it's just disrespectful, u dont even try to have empathy dude, heysup responds with like a sad face and ur carrying on like mom's bringing u tendies as a special treat without u asking for them. hint: you always ask for them implicitly by never leaving the house and being a cocksucker any time she attempts to bring u anything else. to unpack the analogy: u receiving tendies = you getting bailed out by some absurd bullshit, you living in your mom's basement = you playing like shit, throwing a tantrum when she does anything else = feeling validated at a win obtained through tremendous good fortune and celebrating with absurd intensity. if you cannot get my point, just reexamine the log: you made GOAO into a sympathetic figure.

GOAO✔: thats what happens when ure fucking annoying
Moderated chat was set to +!
Only users of rank + and higher can talk.
The Bleeding ☭ was promoted to Room Voice by PD☾.
+The Bleeding ☭: O.o
★PD☾: !calc
Pokémon Showdown! damage calculator. (Courtesy of Honko)
- Damage Calculator
+The Bleeding ☭: pero no te pongas a calcular ahora
+The Bleeding ☭: que me cortas el spam
+The Bleeding ☭: mamona
★PD☾: hmmmm
★Heysup: what are u
★Heysup: doing
+The Bleeding ☭: spamming
+The Bleeding ☭: :]
[crit]
★Heysup: ..:(
★PD☾: OMFG
+The Bleeding ☭: oooooooooooooooooooooooooh
★PD☾: MY NIGGGGGGA
+The Bleeding ☭: the
★PD☾: HOOOOOOLY SHIT
Heysup sent out Gastly!
Pointed stones dug into the opposing Gastly!
Turn 29
★PD☾: WTF
★PD☾: OPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFG
+The Bleeding ☭: gggggggggggggggggggggggg
★PD☾: BRUHHHH
★PD☾: SEEEE
★PD☾: THATS WHY I SAY CRIT
★PD☾: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

yo i was gonna admonish star for calling u out but u deserve it. whenever u win a game due to hax (the preponderance of games u do in fact win) you feel the need to celebrate like youve bested ur opp in any sense. this just irks me tremendously. it's just disrespectful, u dont even try to have empathy dude, heysup responds with like a sad face and ur carrying on like mom's bringing u tendies as a special treat without u asking for them. hint: you always ask for them implicitly by never leaving the house and being a cocksucker any time she attempts to bring u anything else. to unpack the analogy: u receiving tendies = you getting bailed out by some absurd bullshit, you living in your mom's basement = you playing like shit, throwing a tantrum when she does anything else = feeling validated at a win obtained through tremendous good fortune and celebrating with absurd intensity. if you cannot get my point, just reexamine the log: you made GOAO into a sympathetic figure.
Your statement is valid yes and I agree with you, but you can't say you too wouldn't be frantically excited after getting bailed out by something like that. Of course I was remorseful... he's one of the most honest and modest people to look up to in LC and I truly felt bad, whether I showed it in the game chat or not. I tried to apologize fully after the match, but he had left before I got the chance and I didn't want to bother him on his vm walls or anything.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
or you could just not make a big deal out of it in the first place. that would have been pretty cool of you.

Reactions: PD
fiend missed a scheduled time and ended up giving me the win because our schedules and timezones are just incompatible, really unfortunate because i joined this tour to have some fun and was given more wins than rounds i played

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
if the round isn't up, Chill Shadow want to try to play in 24 hours from now? Or sometime friday (I can do early or late since no school)? If not that's fine still

Reactions: PD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)