Favourite PS! regular avatar

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Started playing ps with the black belt dude, being one myself ;o

Now loving this one because im a nerd irl

Sometimes using this for my alts, absolutely in top 5 avatars

i like red's avatar because he's powerful and mysterious, in the mysterious and "power revealed" forms
as for the couple, it symbolizes love, which im with :) also the obvious reason a person would have this as their avatar

used to love these three and used to switch between for the like 8 months but now i've started to use this one
a lot more.

i think you get global driver or win them through an event, like this oras article the sun&moon is hosting right now, or the ugt (or something, i forgot, but the games room hosted a common game event which that was the 1st place prize) Very_shiny_genesect

Conni

katharsis
I love all the avatars but the one I have of August 29th 2016 is this one

note: I constantly switch avatars :P

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
avys i often use (and used for some months) are these ones.. they're p cool

1st is my favourite one

Last edited:
126.png 225.png 171.png 119.png
These three favorites sprites is my favorite because of a mysterious thuggish demeanour, except the fourth one the fourth sprite symbolizes love, and being a bachelor at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)