Festival Plaza

For the fishing mission, if anything, it's an excuse to spam the Steelix boat fishing spot and see if you get any Bottle Caps.

Not sure I understand the tourist bureau one?
I'm guessing it's just playing the lottery in Festival Plaza (Big Dreams, Gold Rush, Treasure Hunt) and the Tourist Bureau at Hau'oli City Shopping District. The receptionist on the left in the Tourist Bureau is the one who conducts the Loto-ID.

Also, we crushed the 6,000,000 Poké Beans goal.

Quick reminder to those that didn't frequent the Sun and Moon sub-forum

You have until today 23:59 to collect Beans to earn Festival Coins, 5 Rare candies and a Level Ball

more details on the first post and the official website

We crushed the goal with ease (75,230,246/3,000,000 Poké Beans harvested). Get your 2,000 or 4,000 FC reward by talking to the girl next to the PC when you enter Festival Plaza. The serial code to redeem 5 Rare Candy and Level Ball (for players who contributed 30 or more Poké Beans) will be available mid-May. Next mission, which involves fishing at bubbling spots, will begin on May 30th at 04:00 UTC (and probably end on June 13th at 23:59 UTC), stay tuned!

Source

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Added 255 beans randomly last night.

Is there any way to get hold of the other codes which have been released, or are they unique to your game? I'm not even sure where to look on the PGL website to find those/where to input them (I assume in the Mystery Gift screens?).

Is there any way to get hold of the other codes which have been released, or are they unique to your game? I'm not even sure where to look on the PGL website to find those/where to input them (I assume in the Mystery Gift screens?).
I think there's a link on the page that announces the code being available after you log in to your PGL account, but I'd assume they're unique.

It's through the serial code option like with the Mega Stone gifts. I'm pretty sure that the codes are unique as you're required to sign in to the PGL site in order to be taken to the page with the code, and the whole having to have a PGL account, link your game to said account, and contribute a certain amount for the mission to be eligible for the bonus reward in the first place. The codes are also only good for a limited time, seemingly expiring as the next mission begins.

So in short, no.

Would be interesting to see how the Poke Bean mission goes, considering there's a limit to how many Poke Beans you can collect at a given time so it's going to need multiple days to complete, let alone get to the Level Ball goal.

Rapti:
Ooh boy... some of those are making me worried:

10k Photos: I'm guessing you need to fully upgrade the PokeFinder to start getting those level of photos. Eh, I've been meaning to do that so maybe will get on that. Still, considering how many points you need for the final upgrade, it's going to be a grind. Of course, that brings up what will the goal be as I don't think a lot of players will be willing to do that. Maybe instead of taking 10k photos how about just us getting to a certain amount of photo points?
Actually, I found out Absol can be shot in the top of cold mountains. I got 13k likes for that. It takes some patience though, as that ice cream often comes out instead and best pose is needed. You need him to do the right animation AND facing right to you, and I used maximum zoom with it. Still worth it, I suddenly wanted to draw Absol sometimes with a reference photo there.

I don't know how the max version camera will do, but 1.5 M likes are an awful grind. Yet they say it gives one ability to call the Pokémon toward the camera so it might be able to trivialise it so easily while I still need patience to get that 10k photo. It's possible to get 10k photo, but it takes a lot of patience, and most likely people will skip that. I don't even know if it's possible to get that with lower zoom ability.

From Serebii

The seventh Pokémon Sun & Moon Global Mission has begun. This Global Mission's theme involves fishing up Pokémon at the bubbling fishing spots. To beat this Global Mission, over 500,000 Pokémon/Items have to be fished. Rewards are 2,000 FC (Success), 200 FC (Failure) - If the game is tied to a Global Link account: 4,000 FC (Success), 400 FC (Failure). This Mission runs until June 13th 2017 23:59 UTC. If players hatch 3 or more Eggs, then they will earn a Rare Candy and if 1,000,000 Pokémon/Items are fished, all players with a PGL account will get a Lure Ball

If players hatch 3 or more Eggs, then they will earn a Rare Candy
Correction: If a player successfully fishes 3 or more times at a bubbling spot (i.e. get an item or Pokemon), they will receive 5 Rare Candy.

To summarise:
Goal: 500,000 successes at fishing at bubbling spots
Failure: 200 FC
Failure and game linked to PGL: 400 FC
Success: 2,000 FC
Success and game linked to PGL: 4,000 FC
5 successes contributed: 5 Rare Candy
1,000,000 successes at fishing at bubbling spots: 1 Lure Ball

Event has started and will end on June 12th at 23:59 UTC.

We reached both the main and bonus goals, good job everyone!

for those who haven't join the mission yet, you still have next week to sign up and get some free rewards

We crushed the goal with ease (1,228,170/500,000 Pokémon/items fished). Get your 2,000 or 4,000 FC reward by talking to the girl next to the PC when you enter Festival Plaza. The serial code to redeem 5 Rare Candy and Lure Ball (for players who contributed 3 or more Pokémon/items fished) will be available mid-June. Next mission, which involves defending your title as Alola Champion, will begin on June 27th at 04:00 UTC (and probably end on July 11th at 23:59 UTC), stay tuned!

Source

Last edited:
We crushed the goal with ease (1,228,170/500,000 Pokémon/items fished). Get your 2,000 or 4,000 FC reward by talking to the girl next to the PC when you enter Festival Plaza. The serial code to redeem 5 Rare Candy and Lure Ball (for players who contributed 3 or more Pokémon/items fished) will be available mid-June. Next mission, which involves defending your title as Alola Champion, will begin on June 27th at 04:00 UTC (and probably end on July 11th at 23:59 UTC), stay tuned!

Source
This is a reason for me to spam E4 all day and fill my quota on daily trainers beaten (friend said it's stuck at 120, and that is forever since there are literally no other rematch trainers other than the buffet and E4, why....).

The "Defend Your Alolan Champion Title" mission has begun!

Goal: 100,000 times
1 time contributed: 5 Rare Candy
200,000 times total (globally): 1 Moon Ball

Event has started and will end on July 10th at 23:59 UTC.

Talk to the girl next to the PC on the right in Festival Plaza and get defending!

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The "Defend Your Alolan Champion Title" mission has begun!

Goal: 100,000 times
1 time contributed: 5 Rare Candy
200,000 times total (globally): 1 Moon Ball

Event has started and will end on July 10th at 23:59 UTC.

Talk to the girl next to the PC on the right in Festival Plaza and get defending!
That goal won't even last a day.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Been able to defend three times so far, going through E4 this often is not my thing, but I seem to be doing it fast enough (thx mainly to Tsareena & Heatran, Grass is essential for running through this quickly).

Speaking of...this goal is most certainly not something we're speeding towards atm.

I need to get a Level 100 Pokemon with Mold Breaker or an equivalent... perhaps I can go and get a Zekrom from my Alpha Sapphire save - I have the Blissey secret bases as well as the Lake Trio at Level 100 still waiting to be traded so it's not much of an issue.

Kartana is really cool and that for farming but having to use False Swipe to avoid Full Restore spamming on Sturdy Pokemon is boring.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)